Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!   I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN! EmptyThu 19 Dec 2019 - 14:25

The morning frost had arrived and the air was chilly and damp; leaf-bare was coming, no doubt about that. The forest was slowly waking; dawn having just settled in. Traces of snow lingered here and there; more was sure to come. A squirrel darted down a tree and across the dusty forest ground, cheeks stuffed full with acorns. A blue jay set out a single call, before a light bundle of dew dripped from one of the scarcely remaining leaves onto its head, causing it to burst out from the leaves and fly away with an angry squawk. The rest of the forest was remotely quiet. If one was listening hard, you could hear the voles scuffling in their burrows under the ground, just barely though. The squirrel darted up a tree like lightning when paw-steps approached, sending vibrations through the ground that warned off most of the leftover prey.

The dawn patrol had just set out; the rest of the camp were sleeping....For the most part. "Gotcha!" The tabby she-kit declared, clapping her paws around a shriveled up leaf. She tore it to shreds with her hind claws and puffed up proudly, her blue eyes gleaming. In the meek sunlight, the she-kit's fur glowed a bright, shining silver, her darker tabby stripes rippling over her pelt like a midnight sky. White-tipped paws padded across the clearing in search of another leaf or flower. Open, close, open, close. The she-kit blinked. Crouch, steady, steady, steady... Leap! Pushing with her hindquarters, the kit leaped a tail-length, landing firmly on her target; a withered flower petal that once was white and belonging to a daisy. Stormkit's posture hadn't been the best, only having seen the apprentices do a hunter's crouch, but she had leaped an impressive distance for a kit, and she'd captured the petal, which, of course, was the only real important thing.

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!   I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN! EmptyFri 20 Dec 2019 - 14:19

Glancing down at her paws, the older kit blinked in surprise. I caught it! I really caught it! So excited at this revelation, she bounded around the clearing like a kit out of the nursery for the first time. Oakstar just had to make her an apprentice soon! She didn't notice the other cat until it was too late; she ran right into them, headbutting their side, and Stormkit wasn't known for having a soft head.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!   I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN! EmptySat 21 Dec 2019 - 2:03

(OOC: Please remember not to double-post. If you’d like to add something new to your previous post, simply use the edit button on the top right.)

Dawn. Another dawn, another night passed, and Oakstar’s large dark body rested outside of his own den. He could have slipped into the nest next to Dustcloud, but the tom felt bad for waking his mate at an early hour when she was still off patrols. Her rest, and the kits, were too important to risk.

The impact on his flank startled him into complete awareness. Shreds of flower petals lay scattered about the camp floor, and a very familiar silver tabby was staring up at him. He chuckled, then reached out with a great white tipped paw to pull the little she-kit close to him.
"Alright, you fierce little hunter." He chuckled as he gave her a quick lick over the forehead, clearing away a scrap of petal. "What are you doing so early in the morning?" He added, his white tipped tail twitched behind him. A small smirk on his expression as it flicked at the edge of his vision.

Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!   I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN! EmptySat 21 Dec 2019 - 9:03

(OOC: Oops, could've sworn I hit the edit button xD)

Stormkit blinked, "Sorry!" She apologized then glanced up at whom she'd bumped into. A familiar dark shape loomed over her and she let out a trill of delight, snuggling close as he pulled her in.

Gazing up at her father with clear blue eyes she purred, "I was practicing my hunting! I caught a leaf and a flower." The little silver tabby boasted, fluffing up her chest in pride. "Besides, it's boring in the nursery! There's nothing to do. Dustcloud is always tired, so she can't play with me. The other kits are boring, all they want to do is play kitten games!" Stormkit complained, ears flattening slightly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!   I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN! Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Can't Wait To Be (King)An Apprentice! l l OPEN!
Page 1 of 1