Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Along the border

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Along the border - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:10 pm

Metalpaw got up "Starclan has nothing to do with this." she mewed. "This has to do with your anger." she mewed. Trickles of blood ran down her body she was weak but she wasnt going to give up...something was pushing her.

Occ- ok this isnt metalpaw this is one of my evil lifes making her do this, she attually sweet and kind and loves all clans.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:14 pm

Sootpelt mewed "You aren't going to cower in fear like the rest of your clan? Well typical Thunderclan, they never know when to quit do they? They don't even know when to stop and not let a kittypet into their clan" She mewed.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:22 pm

"Thunderclans to soft!" Deadsnake hissed."They end up ding with their mouse-brains and let some kity-pet with a stupid metal leg in!".

ooc-BTW,Dead doesn't know shes a kitty-pet herself...Only Soot Snake Ember(?) Frost and Heart.NO DF OR Starclan cat know!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:26 pm

Dragonsoul watched from starclan. "Ohh no!" she mewed. She travled to the dark forest and found Envyshadow, controling Metalpaw. "Get away from her!" dragonsoul mewed. She takled Envyshadow and the control fadded.

Metalpaw looked up and gasped. She looked around and saw Sootpelt and Deadsnake then remembered what was going on. "Thunderclan isnt weak, no clan is, we are all diffrent." Metalpaw said sweetly. "Each clan has streanths and weaknesses." she looked up. "Kittypets have it too." she mewed. "I was raised a Thunderclan cat, so I have just as much right to have the title as anyone."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

"So?" the she-cat replied tartly."That doesn't exuse you from not being able to fight!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

"Why would I fight, I have no use for fighting?" she asked. "Besides Im a new apprentice, since when is a new apprentice exspected to fight like a expirienced warrior?" Metalpaw buckled her metal leg "I am small but I have good hearing, and after ive learned, I will be able to fight, but still why would I?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:36 pm

Wanting to help Sootpelt she placed a paw over the border and mewed"Becuase.I-erm- am gonna come and kill you!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:40 pm

Metalpaw dipped her head to the side "Are you?" she asked intently.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:55 pm

"No!"the she-cat insited.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 12:59 pm

Sootpelt demanded again "Go back to your kittypet lovers, or I will have to kill you" Her eyes had the evil gleam in them and her claws where outstretched with blood on them from the attack she used on Metalpaw.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm

Wrapping her tail aroun Sootpelt neck she whispered where ONLY SOOTPELT could hear her "Leave it alone."

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

Occ- Metal told me to join

Ic- Shinepaw was walking along the border, when she spotted Metalpaw, Sootpelt, and Deadsnake. Sootpelt had her claws unsheathed, and Deadsnake had a worried look on her face, and Metalpaw looked clam. She rushed over. "Whats going on here?" She mewed. Thenshe turned her head to Sootpelt. What a filfthy excuse for a she-cat! She thought. "What are you doing here?" She spat. "Go away, before you kill someone else, like my mother, Dragonsoul!" She growled.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 1:31 pm

Metalpaw was taken back. These cats are mean she thought. "You will not kill me, you will not set a claw on another ever again!" Metalpaw mewed. She had confidence now that Shinepaw is here. She unsheathed her claws and the shards of glass on her metal leg. "For Dragonsoul." she mewed to Shinepaw.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 1:33 pm

Shinepaw nodded. "For Dragonsoul." And she unsheathed her small claws.

Occ- Small kitteh!:3

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm

"Who like you?" She asked. "and I was patroling my borders when this kit came along and started to annoy me when I was just doing my warrior duties." She mewed all to Shinepaw. When she saw the outstretched claws on the two apprentices. She knew there and then that the were going to try to kill her. She gave a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along the border   Along the border - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Along the border
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next