Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:19

Justin stopped kissing Luna. "I must go. I'm sorry." Justin disappeared. He went to the schoolyard to find Marie. Once he saw her waiting for him. He went up to her and kissed her. "Sorry, someting came up." ~I told you, but figure out why he didi it. I know u won't like it.~ he messaged to Light

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:24

Marie sensed something was wrong, but kept kissing Justin anyway. "Where were you?" she asked between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:25

"Uhhh. At my house. Plus I wanted a bite to eat." He said, between kisses.

OCC: I wish Moonpaw and Shiningkit were on

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:26

OOC: uh-huh. right

IC: Marie heard a howl, and froze. "Uh, that's my pack leader" she stated simply. "Wanna come?" she asked slightly more enthusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:28

"Sure." Justin said. He couldn't stop kissing her though.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:29

Marie laughed, breaking up the kissing. "We can tell each other the truth about things, right?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:31

"Ummm...sure."Justin said nodding. He kissed her again.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:34

"Are you promising?" she said playfully. "I don't want anything to come between us"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:35

"Sure. Anyway I don't know if I'll be able to make it to your gathering thing. I have things to do." He said, he actually stopped kissing her for a while.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:47

Marie looked into his eyes and saw something there. She didn't know what it was. Betrayal? Sadness? Confusion? She would worry about it later. "Ok, bye" she said, kissing his cheek and racing off.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 14:59

"Bye. Bye." Justin ran off towards Donnie or Bonnie what ever. He stopped right in front of her. "Hello." He said.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:04

Marie pretended to head off towards the direction of the howl, but stopped as soon as Justin was gone. She turned to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:07

Donnie looked up from reading "Pendragon" {her book}. "You must be the Justin guy they've been talking about. You really do have a blue and a red eye! By the way it's Donnie."

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:09

"Nice to meet you, Donnie." Justin bowed. "Why yes I am Justin. So you've heard of me." He laughed. He pressed Donnie to him. So that she was touching his abs.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 15:11

Marie watched with disgust. She couldn't believe it. She stomped off right as they started kissing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next