Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice boredom...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 15:44

Dragonsoul halted "I don't care if I am a warrior." She started "Playing with happy kits is better than playing with stuffy old warriors." Her tail was flicking in amusment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 16:23

Shadowpaw grinned. "Yes it is.... even if i'm not a warrior yet!" She mewed, watching Dragonsoul and the kits happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 16:34

Shadekit crouched down and purred happily as she waited for Dragonsoul to move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 17:06

"I'm not going to play fight with a little kit, Shadekit." she said sitiing down "Havn't you ever heard of a kit dieing when attacked by a warrior, even if it is just for fun." She turned to shadowpaw "However i can play fight with someone my size, or close to my size." she mewed playfully
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 19:49

She padded closer to Dragonsoul so that she was standing right next to her, measuring herself against her friend. "You're only a little bit bigger than I am, but that doesn't matter!" She meowed, jumping onto Dragonsoul.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011 - 21:03

"I'm taller than you." the muttered while useing her move once again. She fell on her back and pinned Shadowpaw down form behind. "You already forgot about that one." she teased "When will you learn."
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 12:49

Shadekit lied down and watched the two play.She sighed softly to herself and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 12:54

mosskit thougth to herself "noone said a kit couldnt play fight with a kit!" and with that thought she pounced on shades side and nipped her.

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 13:04

Shadekit jumped slightly as she felt the sudden weight of Mosskit on her side and Moss nipping at her.Shadekit rolled on her back and pressed her back legs against Mosskit's chest once she realized that Moss was playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 13:09

Mosster (XDD) kicked her tummy with her hind legs

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 13:13

Dragonsoul waved her tail in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 14:54

Shadowpaw watched them as well then turned to Dragonsoul. "I'll learn eventually." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 15:04

"We'll see." she replyed simply.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 15:11

"Yes we will! Whenever I become a warrior. When that day comes, you better watch your back!" She smiled jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb 2011 - 15:13

she looked at Shadowpaw and narrowed her eyes "You really don't understand being vague, do you." she replied vaguely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice boredom...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: