Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)

Go down 
+5
Snake
Ebby
Sleepy
Jay
Flybot
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4493

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Empty
PostSubject: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:18

SO.... Tell meh whats been going on please. .3. Also, im still gunna be gone a little longer. D: you guys miss me, I know it. You cant lie to me... D: I miss you guys >>

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) 13770

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGgdMsS Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGg3TFt  Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGg3GK7 Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGg2WjR

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JcTsSP1  Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JcnAVnI Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Grub_f10Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:19

I miss you. Though, not seeing me is probably one of the joys of being gone :P

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:26

.3. Actually, I miss you too. *Slaps Jay on the back*

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) 13770

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGgdMsS Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGg3TFt  Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGg3GK7 Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JGg2WjR

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JcTsSP1  Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JcnAVnI Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Grub_f10Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:28

But you hate me D: When did you stop hating me ;3; *sniffles*

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:31

FIYAR, COME BACK ALREADY D:

Er, Bloo and Misty were pushed off a gorge. Otherwise, nothing .3.

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:32

I missss youuuu DDDD:

Sunset died. Rainstar and Swiftstar died. Fea is leader. Bloo and Mistyriver died. Pine be leader. Sleepy be deputy. KITS. sooo many kitsss D: Icepaw aanndd Brightpaw... and WAFFLES. and closed siteness and Snakefire iz mates with Heart and and and and NEWS said u were dead and GAroikghqaewrghapewr9ugjnpquaegjnpaouwrgtnpqaewrgnpaoewrgnparue D:

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) PDt1Qqd Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:38

I didn't realize she missed all of that .3.

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:53

Um.... I'M ON A PHONE D: Someone tell me what those tiny letters are. xD

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:55

Sunset died. Rainstar and Swiftstar died. Fea is leader. Bloo and Mistyriver died. Pine be leader. Sleepy be deputy. KITS. sooo many kitsss D: Icepaw aanndd Brightpaw... and WAFFLES. and closed siteness and Snakefire iz mates with Heart and and and and NEWS said u were dead and GAroikghqaewrghapewr9ugjnpquaegjnpaouwrgtnpqaewrgnpaoewrgnparue D:

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) PDt1Qqd Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:58

Hey why you talking about me without permission?!*Slaps ebony..again*. Ohh yea and snake died XD jk but he will sooon, ohh and mosspaw died,not sure if you knew that,and fox in in SKC.

Hopes ur ok fire

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Last edited by ~P!3~ on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 0:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 0:00

SNAKE IS NOT DYING >:U

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 0:01

HE IS GONNA DIE IF IT'S THE LAST THING HE DOES....and it will be XD

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 0:03

NO HE'S NOT >:U
*slaps with a frying pan*

And obviously dying will be the last thing he does xDD

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 0:05

XD *grabs fire and slaps ebony with her* Ha Win.

So now you know fire

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 0:07

>:c *Throws you in Fire's Pickle Jar*

Yes, you do.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)   Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone tell me whats been going on? .3. (I kno, finally a topic with a real name... or maybe its not D:< Maybe its just another random topic that I myself have chose to share with you... huifhjhhhrduddh .3.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next