Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Read this. Now. You are going to read this. * Hypnotises you* You will read this topic! :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Read this. Now. You are going to read this. * Hypnotises you* You will read this topic! :P  Empty
PostSubject: Read this. Now. You are going to read this. * Hypnotises you* You will read this topic! :P    Read this. Now. You are going to read this. * Hypnotises you* You will read this topic! :P  EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 16:46

Eclipse was good! Anybody who wants to hear about it PM me....

I wanna buy bella's wedding rings on Ebay Yes, shge does finnaly say yes, and jacob gets all suicidal cuz he finds out, so Bella makes out with him, and Edward doesn't even get mad....And then there gonna bring in a new vamp, Bree Tanner, But the Vultori........ I could go on

But they showed a paranormal activity 2 commercial/.... scared the crap outta me >.< I SCREAMED MY PANTS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Read this. Now. You are going to read this. * Hypnotises you* You will read this topic! :P
Page 1 of 1