Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Spirit had been padding about twolegplace like she had been doing for a while. Really she did it only because she liked to exercise. She was expecting kits so she felt walking would be good for her. Though the day before she had caught a familiar scent back when she was in Thunderclan. Today she figured she figure out who it was and she sat keeping watch.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:33 am

Did Monsoon belong anywhere? First it was Thunderclan she had left, and now it was Bloodclan. The pale she-cat growled as she padded along a white path along the Thunderpath called a sidewalk. If Soaringwing was here, I would still be in Thunderclan. Him and I would be hunting together and having fun like we used to, but no. He had to become a rouge and leave so now I am going from place to place and...That was when the realization finally hit her. It hit her so hard that she had to stop for a second to gather herself together.

For once in her life, she finally knew how Soaringwing felt. To be abandoned by someone they loved and then taken in by a clan only to have problems and feel like you don't belong, then leaving and going from place to place, never quite fitting in or finding what you are looking for. Monsoon took a shaky deep breath and continued walking until a familiar scent came to her. She had smelled it before when Bloodclan faced Thunderclan, but it wasn't a Thunderclan scent for sure. Monsoon's green eyes searched for the source of the smell and they landed on a brown shape on the other side of the Thunderpath. "Coalspirit," Monsoon gasped to herself.

Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) Image13

Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:37 am

Spirit sat at the end of the Thunderpath. She had been watching and waiting though when she saw her she blinked " Stormstrike? "She mewed padding over quietly. She looked at the she cat before she mewed"i actually Spirit now " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:05 pm

The sound of her old name made her tense up the slightest bit. "My name is Monsoon now," she said, her voice cracking only slightly. The pale grey she-cat cleared her throat. "You're a rouge! I didn't even know...did you leave when Soaringwing left?" She said the last part softly, as if not wanting to hurt Spirit's feelings.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Spirit blinked and she looked down. Breifly she closed her eyes and then mewed"yes I did....."She mewed quietly. She still missed Soaringwing but she couldn't do nothing about it now. She had moved on and as far as she knew where ever he was he probably did too.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Monsoon narrowed her eyes with anger building up inside of her. She didn't know why, but seeing Spirit sad like this because Soaringwing left made her mad. She took a second to relax and take some deep breaths before she spoke. "So did I. He was my best friend...my only friend. He was a great uncle to me, but I guess he's happier wherever he is now. He probably already found his parents and forgot about me." She looked at her paws and sat down, an awkward silence forming in the air.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:31 pm

"Yeah same here....I had actually tried waiting for him for the few moons that u had been a rouge but I soon gave up...found a new mate and started a clan....I'm also expecting kits soon..."She mewed trying to lighten the mood or attempt to.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:19 pm

She found a new mate? How could she? Doesn't she love Soaringwing... Monsoon sighed and curled her tail around her paws. No, I shouldn't be mad at her. Soaringwing left Spirit, I can see how she wanted to move on. "Oh, that's cool. How's your other kits by the way? I think it was Raccoonkit, Swirlkit and Swampkit when I last saw them, but their names probably have changed by now." She was a bit surprised that Spirit started a clan, but then again there were rouge groups everywhere in Twolegplace.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Spirit tensed and looked down."Swampkit is dead.... he died after Riverclan brought him back...and Racconkit.. she was named Iris....she's gone.. to and I only recently heard that Swirlkit well Swirlspirit is gone twoo...."She mewed her tail curling around her paws as she was once again brought to her sad state

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Monsoon dug her claws into the cement ground, holding back a growl of frustration. She couldn't help but let out an angered "what?". Boy, she really wanted to unleash her fury on someone right now. The rouge closed her eyes and calmed herself, before opening them again. "I...I'm sorry for asking. I...I just...I just thought that." She didn't know how to put her thoughts into words. "I just hoped that I could still see a blood relative of him. I miss him so much." A tear dribbled down her cheek and Monsoon turned away from Spirit. She couldn't let her former clan mate see her like this. Monsoon was the tough and dangerous type, not the soft and emotional type. If anyone saw her crying...well, Monsoon didn't know what would happen. She just felt like everyone relied on her to tough it out and live with whatever is thrown at her. If she cracked now, that would change everything.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:44 pm

"No its fine.....but the only good news I've really heard is that Swirlspirit did have kits so... that's a plus... I Guess"she mewed looking at Monsoon.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Monsoon brightened up at Spirit's words. "Really? Are they alive? Do you know where they are?" She jumped up, dying to meet any blood relative of Soaringwing, even if it was his grand kids.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:08 pm

"Yeah I believe both of them are still alive one was called Bluepaw and the other Roaringpaw I think " She mewed smiling a little.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Monsoon nodded and sat back down, gathering herself together after her outburst of excitement. She wiped away the tear with her paw and was happy to have no more come. "I'll have to meet them sometime," she purred quietly. The she-cat cleared her throat and forced a friendly smile onto her face. "Hey, I just left Bloodclan...I didn't belong there and it was time for me to go. Uh, can I stay with your clan for a night or two? Just until I figure out where I'm gonna live and all that stuff."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Spirit blinked then smiled."Sure of course you can. Follow me " She mewed smiling before she started to get to her paws and lead the way back to her clan ' s "camp" which really was an abandoned twoleg den.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)   Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Old Friend (closed for Bloom)
Page 1 of 1