Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Along the border

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Along the border - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 14:56

Dragonsoul sent Metalpaw a vision. "Metalpaw, dont give, up." she mewed. "Never-Give-Up" Metalpaw mewed as she pushed herself up. She dashed at Deadsnake and ran under her. Then she raked her belly. After getting out from under Deadsnake and dashed to Sootpelt and clung to the back of her neck, rakeing her back claws down her back and biteing her neck. The apprentice did not move.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:28

Angrily Deadsnake grasped Metalpaws metal leg and swung her across the clearing.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:31

Metalpaw got up and replaced herself where she had been only seconds before, only this time much much harder so Deadsnake could not though her off. Her claws were dug into Sootpelts fleash and so was her teath. "Never give up." she mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:35

Deadsnake bolted forward and slashed Metalpaw's side creating deep gashes with her oddly long claws.

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 15:36

Occ- Sorry, I was away. And, can we kill Soot????

Ic- Shinepaw jumped on top of Sootpelt, adding a bit of weight. She clawed at the top of her neck, doing barley any damdge. She turned to Metalpaw. "Flips her over, we can finish her off!" She mewed, and tilted to one side.

Occ- She gets back up if you dont want her to die, or we kill her:P

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 16:55

"To kill her you need to kill me!" she howled.She grasped Shinepaw's scruff and flipped her over.Her long claws made depp gashes in her belly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 18:18

occ:I need to post ya gotta wait for me! D: It is my topic after all and Dragon stop with lives controlling one another and one coming down to help one another. You are not a Medicine cat or a leader. SO please stop g moding!

She noticed that Shinepaw held down by Deadsnake, so she took the time in pinned her down so she couldn't move her claws. Sootpelt pinned down Shinepaw. She knew the Metalpaw would stop if her friend was close to death. She extended one of her claws and held it at the throat of Shinepaw parsing the skin. "I think Lilyleaf would be upset to lose an apprentice." She mewed. "Come any closer to me, Metalpaw, and your friend dies" She flicked her tail to signal to Deadsnake to help in case Metalpaw tried something.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 18:59

occ- if i want to control my lives with my lifes, i can. and if i want my lifes to hep my lifes I CAN

ic- Metalpaw gasped "You wouldn't!" she hissed. "You would not kill her, I dont belive you!" she yowled as she bolted up and distracted Sootpelt, takleing her and pushing her down. Giveing Shinepaw enough time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:03

Sootpelt pushed the apprentice off and pinned her down. "Your friend was close to dying. If you pushed me and a different angle I could have easily slit her throat." She looked over at Shinepaw and a red mark was on her face.

Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:19

Shinepaw slowly got up, and walked over to her freind. Her belly and her face were puring out blood. She collapsed on THUNDERCLAN TERRITORY, her breath shallow and fast. "Metalpaw...Get..Cobwebs and....Horsetaill..." She mewed thorugh gasps. "We need to give up.....We have no hope.."

Occ- Shines not gonna die.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:36

Metalpaw was bleeding badly and she was tired but she couldnt give up. Why? What would this get her? What dose she need to acomplish? All this would lead to is death. "Ok." she mewed. She picked up Shinepaw and carried her into the brush. Before she was completly out of sight she turned around grimly and muttered. "Good fight." Then the two apprentices walked weakly into thunderclan teritory, away from the death that would have been if they had chosen to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 19:39

Occ- Topic over?

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptySun 5 Jun 2011 - 20:36

Sootpelt stood on the fallen oak glaring at the apprentices. She let out a yowl letting everyone in the area the won.

occ: Yep topic over and had to do that :3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2011 - 2:06

Ok then :3 we will get joo when we are warriors :D
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2011 - 4:59

Not if Hazels der >:D

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Along the border
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next