Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 7:27

Eaglekit peeked her head out of the nursery and looked at the white covered camp and the snowflakes that were falling from the sky, she looked at the cats in the clearing. She sat near the fresh-kill pile and waited to see if she could make some friends in the clan with other kits or apprentices maybe warriors or elders. She started pawing the snow and gave her small chest a quick lick.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 7:39

Webpaw purred as he stopped his grooming when Eaglekit caught his eye, he padded to the fresh-kill pile and flicked her nose teasingly with his tail. "Did you catch all that fresh-kill?" He looked down at her with amusement in his eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 7:54

Eaglekit looked up at Webpaw and giggled a little she stopped her grooming and replied "What if I said I did" her eyes looked filled with mischief. She replied again "I didn't but I'll be a apprentice soon and maybe catch that much, but mostly I can't it would take me more than a day just to catch that much!" she gleamed at him as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:01

"Oh, well if that's the case, we'll be going hunting together. I'll save you some room in the den." He felt excited to have a new denmate to expect. When Eaglepaw spoke again he shook his head "How do you know what you're capable of already? You haven't even left camp yet! Don't doubt yourself, you be a great hunter if you stay determined."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:06

She nodded to what Webpaw was saying, "I guess your right, I don't know" she gave a flirty look at Webpaw And laid down to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:12

Webpaw laid down as well, flushing under his pelt at the look. "You'll catch up to me surely, I was made apprentice not to long ago."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:17

Eaglekit was so relaxed now that she was laying down, "I have a question I would like to ask you" she meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:23

He looked at Eaglekit before washing his chest fur. "Alright, go ahead."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:29

Eaglekit was scared to say what she was going to say, but she blurted it out "Do you want to be friends?" she meowed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:45

Webpaw couldn't help but purr. "Of course Eaglekit. I'd love to be your friend."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:50

Eaglekit closed her eyes and smiled then opened them again "Yay your my first friend" she meowed happily. Then sat up and tucked her tail around her, she looked up at the snowflakes that were falling from the sky "Want to play a game?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:59

He sat up and flicked the snowflakes off of his ear and followed her gaze. "Sure, what game do you want to play?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:04

As she was thinking she thought hide-and-seek "Maybe hide-and-seek?" "Do you want me to be it or you?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:09

He thought for a moment. "I'll be it, you can hide." Webpaw looked at her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:13

"Ok" meowed Eaglekit running off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends