Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:05

Marie let him go at it for another few moments, then gave him a tight hug. "I have to go, or I'll be late for my date" she said. Then she froze.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:06

"Date?" Justin said. "What date?"

Ningasourous :D

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:08

greensoul was still kissing her

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:09

Marie froze. "Um, date with......my grandparents" she said hastily, "Listen I have to go now, or they'll get mad at me" she said, blushing furiously about slipping up like that. Marie ran off.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:11

"Ok Bye." He said after Marie. Then Justin ran up to Light, and Green. Justin ripped Greensoul off of Light. "Your mine." He said. He started kissing Light.

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:13

get of me i love green
green punched him in the tummy causing him to drop me

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:14

"No you don't." Justin said. He punched and kicked Green causing him to fall to the ground. "I bet he wouldn't fight for you. I would." Justin kissed Light agian more passionate then he had ever kissed someone.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:15

Marie came running through the forest, suddenly running into Justin, Green, and Light. She had tear streaks on her face, and she looked terrible, as if she had been blind while running through the forest.
Back to top Go down

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:17

GREEN!!! SHE YELLED

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:19

Justin stopped and saw Marie. "Marie! What happened to you?" Rubbing the tears from her eyes. He gave a kiss on the cheek while staring at Light and smiling.

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:21

she ran over to green he was bleeding from the nose
"i hate you" she screemed

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:22

Marie just shook her head. The tears kept running freely, staining her green shirt.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:24

"Stop crying." He said in a soothing voice. He kissed her on the lips to stop her crying. Then he turned to Light. "Like I care." ~You know I love you. I can't show it in front of Marie though~ He messaged.

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:25

i absoly hate you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she was criey now

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 10:27

~No you don't I read your thoughts. You think about kissing me. You should try to hind your thoughts harder. I love you and you love me. You know it~ He messaged her.

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next