Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] Empty
PostSubject: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 10:44

Cherish

It had been such fun teaching all of these cats some of their tricks! She had taught several cats some moves already, including a lot of little ones in the nursery. She was informed by the Swiftest Heart that she wanted to learn how to hide from predators, and so Cherish took her out along with Fudge—no, Hedgepaw. The little one seemed so nice the last time they spoke together. She would do well hiding, she was sure.

“We’re hiding out in your territory because there is not much room for a full-grown cat like Miss Swiftest Heart to hide in the camp,” Cherish explained to them. “But we are not going to be practicing with a full predator either. Instead, I shall be your predator. I will walk of for a moment and return and you will have to hide as best you can. If I find you it will be a failure—you would have gotten eaten up. However if I can’t find you, I’ll say so and you can come out of hiding!” She grinned at them. “You have a bit of an advantage in this snow, Miss Swiftest Heart! Your pelt blends right in. Hedgepaw, I recommend sticking under come bushes…Oooh or hedges! Like your name!” She grinned, wide and goofy. “Okay, okay….Off I go. Get hiding!”

Cherish turned away from the group and wandered off, singing a silly tune to herself to cover up the sound of them finding a place to hide.

Attempt to use Shadow Step! Roll an effect die to determine if you're able to keep from being spotted. 1-3 is a failure and 4-6 is a success.
Temp SC Plot NPC • Scout • She/Her • 60 | 130 • #ff9933
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards

Last edited by xaandiir on Tue 19 Mar 2024 - 6:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 14:59

Hedgepaw had decided she liked the cats who were staying with ShadowClan--or at least she liked Cherish. The others were okay too; they'd been nothing but nice to her. However, she still didn't really understand them. That was okay, though. You couldn't understand everyone. With or without understanding, though, Hedgepaw's opinion of Cherish had risen highly when the she-cat said that they could play hide and seek, and it would count as training. Stealth was already the apprentice's favorite of the ShadowClan techniques, and the thing she was best at, even more than hunting or especially fighting. It was when she felt most confident in herself. Whether it was convincing Hawkmist to play with her or practicing her crouch to sneak up on others in the territory, there was very little that Hedgepaw loved more--besides being with her brothers and her mother, that was. But this was a very near second place. She followed Cherish into the territory happily, her walk more like a trot, her tail sticking straight up behind her. Every once in a while her eyes glanced over to the other she-cat with them, a senior warrior named Swiftheart. Hedgepaw blinked at the older warrior shyly, but she couldn't help but respect her. She was obviously very skilled and knew what she was doing. Hopefully they could get along!

Soon enough they were far into the territory, and Cherish laid out the rules. It was very much like the hide-and-seek she'd played as a kit. Hedgepaw's eyes went wide and she nodded very solemnly when they mentioned the reason: hiding from predators. She was very aware of the big scary things in the woods that wanted to eat her. They had never been too horribly scary to her, because she was always with her family or her Clanmates, but the concept of them sometimes awoke her during the day with a momentary, frightening remembrance of fleeing from terrifying shapes back at the strange journey-place. But she shook off those memories now, instead feeling the tips of her paws tingle with excitement. Hiding from scary predators was something she was very interested in--and it was like a fun game! Excitement thrummed through her heart. Cherish wandered off, and then... it was time to hide.

Hedgepaw gave a grin and a quick nod to Swiftheart, before surveying the area around them. Thick pine trees, clumps of white snow, muddy marshland. Everything that she was used to. Now... how should she go about hiding? Take advantage of her dark coloring, or perhaps her small size? She didn't want to reuse a hiding spot on the very slim chance that Hawkmist had ever told Cherish about the time they'd played together, so the appealing dark brown of the nearby conifer trunk was not much of an option. Instead, she set her gaze on a few scrubby brushes surrounded by snow. No warrior, and not even most apprentices would be able to get under it. But with her little form... Carefully, the tiny apprentice squirmed her way underneath the bush. It was a dark brown color from its bare branches and the mud beneath, and her tabby pelt blended in with it easily. The only problem was her white paws; she couldn't quite reach the nearby snow in order to make them blend in. So instead, she tucked all four paws--and her stubbornly-sticking-up tail--beneath her body, becoming almost like a round stone. Then as a final touch, she squeezed her dark green eyes shut. Now nothing would give her away. Though the branches pressed in on her form and her fur rubbed against thick, sticky mud, she for some reason felt comfortable in the close quarters. It felt almost... protective. Maybe it was just because she loved hide and seek so much. But she couldn't smile. Instead she focused on keeping her breaths silent, so that no giggle of delight would give away her hiding spot.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 6:41

(effect dice roll pls delet)

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 6:41

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] Mistpe10
one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyThu 21 Mar 2024 - 4:55

At first, Swiftheart had been leery of these new cats, with her daughters murder she did not trust any of the outsider cats when they first started living with them.  Quill said it was a loner and these loners popping up near the same time made her hesitant of anything.

However, after more time and getting to see them more, swiftheart really liked all these new cats that had come to live with them.  She loved making new friends and Cherish seemed friendly as well.  She especially liked the nickname she was quickly given Miss. Swiftest heart was an interesting take on her name and it reminded her of her now gone older sister Basilbloom who used to give her all sorts of nicknames as well.

She blinked refocusing on the present as Cherish explained the rules and what the training was trying to accomplish.

She gave a happy smile to Hedgepaw, she would keep a close eye on her as well if anything happened. She was glad to be getting to know some of Pine's kits more now that they were growing up, and getting to train together too!? It made her dream.

She gave a silent wave with her tail of good luck to Hedgepaw but didnt say a word to not give them away then she glanced about for a hiding spot.  Cherish was right, in the snow she could do alright. She had played these types of things before her memory going back to Froststar and how he held a competition similar to this:

Darting to a snow patch she curled low.  It was cold on her paws and she had to fight the instinct to get off the cold patch.

She did not hide her eyes however, all her warrior training and instincts wouldnt let her be blind if a predator was coming.  She would have to find the right balance between staying alert and hidden.

The only thing that might give her away was her two blue eyes peeking out of the snow mound.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyThu 21 Mar 2024 - 4:55

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] Mistpe10
one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 8:28

Cherish

Cherish walked back and forth and hummed to herself while she let the two cats behind her hide. After a minute she called out, “Hope you’re hiding!” She turned and opened her eyes. She did not spot either of them immediately but then a tiny muffled giggle caught her attention. Ahhh always with the young ones and the giggles. She started to move past where she heard the giggle before suddenly turning and leaping, pinning Hedgepaw down with no claws or teeth bared. Cherish giggled and said, “You must control your laughter if you must hide! I’m afraid predators are not deaf.”

She climbed off of Hedgepaw and looked over her shoulder. “Although…I admittedly cannot spot your white friend! I was right in that the snow would help her hide. Come out, Miss Swiftest Heart! You have beaten me!”
Temp SC Plot NPC • Scout • She/Her • 60 | 130 • #ff9933
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 10:35

Hedgepaw thought that she'd hidden rather well--but as she saw Cherish's paws move past her hiding spot, she couldn't keep a singular giggle from escaping. Of course that led to her getting caught. A squeak of surprise left her at being suddenly pinned down, but the playfulness sparkling in her friend's eyes dissipated any sense of danger. Hedgepaw laughed again, but then sighed, getting up and shaking pine needles from her fur. "Aw, I thought I hid well," she complained, though her disappointment was tempered by the joy of getting to play hide and seek. It was okay. She'd do better next time. For now, she blinked around at the snow, looking for Swiftheart. It was just like the night she'd played with Hawkmist, when he'd been so hard to find with his white pelt. As a much more senior warrior, it appeared that Swiftheart was even better at it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]   one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

one, two, i see you [c - sc move topic]
Page 1 of 1