Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)

Go down 
+6
Small
Little
~Rose blue~
Lilac
Honey Badger
Rainy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) Empty
PostSubject: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:47 pm

It was a starry night, clear and warm. Hardly any clouds covered the sky, and the crescent moon scattered light on its subjects below. Needless to say, it was the perfect night to get some sleep. But not for a certain medicine cat. For some reason, she felt as though sleeping were a bad choice. She had tried anyways, but it wouldn't come, and finally, she had given up.

Willowstream sat in front of her den in Windclan's camp, paws tucked under her chest, watching the wispy clouds move slowly across the velvet sky. All seemed calm, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen. After a while of sitting, the she-cat noticed how hollow her stomach felt, and she got to her paws, stretching momentarily before approaching the fresh-kill pile. Luckily, there had been a hunting patrol right before her clanmates had gone to sleep, and the few pieces left were still slightly warm.

Choosing a small mouse as her midnight snack, Willowstream padded back to her spot in front of her den. As she settled down, a flash of deep orange caught her eye. She glanced down at her treat, and stifled a yowl. The mouse's pelt had turned a fiery orange, its paws black and its underbelly white. It suddenly had a bushy tail, and smelled terrible. The medicine cat looked up, her green eyes wide and panicky. She checked to make sure there were no other cats out, then looked back down. Another shocking site met her eyes. A deep gash was causing the mouse's flank to bleed.

Scrambling to her feet, Willowstream turned her gaze upwards to the stars. They twinkled back merrily, seemingly unaware of what was happening below. Not sure where to turn next, the tortoiseshell forced her eyes to look at the mouse again. Just as suddenly as it had turned to a miniature fox, it had gone back to its normal, dead self.

Fear turned the medicine cat's blood to ice. She stared, her green eyes unfocused, at the mouse before her feet. If this was a sign from Starclan, they had a funny way of telling her about an impending fox attack.

~*~*~*~*~*

THE NEXT MORNING

Having not slept a wink the night before, Willowstream still sat outside her den. However, she had gotten rid of the mouse without taking any bites. Her appetite had been lost after what she had seen, and she still felt sick to her stomach. Was this really a sign from Starclan? Did it mean what she thought it meant?

The first rays of sunlight crept over the small mound on the opposite side of camp, nailing the she-cat in the eyes, causing her to blink rapidly. Her fur shone from the golden rays, making her look as though she had just stepped out of the star themselves. Her eyes showed a different story, however, one of her having stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. Her mind numb, she stood and stretched, yawning as she waited for the first cats to arise.

OoC: Okay, WC! :D This is our first official plot. Thanks to Little and (I think) Mount, we got an idea, and from there, Little and I created the whole plot. He and I are the only ones who know it, though, and we'll probably tell Rose since she's the leader. Otherwise, it's somewhat spontaneous for the rest of you. I must stress to you the importance of how we treat each other in these topics. Allow others a turn to post, be kind, keep true to what you put in your cat creation. And most of all, HAVE FUN! This should hopefully last 2 weeks, possibly more depending on how it goes. Enjoy! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Stormeye came padding from the warrior den, letting out a small yawn. His messy fur was even messy then it had ever been. His icy blue eyes were calm as he blinked sleep from them, and they lit up when he noticed Willowstream. "Hey, Willowstream!" he purred, padding over to her. He quickly noticed her tired looking eyes, and tilted his head. "Did you get any sleep last night?"

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Willowstream smiled when she saw Stormeye leaving the warrior's den.
"No," she mewed sadly. "I didn't get any last night."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Stormeye just frowned. "I'm guessing that it has to do with medicine cat stuff...Well, you should at least try to get some sleep. We are going to need you if somebody gets hurt and Longpaw doesn't know how to treat it."

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Willowstream flinched unwillingly. Sleep seemed to not be the best choice, just like the night before.
"I don't think I could," she answered. "Starclan sent me something, and it's kept me awake all night."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Stormeye opened his month to asked what StarClan had sent her, but then stopped. She would tell the Clan on her own time. "Well, at least try to sleep. We don't need a tired medicine cat," he meowed kindly. "Who knows when we will need you."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:30 pm

It was cozy in the confinement of the nursery and while most kits where snoozing with their mother Petalkit was planning a way to escape the nursery. Spying through the soft branches the kit spotted her escape and with ease and simplicity shot out of the nursery like a rocket straight out into the open. Freedom! The kit shot around looking for some warriors to empress. Eyes peeled the kit pranced over to Willowstream and Stormeye. A warrior AND a meddie even better! "Hello" Petalkit mewed smugly her eyes bugged and her fur sticking up with the occasional cow-lick.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Stormeye looked over at Petalkit, letting out a small purr. "Hey, Petalkit," he purred, sitting down. "Does your mother know you are out of the nursery?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:47 pm

If possible the kit's large eyes got wider. She attempted to tame a cow-lick, with little sucsess, with a swift lick on her paw. "Mothers don't need to know where warriors are. Why, does your mother know your here?" She mewed staring up at the cat, puffing out her chest and standing up on here tip-toes to attempt to be as tall as the other cats.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Watching the procession, Willowstream felt a smile growing on her face. The innocence of kits made her heart soften. If there was one reason why she wished she hadn't chosen to be a medicine cat, it would be for the joy of having kits.
"Well, little one, you aren't quite a warrior yet," she mewed pleasantly. "So it would be wonderful for your mother to know where you are."
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm

The kit squirmed under the attention of the meddie and warrior. "Oh yeah? If I wasn't a warrior would I be able to do this?" She mewed before running around the camp and pouncing on the fresh kill pile and carrying over a mouse. "I caught my own food!" She purred dropping the mouse by their feet and purring.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Stormeye eye's went back when the small kit asked if his mother knew where he was. Of course she knew. She was with StarClan. He just wished he remembered what she looked like. He couldn't help but laugh however when Petalkit claimed she caught her own prey by taking that from the fresh-kill pile. "Oh, yes, Petalkit. I'm am so sorry that I thought you weren't a warrior! You caught a really nice mouse."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 pm

butterflystar padded out of her den when she saw the small group of cats "morning" she said sitting down.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:18 am

Foxpaw bounded out of the apprentice den to where the cats were sitting, as happy and ready to serve her Clan as anyday. "Hello, Butterflystar, Petalkit, Stormeye, and Willowstream." That day, she almost seemed too happy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Clan/Rank : Windclan/Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 am

Bluepaw stifled a yawn, standing up and stretching. He had slept outside last night, but was ttly knocked out.
"Hey Foxpaw~" he purred. "And Butterflystar, and I'm not even gonna try all those names."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)   Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Real or Not Real? (Part 1 of WC Plot, any WC member post!!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next