Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]

Go down 
+2
Mistpelt
xaandiir
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2980

you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] Empty
PostSubject: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 13:54

Cherish

Cherish loved spending time in the nursery, and while there were many kits (and some apprentices who came in and out) that were not her own, she still wanted to make sure that they were capable of fighting in tip top shape.

“Alright,” she said to the kits before her with a big grin. Some of her own kits were interspersed in the group as well. “You must learn the best way to hide when a big bad predator is around. Until you’re older, you shouldn’t try and fight anything bigger than you. So we’re going to play a little game.”

She crouched down in front of them and her eyes gleamed. “I’m going to leave and count to five. In that time, you had better go find a good place to hide, or else Big Bad Cherish is gonna come and gobble all you up!” She giggled and stood up straight again. She headed out of the nursery and called, “I’m starting to count!”

Use the effect die to try and use Shadow Step to hide before Cherish comes back.

[OOC: chicago with Nightkit was the only one who specifically requested Cherish teach them this move, but if other kits/apprentices would like to use this for their training topic, feel free to join! I will write my reply with Cherish returning on March 7th or when chicago posts; whichever comes later! So feel free to post!]
Temp SC Plot NPC • Scout • She/Her • 60 | 130 • #ff9933
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 15:33

Sagepaw wasn't entirely sure if he was invited to try this out... but what was the harm in it? The odd rogue trying to gobble him up made him smirk. She'd certainly have quite the fight with his hair alone, the poor lass. A hairball from the Dark Forest, and indigestion to match it. Weren't all red furred cats supposed to be "tough to swallow"? Sagepaw was a weird one then, because he certainly had the longest fuse of any cat in the forest probably, at least without the absence of reason and logical retaliation. Curious about his own abilities, Sagepaw made the attempt to hide himself from the rogue. He could already see how this game could be fun, his heart quickening a bit. The only problem with stuff like this was that he typically got the giggles when anyone got close.

The more he tried to resist giggling, the more he imagined what making a sudden "PFFT!" noise would do to startle the one seeking him out.... which just made resisting the laughing that much harder. He should have grabbed one of the kits as a partner. Maybe they could help hold each other's mouths closed while they chuckled like maniacs. Too late now though...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 15:33

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] Mistpe10
you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 22:38

Eyes wide and pupils large, Webkit watched Cherish slip from the nursery. Hide? Sneaky? Sneaky hide? Hidey sneaky sneak things? She could do that! Scanning her surroundings, she eventually spotted her target. The little silver scrap sprung forward and flung herself into a nest set a little further back in the den. She did her absolute best at burying herself in the soft moss and fluff, but only managed to conceal her upper half. Little did she know, her pale furred rump stuck out like a crow amongst fresh snow.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by Kari on Sun 3 Mar 2024 - 22:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 22:38

The member 'Kari' has done the following action : Dice roll

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 14:41

Boarpaw

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

It felt a little weird cleaning the nursery rather than sleeping in it, the newly apprenticed Boarpaw still getting used to his new duties. However, just as he about finished refreshing the moss nests, his attention shifted to one of the rogue visitors talking to the kits and a few apprentices. There was a simple game going on... and he supposed it wouldn't hurt to join in. There was a useful lesson in hiding. Boarpaw watched Cherish leave, leaving him and the other participants only five seconds to find a hiding spot! That didn't feel like very much at all!

He padded into one of the darker corners of the nursery, hoping the shadows would cloak him... but truthfully Boarpaw was just hiding in plain sight. Even laying low and tucking his paws under his body in an attempt to take up as little space as possible, there was still an apprentice-sized furry lump in the corner. Not very stealthy...

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles

Last edited by MediocreCrisis on Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 14:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 14:41

The member 'MediocreCrisis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 14:49

Another tail-less tom was darting about as a part of his apprentice duties. Surely, Crabpaw was meant to be focused on that, but it was far more exciting to invest himself in Cherish's training. He'd been distracted by his own endeavors, not yet learning from the strange rogues that had made the camp their home. Now, however, was his chance. The fact they were playing his favorite game was pure coincidence.

Instead of blending in with the shadows, Crabpaw rushed headfirst into Sagepaw, whose giggling had proven to be contagious. As he fell back on his back, laughing up at his denmate, the orange tom blinked in Cherish's direction, "I think we almost have it!" He looked over at Sagepaw and fell into another bought of laughter.

Thankfully there was not a predator here to eat the lot of them.

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 14:49

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dice roll

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:52

nightpaw
Nightpaw's eyes narrowed as Cherish left the den. Last time he'd tried out these strange cats' trick, he'd failed entirely, tripping over his own paws - but he'd  been just a kit then. Silverhawk had gone out on some patrol, leaving Nightpaw to his own devices - thank StarClan - and when he'd overheard one of those odd cats speaking in the nursery, he'd come to check it out.

Be sneaky. He told himself, remembering how Muse had crouched low and slipped in to the shadows without a sound. He was convinced his only mistake last time had been his carelessness. This time, he'd have it! His heart hammered in his chest as he began to worry that Cherish would come back before his ready. Hurry! She's counting! He took a deep breath, steadying his heartbeat and crouching low in a dark corner of the nursery he knew well from his kithood. It hasn't been long since I was here last, he thought, but he couldn't get caught up in sentiment now. Not that his kithood was full of fond or exciting memories. Hide!

The dark tom crouched in the shadows, recalling Muse's movements - purposeful, careful. This time, there was no mossball under paw to trip him. He hadn't accounted for his tail, though, which was flicking nervously back and forth, practically signalling to any theoretical predator that a free meal was here, attempting pitifully to hide. His cursed white tail tip was always giving him away.

6 moons - shadowclan app. - he/him "everybody loves a quiet child . . ."

Last edited by chicago on Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:52

The member 'chicago' has done the following action : Dice roll

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 18:41

Cherish

When the children seemed to understand and be ready for the game, Cherish slipped out of the nursery. She heard the children skittering around, giggling, and rustling through leaves and nests. She counted to herself until she suddenly turned and sprang into the nursery. She stood on tense toes and looked around, ready to really peel her eyes to try and spot the hidden little ones…but she barely had to look at all.

“Hey…hey! I thought you were supposed to be sneaky children of shadows!”
Cherish said. She went up to Sagepaw first, who was still giggling. “I know I look rather silly, but you shouldn’t go laughing when there’s a big frightening fox prowling through your forest.  They will snap you up right away!” She clicked her teeth for emphasis, although Cherish was not a very frightening presence.

She continued her little patrol, picking out each little kit. She tapped Webkit’s rear with a paw and said, ”All of you must be hidden, little one.” Boarpaw was curled up tightly, but he was still a lump of fur. Not even a nest pulled over him to try and contain his well-built figure. Cherish tapped him as well, noting that he was easy to find no matter how much he hid his own face. To Crabpaw, she tapped his nose and said similarly to what she did to Sagepaw, “Your laughter will draw every predator right to you, you know!”

Cherish’s gaze settled last on Nightpaw, who she may have had a chance of looking past if not for the white tip that waved wildly, begging to be noticed in the darkness. “Be sure to hide that tail of yours, if you want to blend into the shadows. Your pelt works well, but the white stands out bright as snow.”

She looked to the children again. “Let’s try this one more time. Try to contain yourselves. I know you can do it! I will count once more. And begin…”
Temp SC Plot NPC • Scout • She/Her • 60 | 130 • #ff9933
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3054

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 18:48

Sagepaw burst out laughing upon being found. He couldn't help it. Cherish was right though, a fox would not be something to snicker about. "Okay okay I'm sorry. I'll try again." He took a deep breath to compose himself, failed at first, then tried again. He calmed his mind with deep breaths, focusing only on the imagery of hiding from foxes, badgers... dogs.

Sagepaw slipped into the shadows once more, forcing his mind into calmness and to focus. Hide... or die. Envisioning a trio of foes, he kept his laughing under control this time. Hopefully it would be enough.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #ffffff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 18:48

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T2 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T1 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:24

Boarpaw

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

A defeated huff left him when Cherish prodded him. He knew well enough that he wasn't hidden; rushing did him no favors. If he wanted to do better, than he would have to take his time... though not too much. There was still a limit after all.

Boarpaw took a better scan of the nursery as Cherish sought out the rest of the barely hidden cats; using the few extra seconds it bought him to think of a better hiding plan. He had just brought some moss... and maybe if he hid close to that wall instead of this one...

Boarpaw padded across the nursery to a new hiding spot with some moss in jaw, pressing himself closer to the brambles and tossing the moss onto himself. He was slightly more hidden, but in no way that mattered. He looked like a kit who just woke up from a nap, moss stuck to his fur haphazardly.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T2 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T1 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles

Last edited by MediocreCrisis on Mon 11 Mar 2024 - 19:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]   you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

you can't see me! [semi-open - sc move topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: