Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Empty
PostSubject: What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]   What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 0:49

This place reeked! And it was filthy too, Nettlepaw's nose scrunched up in repulsion. He'd heard stories from the elders and older warriors that not too many moons ago they'd dined on the crowfood that came from this place. Well, it was no wonder they'd all gotten sick then, it didn't take a mousebrain to put two and two together. Mismatched eyes surveyed the carriornplace, he'd heard there could be interesting twolegs things here from some other loud mouth apprentice, obviously the little tidbit of information had piqued his interest, and now here he was. His pink nose shifted through the weird black holdy thingies, but he found nothing. this place was a dump, literally. He sighed, leaning backwards, only to topple down the mountain of black things.

The wind was knocked from him, and he lay in a starfish position on the cold earth. Definitely not his most graceful landing. The tom opened his singular blue eye, only to be met with the faces of two unfamiliar cats. "Oh." Shaking his pelt out, Nettlepaw sat up a lopsided smile on his face. "I didn't see you there." he mewed mismatched eyes surveying the pair. The smaller one looked to be a little younger than him, and the other she looked imposing for sure. Still neither fact would stop Nettlepaw in his quest for rumour hunting and troublemaking. "What are you guys doing here? Technically you're on ShadowClan territory, but I don't really care, I like meeting new cats. Plus... I don't think you've done anything bad, and I definitely couldn't take you guys in a fight." he giggled airily eyes crinkling "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, how rude - I'm Nettlepaw, nice to meet you...?

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]   What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 16:58

What glorious gizmos! Pile high by the dozens, shining and glimmering under the spotlights... It was all so very interesting. She had already long left Alethea behind to go rummage through the stinking garbage heaps, climbing and sliding down with giggles that border both childish glee and complete derangment. So far, a skinny silver chain tangled from around her neck having slipped it on the moment she had unearthed it. She was content for once, her need to be... walked, so to speak satiated.

Until something heavy came tumbling down from the pile she was rooting around in, a piece of moldy ham clamped tight in her jaws that fell back into the mud as all the air escaped her. At first, she felt she may have just died, gasping for air as she scrambled to her paws to check that everything was in tact. Her brown mottled fur puffed out in anger at the goofy faced-tom that sat with a stupid grin on his face. "Territory shmerritory" She rolled her eyes, snatching up the piece of ham that she had lost earlier and scarfing it down like the other cat was about to steal it for himself.

Once it was down, her little yellow eyes narrowed in supsicion before all hostility suddenly melted away. ShadowClan territory... Is that was this was? She gave a sly grin and a wink to Alethea. "Name's Louse... Say, you got anymore cool things like this around here?" A bad habit to lie for no reason was picked up from her father, the very same cat where her name came from: Grub Jr. Nettlepaw... She'd put that one away for later.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JGgdMsS What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JGg3TFt What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] J0ieN9e What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JGg3GK7 What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JGg2WjR

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JcTsSP1  What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JcnAVnI What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Grub_f10What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]   What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 10:41

Each step further into this dung-heap only made Alethea's throat burn intensely. How could something as horrid as this place even exist? Scents that assaulted her nose and tongue and boggled her mind, useless twoleg junk scattered haphazardly around the grounds and heaped in piles. She had hoped to find something that the crew could use here, but it was clear she would find nothing of the sort. At the very least it seemed that Grub Jr. was enjoying her time out of their camp. She could bear this cesspit for a while longer if it meant making the younger molly happy...

With so many sharp protrusions reaching from the piles of trash, Alethea was starting to get worried. She had already glimpsed Grub Jr. running around with something glimmering around her neck, and stag she hoped she was wrong, but Alethea could have sworn she saw something vile hanging out of the kit's mouth. She hadn't ever gotten to know Grub, but if her first chance at doing so was bringing back his disease-ridden daughter full of holes then things between the two of them were sure to end poorly. Picking her way carefully around the trash and pools of foul smelling liquids, Alethea finally found her way to Grub Jr.'s side, only to be met with a smiling trash cat. Great, there's a stray living here. Just fantastic. The molly sent a silent prayer to the Stag that Grub Jr. wouldn't try inviting this stray to join them, but- Oh... OH. The little Grub had indeed been carrying something in her mouth, which was now on its way to her stomach. Alethea fought the urge to vomit, a hard task that didn't get any easier as the stray started to talk about the clans. It would serve him right to be covered in bile, but even she couldn't justify doing that to someone as young as him. Not... Now...

Turning her gaze from Grub's child, Alethea tried to push the thought of that moldy thing out of her mind. It wasn't working, not when she could still smell it on the child's breath, among other things. "Y-You're much smarter than the rest of your kind. You may be young, but I have no qualms with sending you back to your clan with a couple of marks. Hopefully we can avoid that happening, but-  Oh Stag." Nope! She couldn't do it! Alethea quickly removed herself from the conversation, hightailing it towards a junk pile so she could let her stomach free itself.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Output12                   What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Output10                          What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]   What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 9:59

"...Louse!" purred Nettlepaw, finishing his greeting. As another cat appeared, his smiled widened "Thanks! I agree and I'm glad you think so..." he trailed off a frown replaced his previous gleeful expression as her words soured. "Are you threa- Gross!" As the rogue ran off to puke, the white apprentice let out a girlish squawk. "Yuck!" he drew the word out and added an "ee" sound for extra effect. His own stomach did several flips, somehow more disgusted by the strange cat's vomit then the fact he'd previously just been rummaging around in stars knows what for most of the day. If he had stopped to smell himself, maybe he too would have joined her in heaving up his guts, but Nettlepaw hardly cared for his physical appearance. He'd learnt pretty quickly that white doesn't stay clean, especially not when you were a resident of ShadowClan. So there was no point paying his stench any mind until he knew he was done being messy. Then he could put a little effort into how he looked.

Dragging his gaze back to Louse, the tom raised an eyebrow in question to her companion, but didn't verbally press it further. They were both strange company and he was very curious to know about them, even if one was a little hostile. "Not yet I haven't, though that sparkly thing you're wearing is pretty chic." he stepped closer, lifting a paw to inspect the chain "Don't worry," he added voice rushed and words running together like they did when he knew trouble might be coming "I'm just looking. Promise I won't steal... Not that you have any reason to trust me but." he dropped the chain leaving it to hang loosely from around the tortoiseshell's neck. "It's a good find for sure, but I don't even know what I'm looking for, but I did find you. I already said this, but I looooove meeting new cats,they have so many interesting stories. Do you have any, Louse?" he asked, ears perking and whiskers twitching "Come on! Tell me something interesting while I help you find something interesting, pleeeease."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]   What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

What brings you to this fine piece of real estate [c]
Page 1 of 1