Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i just can’t wait to be king [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

i just can’t wait to be king [open] Empty
PostSubject: i just can’t wait to be king [open]   i just can’t wait to be king [open] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 16:26

In a dash of speed unlike any other, a small mass of kitten fluff darted from the nursery to the medicine cat den. Surely if she was sneaky enough, she’d be able to get past whatever warriors were guarding it. There were no medicine cats there to stop her from doing whatever she wanted, and she needed some cobwebs for her latest pranks in the nursery. Her efforts were enough to get her to the entrance of the den, and after a quick look around camp, she determined that now was her opportunity. Slipping in quietly, she couldn’t contain her mischievous grin as the sticky webs lay abandoned in the corner, thrown haphazardly next to a few clusters of red berries with spiky leaves. Smudgekit’s eyes widened a bit at the sight, curiosity taking over as she crouch-walked over to the pile. A big sniff revealed that they didn’t smell very funny, unlike most of the other things in the den, and their bright red appearance meant that all Smudgekit wanted to do was take a little bite.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: i just can’t wait to be king [open]   i just can’t wait to be king [open] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 18:45

She'd eventually given in to simply coming to see the medicine cat whenever her shoulder was being a particular problem. As much as she pushed herself, there always came a point where her body seemed to scream "enough was enough." This had been one such day, and Crakeburn had been on her way to visit for some assistance. As soon as she dipped her head inside, however, something else caught her eye. A bundle of fur, much smaller than any cat that should have been in there otherwise unsupervised.

Her eyes widened in a sense of alarm as she also saw the vibrant shade of red that was very close to the kit. "Oooohhh no, no nope, Nu-uh, we do not eat the shiny red deathberries," She was quick to critique the kit, hopefully surprising them and halting them in their little tracks as she darted forward to lift the up by the scruff. It didn't matter that her shoulder now burned with an angry ache from the extra weight her forelimbs now bore-a little kit attempting to eat berries they didn't need to at all was an even bigger problem.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: i just can’t wait to be king [open]   i just can’t wait to be king [open] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 18:57

Rainkit hadn't paid much attention when the blur of white fur shot past him out of the nursery, too focused on trying to catch the beetle that crawled around between his front paws. It was his favorite pastime as of late, spending his day pouncing after the tiny beings that lived in the dirt. They were a marvel to him, the speed at which they moved- and how on earth did they get to have so many legs? His ears perked up when he heard faint voices from the medicine den, cocking his head as he made out something about shiny red berries. His curiosity led him wandering over to the entrance before he even realized what he was doing, popping his head in with a hopeful look.

"Did I hear something about berries?" He chirped, padding over and stretching his neck forward for a curious sniff. "Can I have some?"

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just can’t wait to be king [open]   i just can’t wait to be king [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

i just can’t wait to be king [open]
Page 1 of 1