Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week - Page 2 Empty
PostThat`s it, I`m gone...for a week

Officially, I am taking a week-long break from this site. I am done with certain people, plus problems at school, and if I get anything else from you people, I will explode. Like, volcano blows up and kills you all explode. I`m serious, guys. I will be back to haunt you all next Tuesday, but first, I have something to say to Jay:

I am NOT bipolar, I praised you, and then you just decided to go p*** me off with your friggin`
Quote :
"Ah, so there is fighting brewing again, go say sorry"
Fizzwhoop, so naturally, I did what I do best, I argued. I gave you a piece of my mind. It`s in my nature, I have every right to be a rebel!!!! Everybody else defends you, but I`ll bet my butt it`s only because of your "admin powers" and the fact that you could ban the lot of them if they get on your bad side. Oh, and I`m just notifying you to this, not looking for attention, so if you DARE call me an attention-seeking prat, Oh marvelously "scary" one with your admin belt, I will hunt you down. I`m not joking.

Cherry out.

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week :: Comments

Jay
Re: That`s it, I`m gone...for a week
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 13:22 by Jay
@Bloo-She's the hypocrite, actually. :P I told everyone to apologise to anyone who they have been mean to, and then I'd discuss about opening the site with you, but then she started flaming me D: So yeah .3.'
not fish
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 13:40 by not fish
.. .3. Bloo...not to get in trouble here, but...Cherry's mad at Jay because he wouldn't approve her second life while she'd still RP her first .-. Jay kinda has a point. However. I asked Cherry at school, and she said she'll be back in a week and will stop flaming Jay.
Sleepy
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:35 by Sleepy
Oh, a ban. Perfect. We had the censors up for a reason, Bloo. But anyways, Cherry does not need a ban for disagreeing. And of course we are all gaining up on her. She chose to oppose EVERYONE:
Cherrypaw wrote:
Everybody else defends you, but I`ll bet my butt it`s only because of your "admin powers" and the fact that you could ban the lot of them if they get on your bad side
Bloo
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:49 by Bloo
Oh, okay. I need some one to clear this up for me. Anyone have a copy of this discussion? If you do, then please PM it to me. :)
not fish
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 15:54 by not fish
A copy of it? What do you mean? By the way I'm sorry for continuing the argument D:
Bloo
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 16:00 by Bloo
Like I mean, where was this topic/chat/something? :P When J said "Ah, so there is fighting brewing again, go say sorry"
Just wondering, so I can fufill my admin duties to know everything. XD
Sleepy
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 16:49 by Sleepy
The fight originally started in the topic in Comments and Suggestions, where it ish locked. And then it went to this.
not fish
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 16:50 by not fish
It started in Cherry's Emberkit creation, then went to that. And then this.
Bloo
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 16:51 by Bloo
Okay, thanks.
Anonymous
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:29 by Guest
=/ Blooooooooooo I apologize for the way I acted in the topic in Comment and Suggestions but I was just defending a friend... I can't say I didn't mean to make her more mad. I was just angry that she decided to go as far as threatening Jay. And Cherry, really? You lashed out at Jay because you were mad about a stupid rule. There are other ways to deal with a rule. But the way you went out with doing it just made more people want the site to stay closed because if your friends are willing to go as far and send PMs to our admin THREATENING HIM, I do not want those kinds of people on this site.
not fish
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:35 by not fish
She did say she was going to hunt him down tho O.o
Anonymous
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:48 by Guest
Yeah... I highly doubt that. Kids say really mean things when they are mad. She's lying.
not fish
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:53 by not fish
I kno -.-
Jay
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 19:21 by Jay
@Bloo-That's also a false quote she put. I hadn't worded it like that
@Ghost-No threat mail yet .3.
@Dead and Ghost-I own a sword.......Heeyah! >:D
Anonymous
Post Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 20:13 by Guest
Hell yeah Jay! :D XD I own... A knife by my bed? Lol. Like that'll get me anywhere. I'll only hurt myself XD
Post  by Sponsored content

That`s it, I`m gone...for a week

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next