Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 21:10

Darkpaw dragged a rather large rabbit from WindClan's fresh-kill pile and settled down not far from the camp entrance. He glanced around the camp, his piercing green eyes taking in the other cats as they came and went from camp. His tail flicked subconsciously as he began to wonder why he didn't know any of his Clanmates too well and thought that he should at least share his over-sized rabbit with someone. I wonder why I never noticed how alone I was... Darkpaw stood up to make himself more noticeable and glanced once more around camp, looking for just about anyone to share with.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Making Friends 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse
Number of posts : 94

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014 - 21:44

Smokepaw, who had just walked in through the entrance with a rabbit dangling from his jaws, spotted a lone apprentice standing over a very large rabbit. Deciding to join him, Smokepaw dropped his own catch on the fresh-kill pile, and padded over to the apprentice. The apprentice (who Smokepaw believed was named Darkpaw) looked lonely, and, actually, Smokepaw was in need of a friend too. But he couldn't do that without socializing, so, stopping by Darkpaw, he spoke. "Hi, I'm Smokepaw", he said, nodding toward the rabbit,"and I'm not really sure if you can finish that on your own".
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 2:38

The other tom dipped his head in a polite greeting. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Darkpaw, and you would be right. Would you care to share it with me?" Darkpaw offered, nudging the rabbit somewhat closer to Smokepaw and settling down to eat. That wasn't so hard. He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Clan/Rank : Talon- SC Apprentice | Rain- WC MCA | Smoke- WC Apprentice | Russet- TC kit
Libra Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 20:53

Smokepaw shrugged. "Sure", he stated simply, then dipped his head to take a bite of rabbit. After he had finished chewing, he quietly pushed the rabbit back to Darkpaw, dipping his head again, but this time in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 2:23

Deciding to make conversation, he asked, "So who's your mentor?" and then took another bite of the rabbit before pushing it back to Smokepaw. A warm breeze that carried the scent of newleaf ruffled his fur, and he licked down the fur on his chest to keep himself looking neat.

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 21:50

Smokepaw mumbled his thanks as he reached over to take a bite of the rabbit. He chewed thoughtfully, swallowed, then spoke. "My mentor is Nightglow", he replied, lightly pushing the rabbit back to Darkpaw. "[who's] Yours?" he asked politely. The wind picked up and sent leaves from the forest across the camp. Clouds scudded across the sky and gathered in a clump, while the air tasted of rain. Smokepaw fidgeted uncomfortably, waiting patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 21:19

"Falconstar is my mentor." His voice was anything but boastful. Though he was glad to have the leader as his mentor, he didn't use that fact to hold himself higher than any of his Clanmates. Darkpaw ate from the rabbit that was slowly growing smaller and then lifted his muzzle to the sky. "Looks like it will rain soon. I hope it's light, I don't want to get soaked."

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 21:31

Smokepaw looked at Darkpaw. "Falconstar is your mentor?" he asked, though he didn't wait for an answer. "He must teach you well, but I still would prefer a warrior as my mentor", Smokepaw said, dipping his head. He tentatively took the last bite of the rabbit, then stood up and stretched. "It was nice sharing with you, but I'm afraid I need to go". He was turning to pad away, but then stopped. Glancing back at the fellow apprentice. "Unless you want to hunt?" He shrugged. "I know it's going to rain, but that can't stop us from providing for the Clan". He gazed at Darkpaw, eating for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 17:06

"I can't, sorry. I have a patrol with Falconstar soon." Darkpaw would have enjoyed getting to know Smokepaw more, but he knew that if he was gone when it was patrol time then his mentor would be unhappy. "Good hunting, Smokepaw." He responded politely as he stood up to check on the elders.

Back to top Go down
Snugglemuffins

Snugglemuffins

Libra Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptySat 10 May 2014 - 11:07

Smokepaw nodded to Darkpaw. "Maybe another time then", he said as he turned to the camp exit. He would've liked to know Darkpaw a little better, but there was always tomorrow. As he stepped out onto the windswept moor, a drop of rain hit his nose. He shook it off quickly. Oh well, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: