Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Friends....or not

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Making Friends....or not Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 18:56

Envypaw trotted along the Skyclan border, Thunderclan lay just on the other side. Thunderclan the clan his mother was from. "I wonder if she had any friends..." he mewed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:02

Shinepool had to collect herbs, so she decided to search by the Skyclan border. She went, padding through the lush ferns. When she got to the border, she spotted a large Black and white cat, with jade colored eyes. This cat looked fimialliar.

"Hello," She mewed.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:05

OoC; can i post?? XD

Making Friends....or not 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:11

occ- sure, why not =/

ic- Envypaw looked at the Thunderclan cat not knowing how to react untill he remembeed something. He had seen this cat in the dark forest before. With Metalshard! He blicnked after the memorys went away "Hey." he mewed evenly.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:12

Occ- Yush, big bro :D

Shinepool was itching with the thought that this cat was familiar. "Have I seen you somewhere?" She asked.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:20

"No, you have seen my mother though." he replyed simply.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:24

Shinepool thought for a moment. "Your moth-" Then it struck her. This cat was Envypaw. A thousand questions ran through her head. "Were is your mom? Is she okay?" She blurted out, staring the young cat in the eye.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:28

Envypaw stepped back in surprise then his eyes grew soft "You don't know?" he wispered saddly, looking down. "Metalshard, is dead."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:30

Shinepool's breath stopped. Time slowed down around her, and she froze. Her eyes widened, with panic, horror, and sadness. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed onto the soft grass. "S..s-shes.........D..." She tried to say, but the words barley came out.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:33

Envypaws soft side came out and he rushed to the she-cat in empathy. She was the only one who felt what he felt, she understood him. "I feel your pain too, she was my Mother." he mewed, setting his tail on her shoulder. "What makes it worse...a skyclan warrior killed her." she explained "Sootshadow."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:36

Occ- I guess thier gonna be freinds now.... DO SOMETHING MEAN XD

Ic- Shinepool's sadness quickly turned to anger, at the word Skyclan. "I KNEW IT!" She hissed furiously. "IM GOING TO KILL THAT FOX-HEARTED MONSTER!" She screeched, and dug her claws into the ground. She really was going to kill that Monster, even if it meant loosing her life to.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:39

Envypaw sat down "No need." he grinned "I already made her feel our pain." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:41

Shinepool smiled. "Your not to bad." She mewed. "I'm Shinepool, Thunderclan's Medicine cat, Incase you didnt know." She introduced herself.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:44

Snakbite padded out of the almost hollow log and came out with a purr as he saw shinepool."Hello",he meowed, though his face grew grim once he saw Envypaw.

Making Friends....or not 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not EmptyFri 9 Sep 2011 - 19:45

Envypaw nodded "Medicen cat, huh?" he repeted, looking at his flank wound and shoulder wound. He looked up "Your not too bad for a Thunderclan cat." he mewed backed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends....or not   Making Friends....or not Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends....or not
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next