Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Meet Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 15:18

OOC: Let's just pretend they met in the past a few more times than one

It was night. The cool air breezed through the bare branches of the Great Oaks, making an eerie sound. The sky was covered by thin clouds but the moon shone through. Here scents were mingled from Gatherings and no cat could tell when two cats from different clans met. Just like what would happen that night.

Would Shadewillow be here? she wondered as she neatly tucked her paws in as she lied down next to the boulder that leader stand on. Here the blowing gusts of wind from the moors didn't reach, and she felt a strange silence as she waited for her cru- er... her friend. No. She will not say that word. Never. She would just fall in love with Sprucethorn, and keep her admiration for the Shadowclan cat a secret. No one would know.

Little did she know she would admit her love that very night.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
We Meet Again Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 8:08

The Great Rock felt smooth underpaw- worn down by countless leaders speaking to their Clans from countless seasons gone by. Shadewillow made sure that every slow paw step across the hollow and up upon the Great Rock had been completely silent- all the nights spent working on the Night Ambush tactic had clearly paid off. Dropping down into a crouch, the large tom was careful to not allow his shadow to fall upon Twistedtail's crouching form, and he dropped down into a crouch above the Windclan cat. Whiskers twitching in amusement, the tabby tom waited several heartbeats until a fierce gale rattled the hollow before he leaped down.

Slamming down in front of Twistedtail, he let out a loud, playful yowl- mainly to startle the she-cat. The frozen, half-dead ground crackled loudly under his weight, and a shower of broken leaves and grass was sent spraying into the air around them, filling the air with pollen. Amber eyes glinting with amusement, he reached out and prodded Twistedtail with a massive forepaw. "I didn't know that Windclan cats jump as high as rabbits when they're scared." He teased, slipping closer to his friend to escape the cold, biting wind, wriggling closed until his massive form was pressed against the Windclan cat's.

We Meet Again Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 16:46

OOC: Sorry for the late post. I had profile issues.

IC: Twistedtail jumped in the air as Shadewillow jumped out from behind of her. "Great Starclan, you scared me!" she exclaimed, trying to lie her fur down as she took in deep breaths to calm herself. Playfully glaring at the Shadowclan tom, his rippling brown fur, his strong build, much different from the scraggly, lean bodies of her clanmates, his gleaming eyes...

She was shaken from her thoughts as he teased her and yelled, "Well, I do not! I bet you Shadowclan cats..." she trailed off as she thought of a good insult. "I bet... I bet that whenever you see your shadow in broad daylight instead of the dark covering it you run for mamma, Shadekit," she attempted to tease.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 17:14

Shadewillow snorted in amusement at Twistedtail's response, shoulders shaking with laughter at the she-cat's lame response. "Hm, for a Clan that's renowned for their speed, your comeback certainly lacked some." He chuckled, pressing closer to the Windclan cat as their breath billowed up into the cold, clear sky, noting the way that Twistedtail's eyes took on a brief, starry-eyed glimmered. "Anyways, how are things since you became a warrior? I haven't seen you much since then." he questioned, genuinely curious to find out how things had been going for her since they had last met a few moons ago.

We Meet Again Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 17:25

"Not much..." Twistedtail mumbled, her gaze blanking out as she thought of things to say. Suddenly, she straightened up and, taking a deep breath, quickly meowed out her thoughts. "You know I always just thought with all these meetings, really, you are a wonderful person and I'll go to the ends of the earth for you. I-I love you. Really. Every night I think of you, every time Sprucethorn tries to flirt with me, all I can think of is you. Just...." she took a breath, "Wi-will you be my mate?"

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 18:04

Shadewillow blinked in surprise at the sudden turn in conversation, growing quiet at Twistedtail's words. Taking a mate outside of Shadowclan? Thrushstar would skin him for even considering such an idea! "I've seen what happens to cats who take mates outside of their Clan! They're miserable and can never forgive themselves once it's all said and done. Look at what happened to Hazeflight." He reflected, trying to make his own inner monologue stern despite the lifting feeling in his heart and belly. "You know what'll happen if we get caught.." He mewed half-heartedly, although his eyes were shining.

We Meet Again Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 18:22

Nuzzling Shadewillow, Twistedpaw said encouragingly, "No one will. It's fine if we mate. If they catch us and punish us, then we will go off as loners, as long as were together."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 10:54

Shadewillow felt a tad uncomfortable with the whole "going off as loners" idea, and simply stayed quiet for a few heartbeats as Twistedtail pressed into his side. "Even if we did get caught, Thrushstar would hopefully express some leniency, so long as I repented for it all." He reflected, glancing up at the cold, glittering stars that hung silently above them, offering nothing but silent judgement. "Well hopefully it won't come to that. After all, Shadowclan cats never get caught- although I don't know about Windclan cats." He teased, relaxing against Twistedtail.

We Meet Again Img_0312
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Meet Again   We Meet Again Empty

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again
Page 1 of 1