Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Boring Topic

Go down 
+2
Dragon X3
Pinely-san
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Random Boring Topic Empty
PostSubject: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

A small black she-kit stepped to the edge of the- wait.. what was this? She nosed the dark rocky trail curiously. Right as she set a paw on the warm rocks, a giant creature bolted past, throwing her back. The wind that followed it was so strong! The she-kit shook her head and got up. Wow! That was so cool! she thought. She scrambled back onto the trail. Another creature was approaching. "Wow! It has no fur! That's so cool!" she squeaked, as it advanced towards her. Its paws are giant! Not like mine! They look funny; like Deathberry's head (*shot*)! As it sped past her, it knocked her back once more and she began laughing.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Random Boring Topic N6a5zHfRandom Boring Topic IMrnxD6Random Boring Topic GMXQgOORandom Boring Topic JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Random Boring Topic GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Dragon X3

Dragon X3

Clan/Rank : Windclan Queen
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Dragonclaw padded up to the Thunderpath and saw a monster running past the Thunderpath. She then noticed Scarletkit on the other side of the Thunderpath.
OOC: Look I'm ALIVE!

Fourth Life:Duskheart of Shadowclan
Fifth Life:Squeaksong of Thunderclan
Sixth Life:Blacktail of Riverclan
Seventh Life: Sunnymist of Windclan
I love Nyanpire! So Kawaii! Random Boring Topic Images11
Random Boring Topic Glow-i10
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm

ooc: LOOK UR ALIVE! XD

ic: Scarletkit blinked and saw another cat. "Hello!" she greeted, as she hopped onto the rocky path. "What is this trail?" she asked curiously. She watched another creature come by, and it zoomed towards her. The thing raced right over her and she squealed with fear. Scarletkit watched it leave and she stood up from her crouch. Wow! I didn't flinch or anything! I'm so brave!

Random Boring Topic N6a5zHfRandom Boring Topic IMrnxD6Random Boring Topic GMXQgOORandom Boring Topic JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Dragon X3

Dragon X3

Clan/Rank : Windclan Queen
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 am

Dragonclaw flinched when she saw Scarletkit pad up onto the Thunderpath. "This is the Thunderpath," Dragonclaw yowled over the Thunderpath.

Fourth Life:Duskheart of Shadowclan
Fifth Life:Squeaksong of Thunderclan
Sixth Life:Blacktail of Riverclan
Seventh Life: Sunnymist of Windclan
I love Nyanpire! So Kawaii! Random Boring Topic Images11
Random Boring Topic Glow-i10
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 am

Tawnypaw,who had been searching for Scarletkit,soon ended up at the Thunderpath."Scarletkit! Get back to camp now! Do you want to end up like Evilkit?"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Scarletkit turned back, her fur ruffled from the monster that had passed by. "Join me, Tawnypaw! It's fun up here!" she purred, kneading the rocky Thunderpath. Up ahead, another monster was approaching.

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:43 pm

"Scarletkit! No!" Tawnypaw mewed,diving for Scarletkit.She coudln't bare to see another kit get its life claimmed to the Thunderpath

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Scarletkit, along with Tawnypaw, tumbled onto ThunderClan territory. "Owwf! What was that for, Tawnypaw?" she protested. The monster soared past, gracing her whiskers. "Whoa! That.. was awesome! Hey, hey! I want to see if I can hang on to one! What are these, anyways?"

Last edited by Work it, Crona, work it! on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:50 pm

"Its a monster,that could kill you!" she mewed crossly."Now,lets go before a Windclan patrol comes!"
OOC:You don't have to come

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Scarletkit stared after her. "But.. but I don't want to.."

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

"Well,is not my fault if you get eaten by foxes,or ran over by a monster" she mewed,hoping that would bring Scarletkit to follow her

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

"Okay," purred the kit plainly. "Bye, then!"

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Tawnypaw sighed."Fine,I will come with you.Just to keep you safe,though" she mewed,walking on the side of Scarletkit where the Thunderpath was.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Scarletkit's violet eyes glimmered with mischief. "I knew you'd understand!" she purred. She backed away and began bounding around, pouncing on everything she saw. As soon as she spotted a mouse, she tackled it and rolled around with it in her paws. Scarletkit tumbled around with it and purred loudly. She sat up and watched it scuttle away, only to follow it deeper into ThunderClan territory.

Last edited by Work it, Crona, work it! on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Tawnypaw soon found that Scarletkit was along way ahead of her."Scarletkit! Come back!" she yowled,racing through Windclan territory.I hope no patrol comes she thought

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Boring Topic   Random Boring Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Boring Topic
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next