Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:02

"Sure why not It's eather that or wander around untill i get eaten by a fox" Nightkit said trying to sound funny

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:17

Nightkit giggled again at his joke and she began to play fight with him

OOC:I'm going to baed right now,but,keep posting! :D

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 7:42

Nightkit had just enough time to dodge his new friend's tackle and swatted her in the tail "too slow" he jeered.

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 7:56

Nightkit used his moment of triumph to pounce and land lightly on his hunchs,"how's that for too slow?!"she purred

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:03

"very good but your going to have to do more than that to win" said Nightkit as he bucked and sent Nightkit flying.

OOC:wont have to deal with name confusion much longer Nightkit can become an apprentice on friday

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:11

Nightkit shook dirt from her pelt,she was panting tiredly,"let's rest real quick,"she suggested flopping down on a rock

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:17

"Ok" mewed Nightkit

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 13:44

Nightkit still leaned aginst the rock pantting,she soon stoped and sat down,"so,who are your parents,Nightkit?"she asked the tom

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 13:50

"well I never really knew my real parents you see they died before i got to know them but snowclaw (adoptive mother) took me in" mewed Nightkit "So how about you who's your parents"

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 14:07

Nightkits gaze softened at the metion of his parents being dead before he knew them,"well,"she meowed more confidently,"my mom is Lightiningeye of SkyClan and my dad is Snakefire of SkyClan,"she told him

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 14:15

"You know im not acctualy sad that my parents are dead I meen I am it's just its hard to be sad when someone that you dont know dies I was so young i wasn't able to eat fresh-kill you know what I meen" mewed Nightkit

OOC:Nightkit's going all soul searchy snap him out of it

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 7:48

Nightkit didn't look that taken aback,she had heard the stories of how her mother had coped with the loss of her our mother,Sandnose,she was old enough then to know who she was and what had happened,she was almost an Aprrentice then,Nightkit gave Nightkit a slight smile and looked around,she pricked her ears and bashed over to the roots of a tree

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 8:01

"Sorry for rambling about the past like that, you know now that I think about it your the only one I told about this"mewed Nightkit "so what shall we do now"

OOC: sorry if I'm slow responding I'm stuck with my phone

Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 8:07

Nightkit was still at the roots of the nearby tree clawing away at it,she soon returned with a small,earthy smelling wad in her mouth,she dropped it in front of Nightkit,"it's a Moss Ball,"she told him,"you ever see one before?"she asked

Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011 - 8:17

"Yes I've seen a moss ball before, so are we going to play with it or did you just want to see if I knew what it was" Nightkit purred amusedly

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)   Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightkit & Nightkit meet (ONLY us!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next