Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone next week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Gone next week Empty
PostGone next week

I'm afraid I most likely won't be on for Valentine's Day...or any weekday next week. Why? Because Spirit Week~ I'm sure that some of you guys have a Spirit Week at your school and are confused why I would be gone just for that. Mostly, because Tue-Thurs I will be at school until 9:00 most likely. You see, at my school, we really love our Spirit Week. It is our week to have fun and go to school in a bunch of different outfits, but then, if you are in High School, we take part in something even better...The Battle of the Bands! Battle of the Bands happens on Friday, when each grade (9-12) shows the song that they wrote in the week. It has to do with our theme verse of the year, and then we also show the video we made. Spirit Week is the week when the High School goes up against each other. Now, you are all wondering why I am telling you this. Truthfully, I just got really carried away, but the other reason is because I'm going to help in the video. We will be spending hours and hours at school working on posters, a giant box, the video, and the song. Being stuck at school until the time I have to go to bed will keep me from getting on the computer, but I will try to check things on my phone so I don't miss anything in the plot, and I will even try to post on my phone if I must, but I will become very, very inactive for that week.

Sorry that I will be disappearing, but I thought that you all would want to know why and that I wasn't trying to skip out on you or not getting on without a reason. Hope you all will have a great Valentine and wish my grade luck, we, the Fresh-men, are going to try to win this year...Oh! And even thought because I will be gone Mon-Thurs at school for Spirit Week, I'll still be gone somewhat on Friday cause I am going to Homecoming!

Now if you don't mind, I think I might go work on my outfits for next week in a little bit.

~Badge

Gone next week ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gone next week :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: Gone next week
Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 am by Sleepy
See ya Badge! That sounds like a lot of fun x3
King Falcon I
Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 am by King Falcon I
You obviously have more spirit than I did (when we were told to wear one thing, I'd deliberately wear the complete opposite).
Honey Badger
Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 am by Honey Badger
Dude, Spirit Week is like, the thing that everybody looks forward too...perhaps because we get to wear hats...I'm so exited for what we are doing:

Monday: Messy Hair/Clash Day. (I always come up with it on the spot)
Tueday: Beauty & The Geek Day (Not sure which one I want to go as)
Wednesday: Career Day.
Thursday: Holiday Day. (We are doing Easter)
Friday: Black and Gold Day (Not my fave, but we have Battle of the Bands this day and I just need to wear our school colors)

Edit: Oh! Also, it's the students that get to pick. We have certain people in our classes that met together and then pick what day is what, but Monday is also Messy Hair/Clash Day, and Friday is also Black and Gold day.
Post  by Sponsored content

Gone next week

Page 1 of 1