Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apprentice boredom...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Apprentice boredom... Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 19:55

Shadowpaw was laying down in the middle of the camp. Even though she hadn't done anything in a couple of weeks, she seemed really tired. She rested her head on her front paws as her tail swept back and forth across the ground out of complete boredom. After laying there for what seemed like forever, she rolled over onto her back and on her other side. "I'm so BORED!" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyFri 4 Feb 2011 - 22:44

moss snuck up on her then pounced with her claws unsheathed sinking them into her belly

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 8:56

She suddenly jumped out from under her from the sudden scare then turned around to face her. "What did you do that for?!" She hissed. She stopped when she saw it was Mosskit. "Oh, it was you. Still, what was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 12:55

"I'm practicing my battle skills" she mewed dropping into a crouch waiting for her next victom

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 20:47

"Well you do a pretty good job of sneaking." She mewed after sitting down and licking her sore belly.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw

Shadepaw

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 14:45

Shadekit's head popped out of the tall grass behind them.She slowly stalked her way towards Mosskit before she grabbed Mosskit's tail with her mouth lightly and began to pull."Got ya." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyTue 8 Feb 2011 - 6:30

Mosskit didnt realize it was shadekit so she turned around picked up by the scruff of her neck and flung her a few tail lenghts away

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyTue 8 Feb 2011 - 13:42

Shadekit clamped her jaw down on Mosskit's tail once she felt Mosskit grab the scruff of her neck.When Mosskit tried to fling her she only managed to make Shadekit pull her tail in the process.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyTue 8 Feb 2011 - 14:10

Shadowpaw watched the two kits with amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyTue 8 Feb 2011 - 18:01

Mosskit unsheathed her claws blinded with fury (hates ppl touching her tail) and slashed her on her side yanked her tail away and kicked her with her powerfull hind legs

Shadepaw

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 15:26

Shadekit jumped away from Mosskit once she felt the small thump on her side,dodging the kick before it even got near her.Once she felt that she was a good distance away from Mosskit she stuck out her tongue and puffed out her chest as if she had won a battle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 19:34

Dragonsoul padded up "Hi Mosskit, Shadowpaw." she mewed "I hope that just because im a warrior, I can't play with my friends." she said, looking at the young cats in emmbaresment. her attention turned to Mosskit "Now why are you still a kit Mosskit?" She asked "You should be a warrior by now, and im not kidding."
She looked down Why are my friends being held back like this, i dont know any of the warriors, and i look stupid playing with kits! she thought

OCC- I can join right?? >>
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 19:37

Flowerpaw saw the commotion and decided to join in and pounced on mosskits tail (LOL)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 19:39

She looked at them playfully "Who thinks they can beat a warrior?" She asked them, staring at them with her bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... EmptyWed 9 Feb 2011 - 19:44

OOC: of course!! =3

bic: Shadowpaw looked at Dragonsoul and smiled. "I bet I can! I'm not too far behind on my training. I'll catch up soon!" She crouched down playfully, facing her friend. "I finally have a new mentor that will actually TEACH me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice boredom...   Apprentice boredom... Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice boredom...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next