Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Umm, im making a new kit..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

Umm, im making a new kit.. Empty
PostSubject: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Well.. I am officially killing Silkkit in Windclan for a couple reasons.
1st reason-
Blank Well she is OVER 6 moons, and she is still a kit -.- . thats the leaders fault, not mine:kao_no: 
2nd reason-
Blush I need somebody new to rolepaly as, so here we go!

Cat Name: Ivykit/paw/cloud

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat :I

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Um well i <3 Jayfeather so yah...

Familiarity with the series:UM read almost all of them and i have the Ultimate guide

Appearance: ( same as Ivypool in the real series except she has purple eyes )

Personality: Smart, stealty, and creative ( also a good fighter and hunter )

Origins: Erm... Riverclan

Clan: Riverclan

RP Sample: ( Okay here we go... )

Ivycloud returned from a patrol, her jaws full of trout. She gently placed them on the pile, and grasped one in her jaws, taking it across the clearing. I cant believe I'm finally a warrior!, she thought. She headed for the nursery, and disappeared behind the reeds.

Hope you liked it :/
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Ahem... It is not Coon's fault that Silkkit was that old. It's actually your fault for not PMing her, and asking her. Also, Coon's a very busy person - she doesn't always have time to go on here.

Alright, let's see... No, just no. Not purple eyes. It doesn't work.

Hmm... From what I see, -cloud doesn't really fit her. -cloud represents a calm cat and gentle one. If you're looking for a suffix, I'd suggest going to this site. If you don't want to, I'd say that her suffix would be -fang, -fur, -pelt, -whisker, or -claw.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:42 am

Echo wrote:
Ahem... It is not Coon's fault that Silkkit was that old. It's actually your fault for not PMing her, and asking her. Also, Coon's a very busy person - she doesn't always have time to go on here.
How is it Ivy's fault that Coon didn't make her ceremony?

Imagine if you went to a hospital with a big gaping hole in your leg where somebody stabbed you with a broken bottle, but all of the surgeons were out. You turn to a nurse and ask:
"When is the surgeon going to sew up my leg?!"
The nurse then scolds you and says:
"Well, you should have called emergency services and told them that your leg was hurt! They're very busy, you know!"
You think on this for a moment before asking another question.
"But if I did call them, they would still be out."
The nurse slaps you.
"But they would get to you eventually, God! Don't you understand that some of us have better things to do?"

It's all Coon's fault, and I will hear no excuses. If she's busy, fine. She has still inconvenienced Ivy in one of her only duties as leader.

Like Echo said, purple eyes are a no-no, but the rest of the creation seems fine to me. We are not strictly traditional, and from what I've seen on the template, there isn't really enough to judge whether she can be a -cloud or not. You can be Ivycloud if you wish.

Umm, im making a new kit.. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
How is it Ivy's fault that Coon didn't make her ceremony?

Imagine if you went to a hospital with a big gaping hole in your leg where somebody stabbed you with a broken bottle, but all of the surgeons were out. You turn to a nurse and ask:
"When is the surgeon going to sew up my leg?!"
The nurse then scolds you and says:
"Well, you should have called emergency services and told them that your leg was hurt! They're very busy, you know!"
You think on this for a moment before asking another question.
"But if I did call them, they would still be out."
The nurse slaps you.
"But they would get to you eventually, God! Don't you understand that some of us have better things to do?"

It's all Coon's fault, and I will hear no excuses. If she's busy, fine. She has still inconvenienced Ivy in one of her only duties as leader.

Like Echo said, purple eyes are a no-no, but the rest of the creation seems fine to me. We are not strictly traditional, and from what I've seen on the template, there isn't really enough to judge whether she can be a -cloud or not. You can be Ivycloud if you wish.
My bad. >~<; I had a bad day yesterday and my thoughts were bad. Really sorry for that.

Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Um well thanks for letting me know, i just like the color purple :P. Anyways , her eyes will be icy blue and her new name will be Ivyfang.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 pm

oh wait nevermind her eyes will be light green
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Alright~ <3

Oh, just as a reminder there's an edit button on the top left corner of your posts, so instead of posting another comment, just edit instead please. ^^;

Approved!

Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Oh Ok XD and sorry i just realized i did that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm, im making a new kit..   Umm, im making a new kit.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Umm, im making a new kit..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: