Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where is that border anyways?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Where is that border anyways? Empty
PostSubject: Where is that border anyways?   Where is that border anyways? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:19 pm

Plot Name: Where is that border anyways?
Clans involved: Windclan | Shadowclan
Characters Directly Involved:  (Include the rpers) Whoever wants to sign up (but keep sides even as possible as of right now is in super early stages so No one right now is signed up per say)

Will there be code-breaking?: (If yes, please elaborate) (no ...

....unless if Shrike says no AND someone else wants to code break... see below for more detail)

Explain your Plot:

Upon hearing the recent border skirmish that happaned at Shadowclan and Windclan, Batsong works to pursuade Shrikestar her old mentor to lead a counter attack against the shadowclan cats that un-necessarily hurt her Whisperpaw who she is very overprpotective of.

Assuming that Shrikestar agrees to this a larger scale like skirmish will play out between Windclan and Shadowclan and maybe we could even put the territory thing on the line from the disputed territory page.

(however if shrikestar does not agree .... uhh I guess it wont really go anywhere XD

hmm unless some windclan cat wanted to disobey orders from the leader and lie to their clanmates that he actually said yes to the battle.  That wont be batsong sorry someone else has to offer tribute in that case lols)

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:
Shadowclan and Windclan would become enemies.  Specifically, Swiftheart and Brackenwing would continue their rivalry even more so now probably as well as other rivalries im sure.   If shadowclan loses maybe they lose their territory thing. (idk how specifically WC has to challange for that distributed territory maybe in approval / denial of this that can be told if that is an option even)

Provide links to relevant topics*: e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics
- For Forbidden Romances, this will be updated during the second part of the approval process.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47779-an-interesting-meeting

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.
I will break this up into IC and OOC reasons it should be allowed in my opinion:

IC:
This should be approved because tensions are already high between SC and WC I feel like and the run in at the border did not help with that.
The older WC cats i'm sure all remember quite well how Mistysky had her tail bitten off by Ratrunner so there is probably no love there.  They also have fought over the contested land alot in the past so it makes sense that they would do it again.  As far as shadowclan is concerned, they are mad at windclan for crossing their border and being a general pain I guess.  

OOC:
clan rivalries and fights are really fun in my opinion.  I like getting that cross clan interaction in and I think battles get people excited as well to participate and in general I think most people like the big battles that go on cause they are pretty fun.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Where is that border anyways?   Where is that border anyways? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:23 pm

Ratpaw at the time** my bad

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Where is that border anyways?   Where is that border anyways? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:45 pm

Mistysky was Mistypaw as well at the time

my bad part 2 lols

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is that border anyways?   Where is that border anyways? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is that border anyways?
Page 1 of 1