Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

old friend, new bloom [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

old friend, new bloom [c] Empty
PostSubject: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 7:28

Once he had finished his several day long sulk, Nettlepaw sought to put his plan into action. He had neglected his kithood friends for far too long, and it had got him nowhere. Playing by the rules, following the code, putting other cats first... It had all been thrown back in his face. Humiliated over and over again by every rank in ShadowClan. Well, they'd get their serving of fox dung all soon enough, Nettlepaw would make them roll in it. Sablestrike, Lilypaw, Cloudkit.. watch your foxing backs. But, before he could start his revenge he needed allies. Across camp he spotted Orchidpaw, perhaps the most sensible of his kithood friends. Her puffy black and white pelt wasn't hard to spot, and Nettlepaw bounded to her side. "Orchidpaw," he mewed, lightly headbutting her shoulder. "Wanna hangout?" His eyes fell to the moss at her paws and he frowned. Chores were stupid, he did his without complaint and still got in trouble. "Forget the moss, the world will hardly end if Sablestrike's nest isn't as cushy as he likes it. Let's have fun!". Ears, and bob tail twitching, he trotted out of camp. He was cerain Orchidpaw would be right behind him.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

old friend, new bloom [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 23:29

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

Orchidpaw had, yet again, been assigned the duty of collecting moss for nests - it was getting hard to find moss, at least where Larkshine had deemed it safest. She didn't dare challenge her mentor's words. She was too young to join the ranks of StarClan.

Her eyes were clouded over, as she made her third trip. Her tail was drooped and dragged against the ground. She was thinking about nothing as her paws led her forward. It was boring! She wanted to be something more for this clan, instead of some moss collector.

Until she felt a gentle headbutt.

Her eyes darted to her side as a familiar, pleasant voice called out to her. She released a soft mrrow and her expression immediately lit up - not even realizing she had dropped her moss. Nettlepaw! She had missed this tom so much. He, along with Crabpaw and Batpaw, got into so much trouble with her as kits. His white pelt stood out like a patch of sunlight in the dark forest. "Nettlepaw!" She mewed, her tail rising high and smiling as she met his gaze. "What kind of trouble have you been getting..." And she trailed off. Hang out?

She took a hesitant glance towards the moss in between her paws - and around the clearing. She half expected to meet a disapproving glance from the watchful eyes of her mentor - yet there was no cat paying attention. "You know what? Why not!" She replied, getting suddenly excited. "I'd follow you anywhere! Lead the way."

She fell into step behind him. "But, just so you know," She called out, a playful tone lacing her words. "If Stablestrike finds out about this - I'm blaming you entirely!" Truthfully, she was bluffing.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 18:32

A cheeky smile graced his maw, at the mention of trouble and Orchidpaw's teasing. "Not much, I hope!" chirruped Nettlepaw "Well, actually..." he trailed off, paw lifted as the bicolour molly became frozen. Did she suddenly not like him and his games? He placed his paw down, long ear flicking as he watched and waited. A beat later and her features lit up, which he echoed jumping in the air. "Yippee!" her choice of words snagged his attention, "I'd follow you anywhere!" The sentiment heated his cheeks, and the fur between his shoulders bristled. What a commitment Orchidpaw would be making if that were true. It was probably just playful banter, like her next remarks. He let out a loud snort "You wouldn't dare! Sablestrike would never let me hang out with you if you told on me. You like me too much for that." he teased, flashing his teeth.

Nettlepaw rushed ahead, leading the way. A nagging voice tried to remind him, that apprentices needed to be accompanied by a warrior, but him and Orchidpaw were more than a match for anything in this marsh. Eventually he slowed down, his breath billowing out in front as he caught his breath. Running made it hard to talk, and he wanted to talk with Orchidpaw. "Lets look for some flowers! Hedgepaw said they smell really nice... Or her mama said that and then she told me. It is Newleaf now, I bet we can find them. They're also suppose to be really colourful and pretty." his eyes lingered for a moment "I like pretty thing- they're nice to look at."

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 5:23

Orchidpaw

Nettlepaw's banter was music to her ears, and she found himself hanging onto every word that left his mouth - but then, he mentioned Hedgepaw.

A sudden pang of jealousy shot through her, and she couldn't shake it off. She knew Hedgepaw. She was a beautiful brown she-cat - Pineblossom's kit. She felt guilty, that was her clanmate.. But she couldn't deny the twinge of envy. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, but the thought of them together gnawed at her insides. She felt so conflicted.

Suppressing the jealousy bubbling inside of her, she forced a toothy smile. "Oh - Hedgepaw," She responded - trying to sound casual. "They are really pretty! I'm sure you'd want to give her one." She couldn't stop herself from adding the last part. Her tone was laced with insecurity.

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 4:24

"You know Hedgepaw?" he asked as Orchidpaw mentioned the older apprentice's name. "Isn't she kind? She also knows heaps, she even wants me to meet her brothers. I said she could meet Crabpaw too if she'd like." Nettlepaw was oblivious to his friend's traitorous feelings. He liked them both the same, maybe the one beside him more, especially since they hung out so much. As he talked his eyes swept over the marsh searching for bursts of colour amongst the marsh. His eyes landed on a patch of blues and purples and pinks. He froze in excitement then rushed towards them.

Flowers! They were really pretty. "It's just like Hedgepaw said! They're so pretty." the tom sniffed deeply "And they smell so sweet. Here!" Nettlepaw snapped the stalk of brilliantly purple flower, and turned back to Orchidpaw. "Smell it, isn't it nice? You're right... I should bring one back for Hedgepaw, but I'll get it on the way back. Wouldn't want to ruin it while we're adventuring." He slid onto his belly, letting the bluebelles tickle his nose. "What o you think Orchidpaw?" asked Nettlepaw.

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 2:46

Orchidpaw

She laughed softly, sniffing the flower he had offered. He was right. The blooms here were incredible, and the scent was oddly grounding. "They're beautiful!" She purred, her gaze flickering up to meet his. "Do you think this is something we should bring Heatherberry? Maybe it's a herb, and we'll be heroes!"

Yet, he mentioned her again - lying among the vibrant blooms. She had to squash this like a bug underneath her paw. Taking a deep breath, she built up the courage. "Are you and Hedgepaw... More than friends?" She blurted out suddenly. She instantly regretted it, and her tail betrayed her on that - flicking anxiously. She almost didn't want to know.

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 17:39

Nettlepaw’s brow scrunched as he thought. He really didn’t know much about herbs or the uses of plants in the forest, he held no real desire to be a medicine cat, but he felt he should at least know what they did. That being said he didn’t particularly care for the life of a warrior either. He just wanted to have fun and be useful sometimes. All the warriors were so serious, their life seemed dull. “Maybe, I don’t think she would say no, who would say no to flowers? I wonder if there’s a way to make them stay beautiful forever…” The tom rolled over, flexing and unflexing his paws as the sunlight splattered his belly. It was so nice. It was quiet, and then Orchidpaw blurted out a bizarre question.

Nettlepaw’s head lolled back gazing up at the upside down she-cat. Why did she look mad at him? His ears fell back, immediately defensive of his friend. Was he not allowed to be nice? His paws slowed their movements. He’d never of the brown she-cat in that light, he didn’t think of anyone like that. She wasn’t even sure what it was like to like someone that much, and even if he did, what did it matter?! “Why? It’s not like it would change anything, we’d still be friends.” mewed Nettle snappily. He rolled back over, body tense. “I’m allowed to do nice things for my friends without people jumping to conclusions.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old friend, new bloom [c]   old friend, new bloom [c] Empty

Back to top Go down