Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends [C, Little Ripped]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

Making Friends [C, Little Ripped] Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends [C, Little Ripped]   Making Friends [C, Little Ripped] EmptyFri 11 Jun 2021 - 16:37

Burrpaw was itching to get into the shade. For a moment, he understood why RiverClan cats liked the water so much. At least they weren’t hot.

His tan curly fur somehow trapped heat even more than the average cat. Willowy and tall, the tomcat eyed branches that he could perch on without it snapping under his paws.

Burrpaw was about to walk out of camp when he spotted a familiar face.

Hello, how’s the prey running?

He hated that question, so stilted and awkward.

I’m Burrpaw.

Burrpaw kicked himself. Why am I so awkward around she-cats..?

Where were you off to?
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Making Friends [C, Little Ripped] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends [C, Little Ripped]   Making Friends [C, Little Ripped] EmptyMon 14 Jun 2021 - 9:40

Ashstorm hated this weather and her very long fluffy fur didn't make it any easier to like it.  She had been staying in the warriors den most of the day because she had nothing else to do and the warrior's den had some nice shade.  After a while, she thought it would be good to get out of the den, or at least be nice to do at least something today.  She walk out of the den and started walking around camp, trying to find something to do.  The heat made her pant.

Suddenly, she heard someone speak.  She looked over to see that it was Burrpaw, who wasted no time telling her his name.  She chuckled slightly at the apprentice's awkward start.  "Hi, Burrpaw," she said.  "I'm Ashstorm, in case you forgot."  They didn't talk much, but she was pretty sure everyone in the clan at least sort of new each other.  "I was just going to get a drink of water, this heat is horrible. Where are you going?"

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down

Making Friends [C, Little Ripped]
Page 1 of 1