Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:27

Marie took deep breaths, then wiped away the last of her tears. She knew that Justin was being a player, but she didn't care. She had somebody who loved her and wanted to comfort her. She stepped in front of Light. "Back off" she said menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Ningasourous :D

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:30

~oh really!!!~green woke up she kiss him so hard every time he thinks about it he has to change his pants.

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:31

"Marie calm down." He told her stepping to the side of her. "Why were you crying?" He asked again. ~How could you? I do love you I really do.~ A tear went down his eye telling Light he was telling the truth.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:33

Marie started to cry again, but held it back. "My.....My boyfriend dumped me" she said. "We've been dating for 2 years now!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:35

~BUT I LOVE GREEN!!!!~ Every time he think of that kiss he will have to change his pants

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:35

OOC: Shinningkit, just what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:36

"Shhh." He said. "It's ok. What would make you feel better? Name it and it's yours." Justin said. ~I know you don't. I know you love me and your trying to deny it.~

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:38

~i really DO love him hes every thingi ever dreamed of~she kissed green agin

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:40

"Oh, I can't name anything I want" she said, going back to her normal self. "I have to go again. It's time i get back to sleep. I have school tomorrow" she said, and kissed him lovingly.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:41

this time he dideent let go for a really really long time

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:42

"Ok, bye bye Maria."~But I love you too. He wouldn't fight for you.~ Justin brought Green to his feet and started fighting Green. "You wanna fight for the girl?" "No." said Green. "She isn't worth that much."

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:43

~you are imaging things he really loves me unlike YOU~

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:44

OOC: can we skip to the next day, please? i don't wanna read about a fight between Justin and Green.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:44

Luna just sat in the tree, eating an apple, unsure of what was going on. She never had a guy kiss her before. He went after the others and sat lonely in the tree. Wait...he kissed me when I was human...was the moon covered or is night over?

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:45

OCC: Sure. Green and Light are still dating.

IN: Justin woke up and ran to Maria's house. He knocked on the door.

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next