Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!

Go down 
+9
Snake
Leo
not fish
Sun
Ebby
Reaper King
Feath ❤️
Sleepy
Cloudkit (Heart)
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 0:20

For some reason, News declared that a woman figure was found in this photo, but they totally overlooked the male figure next to her and the possibility that a child may also exist, taken by Mars Spirit Rover. On January 3, 2008, NASA posted a photograph (PIA10216, Google it-same photo as the woman figure was found!) taken by the Mars Spirit Rover on their web site that bloggers around the world began scanning over carefully in order to catch anything that NASA may have accidentally let slip through. To everyone’s amazement some anonymous person in Asia did and posted it on the Internet causing widespread excitement over the possibilities of life existing on Mars. This led me to new discoveries of a male and a possible child figure near the female figure. I also found a statue like face (head only), in high detail of a reptilian looking skyward and wearing a crown with a jewel in it. I found a three carved faces in the side of the mountain of three unknown species, which can only be compared to Mt. Rushmore. This is published in both my novels Dragons of Asgard & UFO sightings of 2006-2009.

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! ThreePeople

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 0:24

I think it was staged to scare us into the Governments arms so they can take over and destroy our freedom once and for all e.e

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 0:47

I dont believe in aliens but I totally can see the dragon thing :P

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 1:03

Those are people in a desert standing in a weird position. Photo taken by a helicopter view.

That is what i see

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 1:19

Meh. I don't believe it. .3.

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! PDt1Qqd ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 8:57

I don't see the Lizard Huminoid?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 9:46

In a way, she's somewhat right. In a smaller sense, actually. They did find algae and smaller organisms designed to take extreme situations, but no, there are absolutely no creatures that stand on hind legs, or even four, walk around, and have thoughts of taking their flying saucers and destroy/taking people from the Earth.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 16:26

Finding tiny speck of life on another place other than Earth isn't all that exciting for me. Why? Because what's the point? So what if we're alone in the universe an shizzle? I believe that, though, it's proven. However, anything other than that is a boatload of shiz.

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:09

This is total shiz.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 18:21

Im loling at the picture now.

"The sand people are scared easily, but they always return in greater numbers."

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 19:29

If there was a like button, I would have clicked it right now, Sleepy :D

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 21:28

Heart of the star wrote:
This led me to new discoveries of a male and a possible child figure near the female figure. I also found a statue like face (head only), in high detail of a reptilian looking skyward and wearing a crown with a jewel in it. I found a three carved faces in the side of the mountain of three unknown species, which can only be compared to Mt. Rushmore. This is published in both my novels Dragons of Asgard & UFO sightings of 2006-2009.

Omygosh you found all that?You even have two books?Lol jk but i don't belive life on mars,mabey in one of the many other galexys but not mars.

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 21:33

Oh that was just off of the thing but i SAW the figures

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011 - 21:40

someone needs to lay low on the chocolateo!!! XD

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4501

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! EmptyTue 22 Mar 2011 - 0:18

What do you mean you saw them? .3. Did you go to mars all by yourself and personally talk to aliens? This topic is a little sad...

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JGgdMsS ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JGg3TFt  ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JGg3GK7 ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JGg2WjR

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JcTsSP1  ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JcnAVnI ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! Grub_f10ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!   ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ALIENS ARE REAL for those of you that think im crazy read this topic!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next