Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyThu 29 May 2014 - 0:10

It was overcast, but there didn't seem to be any threat of rain, which was a good sign. A short distance from the freshkill pile was Eaglethorn, gnawing hungrily on a rabbit. Things had been relatively quiet since the Twopelt debacle, but having that traitor out of the clan did not satisfy the vengeful warrior one bit. Instead, the fact that he still ran free ate away at his heart, making him burn with a rage that could only be quenched with blood on his claws. Everything that he had done, he had done to protect this clan, whether it was killing that warrior in the ShadowClan conflict or silencing Lavenderheart before she could steal their territory away. Now something else was out there threatening his clan, and it could be anywhere… He had been traced to ShadowClan, but they couldn't do anything about that, at least not now. Of course, if it was up to him, he would've marched an army of their best warriors through the swamps until Twopelt had been brought to justice, no matter what that pesky clan would think of their temporary occupation. His tail lashed in frustration and, taking a break from tearing away at the rabbit, he looked up at the sky instead. There were no stars out in the daytime, but he wondered all the same if his mother and his siblings could still see him. If only they could've still been here, fighting the good fight by his side, and the side of his father. He just knew they would be proud that Falconstar was the leader, and they would be proud of all the work he did to keep this clan safe.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyFri 30 May 2014 - 22:54

Thornclaw shuffled put of the warrioirs den, his stomach rumbling like an elder with a tic, and the scent of fresh kill smacked him right in the muzzle. The dark brown and ginger warrior padded over, where Eaglethorn was enjoying a rabbit. The sight of blood and rabbit flesh made his black belly bellow, until Thornclaw had picked a smaller rabbit taken a first bite.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 16:08

Eaglethorn glanced over and saw Thornclaw make his way over. Nodding towards him, he tore another chunk from the rabbit and chewed on it. "We should make another search party to find Twopelt, don't you think, Thornclaw?" The fact that he could be anywhere within the territory, sheltered by another clan, made his blood boil.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyWed 4 Jun 2014 - 7:41

Ooc: i wasn't really involved in the whole issue with Twopelt but I'll cope. And sorry for any typos, on my Ipad in school sick room.

Twopelt, the cat who betrayed Windclan, the fals warrior, made Thornclaw angry. He was known for his spiky chest, hence the name, but the thought of a cat betraying his own clan AND the Warrior Code the brown tom and everyone, was so loyal to, the black fur stuck out even more. Thornclaw snapped out of his thoughts and the red mist dissappeared as his green gaze shifted from his paws to Eaglethorn. "Yes, but Twopelt was a clever...." Thornclaw paused, thinking of the appropiate word to call the traitor. "cat and would have hidden cowardly in another Clan." The orange and black teased warrior shrugged as he took another bite out of the small rabbit. "Who knows, anything could have hapenned to him, with that crazy brain of his."

The sound of voices stirred the silver and white she cat from her peaceful sleep. Darker grey eyelids parted to reveal misty blue eyes.
Mistheart sighed and lifted her head, moss clinging onto her ear. After a good wash, the grey and white marbled warrior strode out of the warriors den and made her way pver to her brother, Thornclaw, and Eaglethorn. "Gonna finish that?" Mistheart nodded to the half eaten rabbit at Eaglethorn's paws.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptySun 8 Jun 2014 - 13:11

Eaglethorn looked up from the conversation to see Mistheart walking their way. Looking back down at his unfinished rabbit, he shrugged and pushed the rest to the she-cat. "Nah, help yourself."
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 13:34

The silver she cat smiled. "Thanks, Eaglethorn." She mewed and settled down in between the two toms.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyMon 9 Jun 2014 - 21:49

Eaglethorn turned his attention to Mistheart now. "So, Mistheart, where do you think that foxheart Twopelt is now?" He was sure his fellow warriors were as furious as he was.

OoC: It's not like we now know or anything.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 12:58

Mistheart, although disappointed at such a loss, kept her fur down but her blue eyes rippled like icy puddles in the wind as her emotion changed. "Who knows? He could be hiding in another Clan stealiong their food and using their protection, or dead. Road kill on the thunderpath." The silver warrior took a last bite of the rabbit then washed her paws. "As far as I'm concerned, I just hope he has moved far away"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]   Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Glory of the King's Paw [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1