Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ah, We Meet Again!!

Go down 
+3
Mossy
Snake
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Ah, We Meet Again!!  Empty
PostSubject: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 19:56

Shadowsong was once again patrolling the Shadowclan/Skyclan border by herself, which seemed to be a usual thing now. Thoughts of things going on in camp clouded her mind as she made her way along the border until her paws suddenly took her slightly into the other clan's territory. The worst part of it was that she didn't even notice so she continued deeper through the trees. Only when she heard something unusual did she snap out of her daydreams.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:00

"Ohh look it's little miss hipocritical",Snakefire meowed."Why are you on our territory you bloody scum".

OCC: for some reason it souned british

Ah, We Meet Again!!  492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:07

She turned her head to face Snakefire, who to her seemed to appear out of nowhere. "I'm not on your territory!" She snapped, not even realizing that she indeed was.

OOC: what did? the name of the topic??
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:10

OCC: No "Bloody scum" XD

"Ohh really ?Look around you,There is no swamp around you is there",he hissed.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:21

OOC: ah. well, love, i do believe that blooty scom is the way to put it.... govnah! (<-- epic fail at trying to type a british accent..)

ic: She blinked then looked around ever-so-slightly. To save her embarrassment, she had to think of an excuse of why she was in his territory. "So what if there isn't any marshland? That doesn't mean this couldn't be Shadowclan's territory. I mean, for all we know, Skyclan could be slowly stealing our land!" She hissed back, thanking Starclan for her reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:23

"Ahh yes,do you mean we would be staling back what we once had",He snarled he claws unsheathing. "I have no time to play with you kit,I have to return to my clan and mate soon".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:29

The last bit of her dazed look and thought immediately cleared. "Excuse me? I am no kit!" She growled, unsheathing her claws as well. "And besides, you're not the only one who has a mate now. I would rather be spending my time back with him than waste time on you!"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:31

"Ohh and lemme guess,He's a raggedey old loner who's half blind",He growled,clawing at the the ground,Kicking up dirt."And My mate's a leader,Heartstar,a great honor".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyTue 5 Apr 2011 - 20:36

OOC: gah.. okay. gotta post ONE MORE TIME before I go XD

ic: She just glared at the warrior. "Actually, he is blind. And being mates with Heartstar is an honor? She's the one the broke my mate's heart! How is that honorable?" With each word she spoke, she began to feel worse and worse for Blackraven as well as more hatred for Skyclan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 14:58

Dragonsoul had been watching from a tree. Her eyes darkened and she jumped down and landed in between them. "Whats this." she mewed "My best friend and my brother fighting again?" she looked at them "Whats going on?!" she demanded.

Occ- why did heart and black break up and since when is snake with heart and shadow with black?!?!? WTF
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 15:36

Deadpaw-padded-up-UNSEEN-through-the-shadows.She-busted-out-and-knocked-Shadowsong-back-to-Shadowclan-with-one-paw-slipped-over.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 17:23

Occ- Moss WTF was that

Deadpaw pushed her back to sc camp UNSEEN??!??

Stop rping in topics that don't concern u, we barely even know deadpaw. >>

Ic- "Dragonsoul waited "Well!?" she hissed, her anger slowly growing.

Occ- should she side with shadow and start hating snake, because snake is the only skc cat she docent hate and that's only because he's her brother?
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 18:21

OCC: What you gonna hate me :HauntedSadness

"Well you are probley the last resort he had. And heartstar left that blind tom for me,after all how do you think they seperated",He growled and meowed again,"Remember our last battle? That was when she told him she loved me and he left,Mateless". Snakefire spat on the ground with anger and then turned on his sister,"And you,Why are you always spying on me? Always jumping down from a tree,trying to scare me". Snakefire's calm pulplish eyes turned snakelike and a angry blood red color.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:09

"I do not spy." she mewed. "Unlike most cats that sit worthless in camp all day, I wonder the treetops and wait for interesting events, like this one." she mewed. "Why do u too always fight?" she asked "Stop agervating my friend Snakefire." she mewed, sideing with Shadowsong, backing up and stoping next to her.

OCC- id rather have a friend than a brother.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 19:16

OCC: *Gasp*

Snakefire growled His eyes lighting on fire. His mind seemed to be taken over by an evil force. He jumped at Shadowsong,claws unsheathed,ready to attack her.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah, We Meet Again!!    Ah, We Meet Again!!  Empty

Back to top Go down