Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:12 pm

OCC: We haven't started to kiss yet.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm

OOC: Your point? Echopaw has left the computer. idk where she is or why she left, but she's not there. You were probably gonna kiss her anyways!
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:15 pm

OCC: True, plus find her and get her back on the pc

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 pm

OOC: If she wants to.......
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:17 pm

OCC: Tell her Flame says so or Justin says so

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Donnie pushed away and looked up. "This is not the way I expected to meet." She said with a hint of disgust.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:23 pm

"It's the way I did." Justin pushed her to him again. "You know you want to." Justin raised his eye brows up and down.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Marie was gone already, and didn't hear this exchange. She sent to Justin ~WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? you are a player, just as Luna said, and I never want to talk to you again!!~
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm

~What are you talking about? I'm just trying to trick her. Come on you know I like you. After all we have been through. Plus you already knew I was a player. I'm sorry I can't help it.~ Justin looked at Donnie. "So..."

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Marie stopped, shaking uncontrollably. She transformed and howled to the high heavens. She turned and ran back towards the clearing, gaining more and more speed as she went.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Donnie pushed off again. "No, I can tell you do this everytime you meet a girl!!! I refuse you do that to ME!!!" She stomped off. She sat down at a table and continued reading "Pendragon".

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:32 pm

OOC: That's my geeky sister for you.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Justin was done being nice. He grabbed her and kissed her right on the lips. He didn't stop.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Donnie tried pulling away but he was too strong. She punched him in the head, then tried kicking him in the shin. He fell backwards and she ran off.

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Rosemary continued to read,ignoring the endless make-out fests going on around her.She wished shed find a freind who hated these make out fests as much as she did.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next