Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)

Go down 
+4
Holly
Dusky
~Rose blue~
Wild
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 pm

A kittypet jumped up on the fence. " Hello!" She meowed cheerfully.

Moonpaw looked up surprised. " Hello." She meowed back.

Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

The young kit was startled and hid behind Rosepaw. "Who is that?" She whispered

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 am

OoC: You can't go to Highstones about anything unless you're a leader, becoming a leader, or a medicine cat /:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 am

The she-cat smiled at the kit. " I'm Granger, sorry to startle you." She meowed.

Ooc: Why didn't we just go to dream territory?

Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: Ya i think we should just go to dream territory lol

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)   on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

on our way to highstones (rose, me butterfly, dusk, and moon only! kittypet rpers welcome!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2