Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice boredom...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 19:50

She looked at Shadowpaw "Thats great mabey someday you can attually join me in the warriors den" She said. "For now, lets see what you know" She said Launching at Shadowpaw, purposly making herself vulnreble.

OCC- Sorry for my spelling Dx
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:01

OOC: its kay!! ^^

bic: Shadowpaw quickly slipped out of the way then went to hop on top of her with claws sheathed. When she was successful, she realized how simple that was. "Hey, did you do that on purpose?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:05

She smirked "Yup" she mummbled before turning down and hit the ground, pinning Shadowpaw on the ground form underneith her. "Still forgetting about my smart moves, huhh Shadowpaw" she teased, still on her
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:12

She paused for a moment underneath her. "No. I didn't forget!" She then curled her hind legs up close to her body so that they were underneath Dragonsoul. Almost immediately, she pushed them into the warrior's belly and shoved her off, standing up just seconds afterward. "I'm getting smart too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:16

Dragonsoul fliped and landed a tail-leanth from Shadowpaw. She bolted under her and jabbed the back of both her hind legs, hitting a pressure point causing Shadowpaw to lose her balence and fall down. Dragonsoul bolted out form under her seconds befor she fell, and was on her in an instant. "Bet ya didnt see that comming" she said from on top of her

OCC- Oh yea, move i learned form the warriors books ^.^
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:17

Shadekit's ears perked up at Dragonsoul's offer and decided to try and sneak up on her once Shadowpaw had her attention.Shadekit walked behind Dragonsoul and sat down as if she was moving to a more comfortable spot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:21

She glared at her but then sighed in defeat. "No, I didn't. But one day, I will! I will see it coming and you wont know how to act!" She shouted jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:25

Dragonsoul got off Shadowpaw "You will never see me comming" she purred with ausment. Her ear twiched. That little kit is behind me isnt it, lets see what he/she's got Dragonsoul sat still pretending to focus on Shadowpaw.

OCC- boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 20:32

"Oh yes I will!" She grinned then sighed happily. "That'll be the day!" She then focused her sight on Shadekit but kept her eyes locked on Dragonsoul.

OOC: aaahh!!! I keep wanting to put Dragonpaw! D: but you're a warrior now so i cant! =3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 21:24

"Grr I'm tired of waiting!" Dragonsoul mewed in annoyence and wiped around to face shadekit "Are you going to try?" she asked the kit "Please mind my ragged claws that dont retract." she mewed warrning him of her claws. "Go on, i wont hurt you" she said, making herselfs voulnrble to him.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 5:29

A purr exapted from mossahs throat and she sheathed here claws aand stalked over to sit beside dragonsoul then she unsheathed her claws and pounced ontop of dragonsoul and gave her a vicious bite on her shoulder with out missing

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 12:42

Dragonsoul flinched in pain before calmly grabing Mosskit off her shoulder with her teeth and then violently throwing her onto the ground. She stalked up to her, showing her ragged claws that were stuch in the unseathed position. "Don't draw blood in play fights." she muttered "Espesily on an opponent that knows more than you do." "And make sure they attack befor you do, attacking first leaves you vulreble" She eyes were dark blue in anger. Within half a second, her blue eyes turned green again and she laughed and pinned Mosskit down "how was that for a first lesson" she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 13:45

Shadekit charged towards Dragonsoul without warning and half jumped onto her shoulder.Shadekit playfully nipped at Dragonsoul's ear as she balanced on Dragonsoul's shoulder with her belly.

OCC: Shadekits a girl ::P: just to let you know
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 14:02

Dragonsoul laughed "Help im being attcked by kits!" She yelled playfully, running around purposly to try to knock off shadekit.

OCC- ok
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 15:24

Shadekit slowly felt herself slipping and decided to get down before she could fall.Shadekit pushed herself upwards,that way when she used her back legs she didn't end up kicking Dragonsoul's belly or side,instead she pressed her hind legs on Dragonsould shoulder and used it like a catapult.Shadekit flipped over in mid air and landed safely on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice boredom...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next