Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*

Go down 
+4
Tarto-sensei
Rainy
Dew
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:16

Her tears got his face wet. A loud crack of thunder sounded overhead. It started pouring down rain. She twisted out of his grip and said "I never loved you", tears now coming in a river down her rain-soaked face. "I never loved you, adn never will". with that, she turned and fled. This time he didn't follow her.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:17

Spoiler:

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:18

OOC: thats fine, just kisses and stuff in spoilers. kay?

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:19

Spoiler:

Justin didn't follow her. He went after the guys in the car. He ripped them out of the flipped car. "What do you want with Maria?" He yelled.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:20

OOC: MY NAME IS MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:21

Spoiler:

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:23

OCC: Sorry.

IN: Justin yelled again. "Who are you and what do you want with her?!"

Spoiler:

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:25

Spoiler:

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:25

The guys in the car both stood up. Their size was frightening. One had only shorts on, his muscles bulging. The other had on a tunic-type thing. He was slightly smaller, but still huge. They were obviously the bad kind of Vampwolves.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:28

Spoiler:

Justin would take them on if he had too. "What do you want with her?!" He yelled agian.

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:29

She sat there on his bed waiting for him. He had gone to get some snax.

OOC: lets say you did go and get some snax

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:31

One turned and nodded at the other. The huge one stepped forward and neatly hit Justin on his temple. Justin was out cold. When he woke up again, he was tied to a wall, medieval style, with his arms and legs spread-eagle on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:32

OCC: Ok.

Spoiler:

Justin tried to get free, but couldn't. "Marie!" He called.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:35

Marie was tied up in a room right next to Justin's, though he didn't know that. She screamed, seeing the huge Vampwolf coming towards her with a big knife.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009 - 17:35

Spoiler:

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*   Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!* - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampwolves *NO MORE MAKING-OUT! ITS MAKING ME AND KYLE SICK!!!*
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next