Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The boredom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 10:18

Silkpaw sadly padded around. Bored, she lay down. "Uh, I'm so bored. Why did I tell Duskfall everything? I'm such a blabber-mouth." She whispered silently. "I should become a warrior for killing a fox..." She moved around and ended up on her back. Looking up at the sky, she mewed, "Clouds... Blue sky... Eagles and uh, everything else in the sky..." She listed. She weakly and tiredly lifted her body, and limped over to the river. Silkpaw sat down on a rather warm stone, and curled her tail around her sore paws. Pinning her ears back, she closed her eyes and let silver tears drip into the river.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:25

Flamestripe scented Silkpaw leave the camp.  Curious, he followed her. He saw Silkpaw crouched over the river, crying. Flamestripe padded up to her and sat on the rock next to her. "Silkpaw, you're a little too close to the RiverClan border. You should move back a bit," he murmured. He nudged her shoulder, and led her up the slope to Sunningrocks. Then he pressed himself against her, grooming her fur.

~

Sunpelt was guarding Sunningrocks as that was his punishment. Out the corner of his eye he saw Silkpaw and Flamestripe enter the camp. Confused, he turned his head to see Flamestripe pressing against Silkpaw. Sunpelt purred with amusement. Love! But then he saw that Silkpaw was crying. This was serious. He bounded over to the pair and sat on the other side of Silkpaw. "What's the matter?" he asked, thoroughly concerned.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:33

Silkpaw looked over to Sunpelt. "I can't get anything right..." She cried, "I've been a blabber-mouth and got you in trouble. I'm sorry, Sunpelt."

Crying, Silkpaw nodded. She purred, "You're right, Flamestripe. It just seems I'll never get anything right..." She looked at the flame colored tom. She gave a small smile, then mewed in a quiet voice, "I should go back to camp, or else Duskfall will kill me..." She started to pad away, waiting for Flamestripe to say something.

Last edited by Roblox on Wed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:35

OOC: I edited my post, so you can read about Sunpelt.... you might want to edit your post to answer Sunpelt's question.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:40

OOC: edited.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:44

Cloverpaw padded out of the makeshift apprentices den. She padded over to her dark corner where she usually spent her days of boredom of being kept in camp. She turned her back on the rest of the camp and tucked her tail over nose and sighed. She was really really reall bored.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:47

Sunpelt flicked out his tail to stop Silkpaw from going anywhere. "Duskfall only said you couldn't leave camp, not that you couldn't leave the apprentices den." He ran his tail down the apprentices flank. He said more softly, "It's okay, Silkpaw. It's not your fault. I think it would've been worse if you hadn't told Duskfall what happened. Don't blame yourself. I'm blaming myself, because I was a warrior and shouldn't've let you apprentices go out fox hunting. But I shouldn't blame myself, I know I shouldn't. It's just so hard not to, and I understand."

~

Flamestripe smiled softly back. Whenever he saw Silkpaw, or was close to her, his heart started beating and his paws tingled. He nodded, agreeing to what Sunpelt had said. None of them should blame themselves. Suddenly he saw Cloverpaw. He flicked Sunpelt's forepaw with his tail and pointed to Cloverpaw with his muzzle, wondering what the warrior would do.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 11:53

Silkpaw nodded. "I just wish I could believe that..." She said quietly to herself. Then she saw Cloverpaw. She narrowed her eyes and stepped back as if the other apprentice was a RiverClan warrior. She looked back at Sunpelt and Flamestripe, and flicked her tail the same way Flamestripe did to Sunpelt, only this time, she saw something. More specifically, a glowing white figure that resembled a fox flying close to Cloverpaw. "Wait, guys, do you see that?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:09

Flamestripe tilted his head. "No...."

~

Sunpelt shook his head. "I can't either."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:14

Cloverpaw ears flicked and moved towards that tiny white flying fox like thing. Her head shot up and she looked towards is hearing a voice. It sounded like a willow tree in the wind. Just a whisper..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:16

Suddenly, Flamestripe saw a white mist-like thingy floating around Cloverpaw. "Sunpelt..." he whispered. "Sunpelt, what is that?" Then the shape formed before his eyes, and Flamestripe gasped. It was a fox.

~

Sunpelt shrugged helplessly. "I can't see a thing!" he exclaimed.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:33

Cloverpaws fur bristled and she swiped an unsheathed paw at the misty fox. "Go away!" She hissed and tried to ignore it but it wouldn't go away. So since this misty fox would go away she flicked it with her tail as hard as she could as if she was swatting a fly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:39

Sunpelt bounded over to stand beside Cloverpaw. He whispered into her ear, "Wait, this could be a sign. Remember the fox we killed? Maybe this is that fox. I can't see it, but you can. So can Flamestripe and Silkpaw. Maybe this sign is meant for you." But then a darker thought entered his mind. Only he couldn't see it. He was singled out. If this ghostly fox was the fox that they had killed, he was somehow tied to it. Wait... singled out... Sunpelt gasped. Maybe the fox is trying to tell us that I'm the one to blame?! After he thought about that, he was certain it was true. Positive. Almost. But he wouldn't tell anybody about his realization until he found out more.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:41

"It- it's a fox!" Silkpaw exclaimed, "Oh StarClan! It's haunting Cloverpaw!" She bounded to Cloverpaw, running in front of her and hissing, "Go away, you stupid fox! I killed you, and I'm not afraid to do it again!"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 12:56

Sunpelt lifted his paw to stop Silkpaw. "It'll disappear on its own," he murmured, still dazed from his discovery. He didn't know how he knew it'd disappear on its own, he just did.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The boredom    The boredom  Empty

Back to top Go down

The boredom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next