Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Boring Topic

Go down 
+2
Dragon X3
Pinely-san
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:52

Scarletkit rammed into the fox's leg and leapt back. There wasn't anything she could do! She began anxiously climbing a nearby tree and clinging onto a branch. Pines fell down and smacked the dog-like creature in the face. It gave a menacing growl and shook its pelt. The tree branch broke, and she plopped onto its snout. The fox snapped at her and shook its head around and bucked. It wandered onto the Thunderpath and shook its head vigorously. "We wanna be warriors too, Tawnypa-" The monster slammed into the fox.

ooc: pwnt D:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Random Boring Topic - Page 3 N6a5zHfRandom Boring Topic - Page 3 IMrnxD6Random Boring Topic - Page 3 GMXQgOORandom Boring Topic - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Random Boring Topic - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:55

Darkkit saw Scarletkit land on the foxes snout, and then it wandered into the Thunderpath and was hit by one of the large, fast moving things. He rushed over to see if Scarletkit was okay
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:56

"SCARLETKIT!" shieked Goldkit as the moster raced into her and the fox. He was scared for Tawnypaw and Scarletkit. What's happening?!

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 Angel110

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:58

Tawnypaw sighed in relief."Now,let's go back to camp,unless you want to end up like the fox!"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:59

The fox lay still, lifeless on the road. Blood was smeared on the ground. Something lay next to it, and it was, too, still.

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 N6a5zHfRandom Boring Topic - Page 3 IMrnxD6Random Boring Topic - Page 3 GMXQgOORandom Boring Topic - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:02

Darkkit saw the lifeless fox. Blood was everywhere. He also saw the still thing beside it. "Scarletkit?" he asked. He hoped that she was okay
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:03

Goldkit padded in a fast pace over to Scarletkit, refusing to believe what had just happened. He had heard of the many who died here, like Evilkit. He prodded Scarletkits motionless body, feeling like he was dreaming. "Scarletkit?" he said, his voice small.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:06

The body didn't do anything until he prodded it. She slowly turned, her small violet eyes squinting to look at him. "Goldkit..?" she whispered. "I thought I taught you better," she said more loudly. "I never said I was hurt." She got up and pinned him down.

ooc: didnt you learn your lesson from before? D: Remember? xD

Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:11

Darkkit sighed, relieved that Scarletkit was okay, however, he wondered if messing around this close to the Thunderpath was a wise idea.
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:12

Leafpaw rushed over to the two,and looked at Scarletkit seeing that she was okay she sighed,she licked her bloodstained paws.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DRandom Boring Topic - Page 3 YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:13

Goldkit looked surprised and angry at the same time. "Get OFF!" he yowled, his voice full of rage. He used his powerful humd legs to throw her away. She landed with force. He stalked to the other side of the Thunderpath, beside Scarletkit.

Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:15

Leafpaw watched,and then said sternly."Be careful near the thunderpath,or you might end up like the fox!"She watched them carefully,close enough to save them if they were in danger.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Random Boring Topic - Page 3 IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DRandom Boring Topic - Page 3 YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:18

Scarletkit followed him. "What?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:21

"Don't scare me like that, Scarletkit!" Goldkit said, turning around. "I care about you, you're my friend. And you looked dead."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Aug 2011 - 13:23

Scarletkit tilted her head. "I'm sorry. Does it matter if one dies or not? I mean, there's not really a difference, is there? Anyways, I didn't think it mattered if a little kit passes in this camp. It's not really a big deal," she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Boring Topic
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next