Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+15
Grey
verychuu
downfive
JJ
uwubers
Kitty
Tara
Maple
kjSage
Holly
xaandiir
moonazyne
Midnee
speedy
Ash
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 9:13

The member 'moonazyne' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Mistpe10
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 9:28

Vipershade saw it coming but did not anticipate that such a young warrior would actually have a head on those shoulders. Vipershade stumbled before he felt the teeth bite around his tail and yank him back, his spine burned, but the lightning burns that scorched his fur white and burned him on the inside until he died several times over finally gave him a benefit to the now common numbness that he usually felt now-a-days. He recovered quicker than he was sure that his opponent was expecting, and Vipershade himself was unsure of how grave his injury would turn out to be but that didn't matter to him right now. He had a role to play.

Turning with a speed unbecoming of a tom who just had the extension of his spine pulled on, Vipershade's paw flashed out and aimed right for the tom's eyes and nose, wasting no time going for the sensitive and debilitating areas of the head.

Vipershade used Random Recall + Front Paw Strike, Dealing 10 Damage and Costing 11 Stamina.

Attacking Buff is Active -1 SP to all moves.

Falconmoon
63/73 HP
160/145 SP (-10 HP)

Vipershade
Is no longer stunned.
50/60 HP
140/129 SP (-11 SP)

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 9:46

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
He heard her yell something at someone behind her, he didn't clock it. It didn't matter. They were trying to kill Beechaunt. They...they were all the same. The same smell, the same slippery fur. Foxtrot tried his hardest to think of Cindersky as just a body, he tried to squint, blurring her until she was a blob of grey in his vision. He tried his hardest to not notice her wide eyes or her trembling paws. Huffing, the warrior lashed out, aiming for Cindersky's face.

Foxtrot used Front Paw Strike dealing 8 DMG and costing 7 SP!

Foxtrot
46 HP / 103 SP (-7 SP)

Cindersky
34 HP / 90 SP (-8 DMG)

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 10:58

Falconmoon watched his opponent's movements intently, seeing the older tom's head turn, a muscle twitch in his shoulder, the bend in his spine, the tension in his hind leg... Falconmoon released the tail, knowing that it hadn't worked quite like he hoped. Some warriors were tough enough to handle something like that. It looked like Nightstalker's age hadn't caught up with him quite yet. Instead of moving away from the claws he knew would be incoming, Falconmoon move toward them and ducked his head. Claws sliced across the top of his head, which stung and left some small nicks in his folded ears, but it was far better than losing an eye, as Falconmoon knew all too well for a cat with both of his eyes still.

After his duck and in one fluid motion, Falconmoon's teeth arrived at the "armpit" of Nightstalker's attacking forelimb. Sparing no thought or care for how soft and tender that particular piece of flesh was, Falconmoon bit into it with all of this force he could muster. A minor attack maybe, but a perfect spot to house infection afterward.

Falconmoon used Snap, dealing 10 damage and -7SP

Falconmoon
63HP / 138SP (-7SP)

Vipershade
40HP / 129SP (-10HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:01

Vipershade's lips curled back in a pained snarl and in response he curled his leg over the back of the skyclanners neck, wrapped his other paw back over, and rolled the both of them even if he was making the soft flesh wound of his underarm worse but it was worth trapping the young tom into his pit. Teeth snapped at fur to hold, and Vipershade's powerful back legs shredded his opponent's underbelly, wasting no strength and holding nothing back as he went from chest to nads. Anything sensitive and vital he could reach he went for.

Attacking Passive Active. Vipershade used Belly Rake and was successful! Dealing 20 HP, and Costing 24 Stamina.

Falconmoon
43/73 HP (-20 HP)
138/160 SP

Vipershade
40/60 HP
105/140 SP (-24 SP)

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:01

The member 'Grey' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:09

It was time, then. The battle began quickly, with bloodthirsty SkyClan cats leaping eagerly forward into battle. In her peripheral, Perchstar spotted Cindersky and Poppyshine both engaged with warriors, but there was little time for concern as her own opponent arrived. To her credit, the only credit perhaps that would be possible, Beechfang did not run from the inevitable. She joined the battle herself instead of attempting to flee back to the camp that sheltered her.

Let's do it, then.

But as Beechfang came running towards her, the way that she moved made Perchstar's fur stand briefly on end. She hadn't been imagining this, just because the last real battle in which she'd had to fight for her life against someone who wanted hers was against Vixenstar. It brought back murky memories of the sun-swallowed darkness during which she'd had to defend her Clan from long-dead ghosts. How would Beechfang know that move? The one that targeted an opponent's weakest point with no time for quarter, to disable them long enough to strike with no resistance? It was a technique taught only by the Dark Forest. So why was she surprised? Why wouldn't Cloverheart's murderer have been one of them? She'd been alive at the time too. There were no depths to which she could not stoop.

Within a few seconds, Perchstar completed the loop from shock to disbelief to horror to disgust, and arrived back at her same conclusion--reacting was worth nothing. She couldn't move anyway, being hit with such a low blow. Instead she dug her claws into the ground and worked hard to regain her breath, keeping her eyes fixed on Beechfang. There was no possible way for her opponent to become worse. But it didn't matter. This would end the same way, no matter how they got there--Perchstar's fangs in Beechfang's throat. Until her life flow ebbed away. So she watched and recovered, waiting for her next chance to strike.

Perchstar is stunned for one more turn.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:41

Falconmoon leaped back feeling claws dig into his belly. The Falconmoon side of him would have curled into a ball and been done with the whole mess, but... he wasn't really just Falconmoon, was he? He shot forward again, nearly immediately and gave no further thought to the damage that may have been done. It wouldn't help with the here and now. His teeth plunged into the back of Nightstalker's skull, twisted, and gave a sharp yank. His teeth tore through flesh and skipped off of bone, something akin to an executioner's move.

Falconmoon used Scruff Shake, dealing 10 damage and -20SP

Falconmoon
43HP / 118SP (-20SP)

Vipershade
Stunned 1 turn
30HP / 105SP (-10HP)

Last edited by Tara on Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:41

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:46

cindersky

t3 warrior | riverclan

No matter how quick she moved, how quick she jerked away, the tom's claws still cut deep. She had angled her head away with a snap turn so that she could protect her eyes at least, but the pain of his claws dragging down her cheek and hooking just at the edge of her jaw was enough to draw a hiss out of her. The scent of blood was strong, nauseatingly strong. Most of it was coming from her, she assumed.

As his claws withdrew, it occurred to her that she could not just stand there as much as she felt rooted to the spot. She could see Perchstar tusseling with another, large cat out of the corner of her eye– Was that Beechfang? Make Perchstar proud. She could do that, maybe. She parted her maw at the retreating flash of black fur and sank her teeth as deeply as she could into his forearm. The nausea came back, replacing that notion to seek pride. This felt so wrong. She wanted to go home. Could they all go home?

Cindersky used Snap, dealing 8 DMG and using 6 SP.

Foxtrot
38 HP / 103 SP (-8 HP)

Cindersky
34 HP / 79 SP (-6 SP)

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:48

Perchstar hadn't expected her blows, though Beechfang figured that not many cats would. Most simply too young to know such a disgraceful thing to begin with. Once, perhaps, Beechfang would have balked at the idea of stooping so low. But there was no honor in this fight. Perchstar wanted to treat her as outside the code and demand her life? Beechfang would act like it. She had fought far too hard and for far too long to not use anything she possibly could at her disposal. She had learned a thing or two from Dawnhawk, from everything her clan had gone through.

There was no anger in Beechfang's expression as she returned Perchstar's gaze, striking out with unsheathed claws. The leader was stunned for the moment, though Beechfang knew it wouldn't take her that long to recover. Once she did, she would be in for a fight. It was a fight Beechfang would welcome with open paws, however. If she was to go down, at least it would not be languishing in the elder's den or through illness. If she could take Perchstar down with her, she would. If not, then so be it.

Beechfang used Front Paw Strike for -7 sp, dealing -10 damage. Perchstar is stunned for ONE turn. Stun cannot be overcome using Random Recall.

Beechfang

68 / 65 hp
103 / 130 sp (110 - 7)

Perchstar
60 / 80 hp (70 - 10)
170 / 170 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 11:58

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
As his paw retreated from the side of her face, he watched as her teeth snapped at his foreleg, her teeth clamping firmly around his leg. The tom let out a hiss and while it hurt, he pushed his leg deeper into her jaws instead of tearing away, giving him more leverage to strike forcefully on the top of her head, hoping any damage he would do would lead to bleeding in her eyes, and give him and advantage with her vision disturbed. Allowing her teth to remain in his legs allowed his leg minimal bleeding, he didn't want to think about the amount of blood and muscle tearing he would see if he removed his leg now.

Foxtrot used Front Paw Strike dealing 8 DMG and costing 7 SP!

Foxtrot
38 HP / 94 SP (-7 SP)

Cindersky
24 HP / 79 SP (-8 DMG)

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 12:01

All around, the sounds of hissing and spitting and grunts of pain. Not being able to leap at the she-cat who had caused all of this was near torturous, but Perchstar held strong. Her claws remained unsheathed. Her eyes remained fixed. She was ready. The moment that her breath returned to her chest, Beechfang would be done for. Every inch of her tense and ready, every part of her roaring inside for the justice and vengeance that had been instilled in her. Just one moment more. One moment more, and the extra lives that still burned inside her would call for blood. One moment more and she would break free.

Perchstar is no longer stunned. God help you.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 12:04

The deafening moment just before the Dark Forest unleashed hung in the air. It was the silence that would split throughout the forest, the moment just before a reckoning that would be unleashed. White earth would get stained with a crimson river that would find itself amongst the tides of the water itself, sending its message far beyond the three clans that now engaged in combat. Her fury found itself searching for one cat in particular, but her gaze snagged on another.

Impossible would it now be for the tortoiseshell to miss the traitor; marred and marked forever as the leech who had sucked their portion of this 'alliance' dry. Her tail lashed once, welcoming his own fury as they locked gazes. It didn't go unnoticed that he now missed a vital appendage: a tail. Information that would certainly be useful in the midst of combat, as there was no doubt how vital a cat's tail was to their balance and coordination.

However, in taking note of her enemy, she had failed to see the signal come from Birdstar. While being small provided her the opportunity to be nimble, it didn't mean she was completely able to get away. A moment too late, and her scruff was in the grip of her enemy. Contorting, her paws found any place that she could to grab at him, ultimately reaching up around her head to attempt to bat at his very eyes and get him away.

Star Striker and Attacking Buff are active! +2 damage, -1 stamina cost to every turn!
Mottlestar used Front Paw Blow for 9 (7+2) damage and used 4 (5-1) stamina. Gripped for 1/2 turns.
Sunfire:
64/73 HP (-9)
150/160 SP

Mottlestar:
70/80 HP
166/170 SP (-4)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5698

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 12:11

She could not hold Perchstar down forever, she knew. The leader seemed to be regaining her senses. Beechfang snapped at her, sharp teeth aiming for the she-cat's sleek fur.

Now... Now their fight would begin in earnest, she knew.

Beechfang used Snap for -7 sp, dealing -10 damage.

Beechfang

68 / 65 hp
96 / 130 sp (103 - 7)

Perchstar
50 / 80 hp (60 - 10)
170 / 170 sp

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next