Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week Empty
PostThat`s it, I`m gone...for a week

Officially, I am taking a week-long break from this site. I am done with certain people, plus problems at school, and if I get anything else from you people, I will explode. Like, volcano blows up and kills you all explode. I`m serious, guys. I will be back to haunt you all next Tuesday, but first, I have something to say to Jay:

I am NOT bipolar, I praised you, and then you just decided to go p*** me off with your friggin`
Quote :
"Ah, so there is fighting brewing again, go say sorry"
Fizzwhoop, so naturally, I did what I do best, I argued. I gave you a piece of my mind. It`s in my nature, I have every right to be a rebel!!!! Everybody else defends you, but I`ll bet my butt it`s only because of your "admin powers" and the fact that you could ban the lot of them if they get on your bad side. Oh, and I`m just notifying you to this, not looking for attention, so if you DARE call me an attention-seeking prat, Oh marvelously "scary" one with your admin belt, I will hunt you down. I`m not joking.

Cherry out.

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week :: Comments

Jay
Re: That`s it, I`m gone...for a week
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 13:30 by Jay
Try me. =.=
Ebby
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 13:31 by Ebby
.3. You don't think your in the wrong... in the very least?
Do you even read what you post and look over it seriously? x3
Sleepy
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 13:32 by Sleepy
Cherry Cheesecake!!! :D wrote:
Officially, I am taking a week-long break from this site. I am done with certain people, plus problems at school, and if I get anything else from you people, I will explode. Like, volcano blows up and kills you all explode. I`m serious, guys. I will be back to haunt you all next Tuesday, but first, I have something to say to Jay:

I am NOT bipolar, I praised you, and then you just decided to go p*** me off with your friggin`
Quote :
"Ah, so there is fighting brewing again, go say sorry"
Fizzwhoop, so naturally, I did what I do best, I argued. I gave you a piece of my mind. It`s in my nature, I have every right to be a rebel!!!! Everybody else defends you, but I`ll bet my butt it`s only because of your "admin powers" and the fact that you could ban the lot of them if they get on your bad side. Oh, and I`m just notifying you to this, not looking for attention, so if you DARE call me an attention-seeking prat, Oh marvelously "scary" one with your admin belt, I will hunt you down. I`m not joking.

Cherry out.

Hm? You think we defend Jay because he has admin powers? That is pretty f*cking stupid of you then. I hate being called a supporter, so you little b*tch. I take sides when it is needed, t*at, and you need to f*ck off if you have problems with Jay. Why are you against him? Because he wouldnt let you RP two characters? Because he wont open the site? He wont open the site because YOU are FIGHTING HIM!!!!! If you would be a positive user, then we might be somewhere.
Jay
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 13:34 by Jay
That is exactly my point. You are a primary example of why the site is staying closed. So quick to yell at someone who doesn't need yelling at.
Leo
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 15:12 by Leo
....*facepalm*
Cherry, you have problems.
First of all, Cherry, go f*** yourself, b****.
Second of all, just a suggestion Jay, next time a member blows up that seriously, click the ban button :D
And Sleepy, ignore Cherry, she has problems :D
Flybot
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 15:24 by Flybot
....Don't say anything that will make her strike back. .3."

That might be the problem with the site. D:> I think its cus' ppl arn't ignoring these stupid azz things...

Please don't start on me.... .3.'
not fish
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 15:29 by not fish
It's hard to ignore >> Cherry....I didn't think you were gonna take it this far, really. I knew you were pissed, but this...this is too far >:/
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 16:02 by Stormclaw
leo: I think you gone to far and your HAPPY of BANNING CHERRY LEO! serious LEO! D:<

Cherry:You too I don't know what happened here but there are no sides I'm not in leos side or your side I'm getting p*** of! D:<

Cherry if you hunt down jay to to to to far and THE RULES the rules say you have to be nice

Quote :
# Be kind to other members. Even if you can't tolerate them at all, you don't need to say anything. It's better to just say nothing than to say something mean or hurtful.

# No swearing. The cats don't swear in the books and you never know how another member may feel about it.

# No spamming. It's annoying, pointless, and only wastes topic space.

# No double posting. If you have something to say, it can be said in one post. You can always go back and edit it before another member posts.

# Don't give out your or another person's personal information. First names are fine, but this is just common internet safety.

# Don't give out your or another person's password. This is to protect your account from being hacked, and again, it's just common internet safety.

# Only have one account. One is all you need and why would you ever need another?

# Only role-play as your approved cat. No extra siblings or parents, unless they are being controlled as part of a prophecy, as dictated by an Administrator.
it says in the way top RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS you are going to far you both
Jay
Post Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 17:26 by Jay
She can be happy about banning. Anyhow, I'd like to see her try to hunt me down :P

Leo
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 4:41 by Leo
@Black: She deserves a freaking ban, blowing up like that. And yeah, me, Jay, Sleepy have every right to cuss at her. And of course, you pick on me for cussing -.-
Bloo
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 7:52 by Bloo
THIS AGAIN! 8O Guys, really, now that's Sleepy, Leopard, Fire, who else? Do you guys think you're mature and people will listen to you just cause you swear? How about, instead of just gaining up and Cherry with swears and insults because she's frustrated with the way you're acting with her, apologize, or at least, deny that you didn't do anything wrong and don't swear! Seriously guys, it's in the rules about 5 times.
Now it's a good thing that I'm sick today and feeling nice, and it's not my thing to ban, but all the people who swore up there could be banned.
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 12:51 by Stormclaw
Leo I'm in NO ONE sides!
Bloo
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 12:59 by Bloo
Thank you Blackioo >< And seriously guys, some of you should read over the rules that he posted up there as well. Hmm, look at Rules number 1 and 2. Seriously, most of you are being hypocrites right now. I don't know what happened that made you so angry at eachother, but it has to stop.
Flybot
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 13:04 by Flybot
...Did you just say that I was swearing at cherry? D:

I wasn't even a part of this...
Post  by Sponsored content

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next