Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 13:32

"I'm good enough at tracking to tell that you got this from a pile of crowfood but after three days of not eating you could have brought me the most rotten piece in that pile and I still would devour it and thank you afterward so I say thank you just the same"mewed Nightkit before he devoured what his friend had brought him

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 13:43

Nightkits eye gleamed at her friends words,she blushed and shuffled her paws on the ground,"thanks,"she meowed,"I mean,you're welcome!"she quickly meowed catching herself

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 14:03

"have you ever just sat and enjoyed the forest its much different than a noisy camp its acctualy quite relaxing, I meen there's nothing you can give me that would even make me think about giving up the forest to be a kittypet. You know what I meen?" Nightkit mewed softly as he sat and closed his eyes

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 14:08

Nightkit lied down beside him,"but what if you were a Rouge?"she asked him,"you could still live in the forest,"she suggested

OOC:right after someone finds out about Night & Night we can run away and become Ropuges,then it starts to set up the story line for Dispare! ^^

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 14:23

"I don't know it would be tough as a rouge but I guess if I had someone like you with me it wouldn't be so hard"

OOC:shortly after Nightkit returns to camp Celestiakit finds out but she promisis to keep Nightkits secret on one condition that was to run across the thunderpath but after he does so Celestiakit says that she wasn't going to tell any way and then Nightkit colapsed unconcious in a bush on the ShadowClan side of the thunderpath(this just about sums up what happened in "This moment belongs to kits"Pg.2-5 and "A dare is never Ignored"

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 14:29

Nightkit lifted her head and looked at him her eyes round and filled with emotion,she quickly touched her nose to his and then gerked it away,she flipped over onto her other side and giggled into her chest fur

OOC:should I bring in Lightining to end the topic soon? if so,just tell me when! ^^

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 14:36

Nightkit just sat there and smiled at his friend

OOC:Nightkit can have his Apprentice cerimony tomorow or the day after.
From this post on Lightning can end the topic whenever you want

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 14:50

Nightkit was about to roll over and give him a lick on the head when she heard a noise,it didn't sound like prey,she sat up and secented the air...

Lightiningeye was walking through the forest,she had noticed that Nightkit had been missing today and her brothers hadn't seen her,"Nightkit!"she called

Nightkits eyes flew wide,she leaped to her paws and shuved Hightkit to do the same,"my mother's comoing,"she hissed to him in a low voice,"you should go home,your clan must be looking for you too!"she warned him,she rammed him across the boarder,"I'll meet you again,you know it!"she meowed

Lightiningeye heard a voice meow those words,"Nightkit?"she called

Nightkit saw her mothers head pop out of a nearby bush,"yes mother?" she called back

Lightiningeye looked around suspiously,"who were you talking to?"she asked

Nightkit felt her pelt burning under her mothers hard stare,"uh..."she stuttered,"oh,ya,it was a...mouse! ya,a mouse. I was stalking it when it scurried away,"

Lightiningeye know that her kit must have wandered into ThunderClan Territory and was trying to cover it up,"come on,"she meowed softly,"lets go back to camp and you can finish telling me about your adventure,"she purred resting her tail on her kits back

OOC:we can make another topic where they meet again once they'er Apprentices,ok?
Night's Cerriormony will be soon

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 15:11

OOC:Ok

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 18:43

ooc-Sorry to come in but I thought BOTH their ceromonys were tomorrow.

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 19:35

OO"Cya,I was going to go ask Snake when he got on

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 19:43

ooc-Dude Light needs to die because apperently Nightkits(Skc one) is over 6 moons old.

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 19:53

OOC:she is! calm down,I'm waiting till Snake starts her Cerrimony

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4