Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet your HRs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

Meet your HRs! Empty
PostSubject: Meet your HRs!   Meet your HRs! EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 22:44

REAPER KING

Leader of WindClan

INTRO
Hello Windclan, I am Reaper King, your leader. You can call me Reap or Reaper. I am in charge of keeping the Welcome to Windclan Page up to date, and making sure Clan Policies are up to date. I am always open to plots and topics involving your leader, just let me know when and where!

GENDER + PRONOUNS
Any

QUICK LINKS
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | Heartchart | PM

TIME ZONE + BUMP POLICIES
My time zone is gmt -4 (though I work Night Shift) and my bump policy is 72 hours after it becoming my turn to post in the topic

COPPERBEANZ

Deputy of WindClan

INTRO
Hello fellow WindClanner! I'm Copperbeanz, your deputy, though you may choose to call me Copper or Copp. I'm in charge of updating WindClan's Ranks And Apprentice List, assign our monthly Duties and Patrols, create our Monthly Newsletters as well as keep track of and address the results of our Monthly HR Survey, which can be found in every month's newsletter. I am always open to topics and plots, so please approach me for topics if I haven't already approached you.

GENDER + PRONOUNS
Female, She/Her

QUICK LINKS
Character Profiles | Heartchart | PM

My time zone is GMT +8, and you can shoot me a bump if I haven't replied in 3-4 days, though do check beforehand if I have put up an activity notice. You can bump me for ceremonies after 48 hours have passed

GRAVIS CORDIS

Medicine Cat of WindClan

INTRO

Hi Windclan! I’m GravisCordis, and I play your medicine cat, Hemlockfox! You can call me Gravis, Grav or whatever else really. I’m in charge of Moonstones and all of your medicine cat needs! Aside from that, I also handle the Visual Allegiances(help me update it here), event planning, and some monthly duties! I love getting to know everyone so don’t hesitate to request topics from me - healing, development, plotting, or otherwise!

GENDER + PRONOUNS

Male, He/Him

QUICK LINKS

Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | PM

My timezone is EST and if I take longer than a week to respond to a topic, please feel free to bump me! If it’s a plot-heavy topic, though, I do try to get to them before that!

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down

Meet your HRs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Clan Information :: WindClan Information-
Jump to: