Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)

Go down 
+4
Holly
Dusky
~Rose blue~
Wild
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:22

wildpaw saw the edge of twolegplace and stopped for everyone to catch up.

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:43

Butterflypaw was right beside him "we should probly slow down for them to catch up more" she laughed "they are slower you know"

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:50

Dusk kit came sprinting up behind them. "Those others are slow pokes" the young kit mewed

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:52

"Hey! I'm not trained in speed liek a warrior is," said Rosepaw. "Remember that!"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 11:59

"that's why I said ewe should slow down" she poked wildpaw

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 12:02

"Let's rest a while."

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 12:06

Moonpaw padded after the group of cats. she wasn't in any hurry.

Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:31

DuskKit layed down on the closest patch of grass she could find. "Phew! No more running for me!" chuckled the kit.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:36

OoC: Sorry to butt in, but why are you going to Highstones? .3.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:39

Ooc: I have no idea, I'm just going along. :P

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:48

ooc-Rain,Are they ALLOWED to do this?

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 19:21

OOC: Hey, I never said nothing about Highstones, Wild. It's simply investigating Dusk's dream!

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 19:27

OOC: one the tile is called "on our way to highstones" and two exatly why do you guys have to travel through Two-leg place to get to highstones i meen are you guys taking the senic route or somthing?

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 19:28

Occ:I think we have to get something first idk

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 19:34

OOC: I guess that make sense, oh and just to let you know, Nightecho (Me) and Nighteye (Sand) live in Two-Leg Place, that is all.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) Empty

Back to top Go down

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next