Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm making a mistake making this but here

Go down 
+2
Yoshachu
Not
6 posters

Go or stay?
Go with Dryad
I'm making a mistake making this but here Vote_lcap56%I'm making a mistake making this but here Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Stay in Skyclan
I'm making a mistake making this but here Vote_lcap31%I'm making a mistake making this but here Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
I don't really know or care
I'm making a mistake making this but here Vote_lcap13%I'm making a mistake making this but here Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

I'm making a mistake making this but here Empty
PostSubject: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 8:09

Should Blossomheart stay in Skyclan or leave with Dryad? Post with reasons if you like!

STAY IN SKYCLAN REASONS
-Gustpuddle needs a friend
-Ashpaw needs her
-Fawnpaw appreciates her(even if she doesn't know it)
-all of her adopted children would be abandoned otherwise

GO WITH DRYAD REASONS
-Blossomheart feels like Russetpelt doesn't love her
-She feels like she's a bad parent and should have her family
-She feels like Dryad actually appreciates her
-She's begun to lose faith in her Clan
-She can stay safe from the rogues by becoming one
-By having this rogue be there who loves and appreciates her, and all of these bad things happening IN the clan since she's met Dryad, Blossom believes she may be destined to have a terrible life as long as she is in Skyclan and that she is supposed to become a rogue

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 10:50

Even despite the fact that going with Dryad has more reasons than staying in SkyClan does, I feel this would be good character development for not only Blossomheart, but for her motherless kits as well. I think she should leave to become a rogue. :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 11:25

I agree with the developmental side of things, but to me it just seems strange to her character because of her care for her kits and her clan. To see that all go away at once doesn't quite make sense to me.

But no one knows your character like you :) I would be sad to see Blossom go

I'm making a mistake making this but here Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 11:43

It may seem odd but she might regret it later; you never know. It will be sort of a spur of the moment decision

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 16:01

Acornpaw: "NO!  MOTHER CAN'T GO!"

Me: That would just.  ruin my plot with Acornpaw being the flirty she-cat like intended

Acorn would just worry too much about her mother to go on.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

I'm making a mistake making this but here Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 16:21

gib her a cat who can halp her and make her feel better
plot development

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 19:28

I think having her leave with Dryad would be pretty interesting. Isn't Dryad currently in the Regime, though? Blossomheart will regret her decision.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 20:07

#GIVEGUSTAREASONTOLIVE2K18

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a mistake making this but here   I'm making a mistake making this but here Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm making a mistake making this but here
Page 1 of 1