Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

birds of a feather [c - sc move topic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] Empty
PostSubject: birds of a feather [c - sc move topic]   birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:34

Cherish

Cherish led the way with two of the other warriors of the shadows…what were their names again? Misty Hawk and Hawk of Silver? It was something like that. Cherish thought that it was cute that they had such similar names, although they bickered the entire way out into the forest, which felt so odd! They were friend weren’t they? They lived together all of the time and she swore she saw them together in the camp a lot. And yet…

She slowed down and her ears perked. It seemed like they had found a predator that she had sought out for them. It was a badger, which prowled around a little further on, but she could smell it. Cherish turned back towards the two warriors and grinned. “I will leave the battling up to you! I am afraid I am not completely prepared given that I just kitted recently, but you two seem very capable. I’ll jump in if you need help but I have confidence. Remember, go for its legs and bite down hard! You’ll surprise it and it won’t be able to hit quite so hard in return.”

With her instructions given, Cherish shuffled off to the side, taking refuge in some low bushes. She grinned encouragingly at them. With how much energy they seemed to have, she bet that they would enjoy a little fight.

[OOC: Cherish will not be battling but I will control the badger. Either of you may begin! You both must use the move once to count for your training but you must wait for the first Ankle Bite to run out before the other person may use it.]
Temp SC Plot NPC • Scout • She/Her • 60 | 130 • #ff9933
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2542

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather [c - sc move topic]   birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 16:17

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

The nomads' queen was, perhaps, the most irritating among them. Silverhawk could stomach her incessant energy or the discomfort he always felt around queens, but he hated the way Cherish refused to get their names right. Misty Hawk made him want to rip her ears until she said it right, but she had kits to tend to--and she was a guest in good company, whatever Silverhawk's opinions on that were. His claws were itching by the time they found the fight Cherish promised. He looked at Hawkmist then back to the dappled she-cat. "I know what I'm doing." He spoke gruffly before turning his attention forward, looking toward the badger's sounds. With a snort, Silverhawk added, "I don't need your instructions," then continued padding forward. 'Let's go, Pigeon."

It wasn't hard to find the badger. It snorted around in the sparse undergrowth and mud, scratching for roots; distracted and wholly heedless of the other predators making their approach. Silverhawk's tail flicked to his partner at his heels, a silent signal for quiet, and sank low into his weight. His entire body went rigid, still and solid as ice; then, with a ripple of energy through him, he shot forward. Being so low to the ground made the dive for the badger's short legs easier. His snapping teeth found a hind limb quickly, and Silverhawk fastened his jaw around it as hard as he could. When an awful bellow sounded and weight started to pull against his mouth, he wrenched free and ducked away. He didn't need to call out or look to confirm; already, Hawkmist was moving forward to join Silverhawk's rhythm against their opponent.

Silverhawk used Ankle Biter, dealing 8 damage and costing 30 SP. Badger's damage is halved for 1 turn.

Silverhawk

40/40 HP
70/100 (-30) SP

Badger [damage halved 0/1]
82/90 (-8) HP
150/150 SP
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

Last edited by downfive on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 14:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather [c - sc move topic]   birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 16:17

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] Mistpe10
birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather [c - sc move topic]   birds of a feather [c - sc move topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

birds of a feather [c - sc move topic]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Deep Marshes-
Jump to: