Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 19:59

rosethorn woke up again in a area and got up.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosethorn the twoleg on Sat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:01

Sleepyyawn woke nearby, and stealthily crawled into the river.

dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:03

Featherkit clawed up a tree soundless, and perched on hte end of a branch that i fouy had been any heavier, you would have snapped the wood.

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:16

Owlkit looked around. She saw Rosethorn, and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:17

"owlkit" she called glad to see one of the kits.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:21

"hi" She welcomed her friendly clan mate, "So, How's wolfkit and....and....grr...Forgot the other one's name."
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:22

occ:you mean all of them lol snowkit,wolfkit, windkit, sandkit,sparklekit, and starkit, and riverkit

ic:"good but you should know that already you live with them" she said pointing out the obious.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:25

"true, I guess..." She mewed, and walked around a bit, staying close to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:33

Featherkit suddenly jumped out of the tree, and landed in a patch of thorns. She pulled her way our only to find blakc grey and white fur stuck in the pirkcly branches.
"Oh Great Moon."
She sighed.

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 20:59

"oh featherkit what are you doing?" she asked jumping up and rushing to the kit.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:24

I jumped out of the bushes right behind Featherkit and look at the Windclan cat." Hello. How are you doing? I was following Featherkit! " I say.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:26

Featherkit sighed
"Well, actually, I dont know."
She mewed stalking over to the river to soak her sore skin where the fur was ripped away.

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:27

"oh hi swipekit, why dont you help me get her out of here then

occ:chatbox?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:29

ooc:Chatbox? Wha?

Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) EmptySat 16 Oct 2010 - 21:30

occ:the box at the bottom of the home page

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)   dream(for  Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

dream(for Featherkit, Owl, Ragged, Rose, Ruffled, Sleepy, Swipe pm rose if you want to join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: