Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]

Go down 
+16
Grey
verychuu
downfive
JJ
uwubers
Kitty
Ripped
Tara
Maple
kjSage
Holly
xaandiir
moonazyne
Midnee
speedy
Ash
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Feb 2024 - 20:41

Vipershade figured that he shouldn't have been surprised that Mottlestar brought him into the fight, even if he did not have all of his strength just yet. He was a free body- expendable, with battle experience and a blood thirst that would be invaluable. He had to give it to Mottlestar, if he was in her paws he'd do just the same without a second thought and a small sense of glee. Sharp amber eyes, burning with vitriol scoured over the Skyclan's patrol, his hackles rising as he met all the glares and looks he could catch. He had a target on his back, he knew that any cat he had bothered to put simply in his time as leader would be out for his blood. He couldn't blame them.

At least, at the very least he would do his best to prove every cat right after this battle, he'd rip and gore and maim the opposition bloody, because there was nothing else he did best than make other cats hate him. He looked at the Skyclan patrol and pulled back his lips into a wide, antagonistic grin.

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 8:30

Fawn
shine
And did the twin flame bruise paint you blue?
"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts."
No more will she stay futile and helpless as she did once she was younger. War had finally announced itself for far too long delayed, and Fawnshine found herself strangely reaching out for it in seek of justice. How foolish her apprentice self was, thinking bloodshed was unnecessary... Well, desperate times called for desperate measures. It wasn't as if she wished for such a day to arise upon their clan, either - but it could not be helped if cats continued to be stubborn mouse-brains that abandoned morals for idiocy.

Rising to stand beside her entrusted friend and leader, Mottlestar, as well as her sister, Comfreyheart; Fawnshine felt less medicine-cat-like and more of a warrior in heart than ever. If healing was her expertise, then she'd utilize it to the best of her abilities during this war. Soon enough, blood would be shed, and fatal injuries would be inevitable. She tried her best not to grimace thinking of the worst. Offering a brief, suspicious glance to Vipershade; while still finding him distrustful, it wasn't as if he was going to get anything out of the war but giddy adrenaline anyway.

Averting her gaze to her sister - Fawnshine's gaze immediately softened. Comfrey. I won't let anything happen to you. With careful, light steps; she made her way forward to gently brush her cheek against the she-cat's, hoping the briefest show of affection could offer even a glimpse into her heart. "Please keep yourself safe," Fawnshine whispered, her gaze sincere and kind. "I don't think I'll be able to help it if anything happens to you. If you need help - or assistance, anything at all - call on me. I will be there for you." Resting her chin against her sister's forehead, she guided a few burnet leaves to Comfreyheart. Strength would be needed - both mental and physical.

Fawnshine used Natural Talent on Comfreyheart, +5 HP starting to Comfreyheart and -5 SP to Fawnshine.

Comfreyheart
70/65 HP (+5)
130/130 SP

Fawnshine
25/25 HP
55/60 SP (-5)
ft. Taylor Swift in
— State of Grace
then let my heart be hardened

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 18:59

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
Foxtrot...

His name was called for the battle patrol and he couldn't help but press his fur just a smidge closer to Mistflower's. Then the adrenaline shot through his veins. It was time. He took a deep breath, padded over to where his clanmates were assembling and took one longing look back at Mistflower before pushing through the camp entrance.

Each step he took towards the river felt heavier than the last.

His niece - though at this point she was practically his daughter - holding up the rear of the patrol made his stomach churn, the flowercrown atop his head felt like it was made of stones and Thymelight looked about as comfortable as a kit in a thorn bush.

My Thyme...

This was the side of clan life he never wanted to show her. He remembered her reaction when they had came back from the Gathering after the lightning had burned Winchatpaw. Since then he had wanted to shelter her from the harshness. He thought under the guidance of his sister, Smokepetal she would have to face any of it.

Perhaps that was his mother's naivety in him that thought he could shield her from reality.

The tom launched himself into the trees, claws ripping at the bark, pushing him higher and higher. When previously he had been plagued with thoughts of uncertainty, he found flying through the trees with leaves tugging his pelt, he was calm.

He was surrounded by his family, Beechaunt, Bloodpa's mate, his cousin Birdstar, his second cousins Sunfire and Falconmoon, Falconmoon's own child, and of course his niece. Adoptive family or not, he couldn't help but feel energized to be going into battle with him. He could feel the strength of Bloodpa in his claws as he outstretched them, he tried to emanate the resilience and optimistic determination of Dawnma, Prima, and Smokema he could feel the long line of warriors and the battle-rage of Skyclan singing deep in his veins. He was as Skyclan as any of them, and he'd prove it again here on the battle field. "They'll need 'em alright." he added, glaring down towards the voices that came from the river.

He let out a low hiss as Thunderclan and Riverclan came into view.

"For Newtspring."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:35

Comfreyheart
of Thunderclan

She knew it. She knew it. Traitors! Rotten, evil, dirt-eating liars! She should have trusted herself. Her gut had known all along that alliance would turn sour. This was the clan her very own father had been raised in. No wonder they would deceive like this! Comfreyheart barely contained her snarling as she entered Skyclan territory. Greedy pieces of dirt. How could you have the gall to intrude on Thunderclan territory twice and take Mottlestar's life over it? How could they call themselves warriors? Killing medicine cats, killing her apprentice, and then harboring those very murderers! Willing to risk their lives to protect these murderers. Not only code-breakers but downright vile excuses for so-called-Clan-cats. These were not warriors of a clan, these were rouges led by a simple idiot.

Never in her life did she even once think she'd be entering a battle at the side of Riverclanners. Since her kithood elders had told her about the skirmishes and blood spilled over territory. She had been told they were greedy, other, and evil. But as she walked alongside them, saw them caring for one another, saw them ready to fight for their fallen clanmate, there wasn't much "other" to be seen. As far as Comfreyheart had understood one of their medicine cats had been murdered. She couldn't help but look to her sister and think of her own son. If a nasty, dirty exile had even hurt let alone kill either of them... she wouldn't even have to think before throwing that flea-ridden fox into a wildfire.

The warrior's ears were captured by Mottlestar's voice, "Those I name aloud, I beckon forward to hark the call of war." The names of her clanmates. Her fellow soldiers. Together they would fight under their leader to with honor and pride! "-Vipershade." Her ear twitched at the first name Mottlestar drew. As much as his new name was a cowardly way to avoid his past, she couldn't agree more with the choice of Viper and Shade. A no-good, deceptive, slithering snake born of shadows. He was the rare clanmate she did not care for. Let's see if you can prove yourself Vipershade. Be the outstanding fighter your lover claims you to be. Comfreyheart resigned herself. Mottlestar did not need questioning right now. Just about to lead her patrol into war Mottlestar would need more support than ever. She would be that support. Until the ends of time, she would be by her side. As the small tortoiseshell met her gaze, Comfreyheart nodded with a firey determination in her eyes crackling from inside her body. I will fight for you. Her mother's eyes seemed cold but the warrior didn't falter. Mottle had much on her mind- bigger Birds to fry. Comfreyheart looked on steadily. Not only will I fight for you, draw blood for you, but I will die for you. It likely wasn't what the molly wanted to hear, but it was true. This was the war she was looking for- the fight she'd been waiting for all her life. If this was her one chance to claim victory for her clan then she would seize it! If the world chose she would die today then so be it! And even if Starclan rejected her then at least she would spend the rest of her existence with honor. Glory and destiny flowed through her veins as she awaited her leader's command to charge.

Suddenly she felt softness against her cheek. "Fawnshine," she breathed, her fire faltering. "Please keep yourself safe." The warrior looked at her sister, there in reality with her, standing at her side. Her gentle voice requested, "I don't think I'll be able to help it if anything happens to you. If you need help - or assistance, anything at all - call on me." They exchanged an embrace along with herbs. "I will be there for you." Comfreyheart, the ebony-furred senior warrior with bright eyes, wasn't just a soldier or even just a daughter. She was a sister. And a mother. In her mind were the four bundles of innocence she had the honor to call her own. Within them she saw the brightest futures. Futures where none of them ever had to kill cats or starve or anything of the like. This battle was for them. So that they could reclaim their stolen territory and put an end to the next-door threat. But they were only young. To lose someone you love at that age... Comfreyheart wouldn't wish it on anybody. Before her she saw Fawnshine. The she-cat who had lost all of her family except for one. She couldn't imagine leaving her alone. She couldn't imagine leaving Echosong or Curlyfluff either. The molly took a deep breath and managed a nod back to Fawnshine. Keep yourself safe. "Okay. I will."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:37

If not for the tension thick enough to be sliced with a claw, it could have been a perfectly beautiful leaf-bare day. The winds had been smelling more and more like newleaf lately. Sunlight gleamed a richer golden than ever as the minutes passed, and even the frigid air did not feel too cold. Of course, none of these details bore the sense of impending doom that could not be shaken. Perchstar did not want war. She never had. But when given the choice she had been--to be walked on top of, or to stand up for the lives of her Clanmates--she'd had very little choice. So her nerves were steeled with a resolve that did not shake, despite her worries. Despite the love for Poppyshine and Cindersky and Littlesplash and Mottlestar. Yes... Mottlestar. The RiverClan leader was far too gone within her mask of responsibility and justice to truly react, but hearing the word "beloved" put next to the shortening of her name caused some sort of internal cascade failure that she would no doubt have to deal with once her warlike seriousness could be put away. But, her good friend and fellow leader was right. This was not a day that RiverClan or ThunderClan would fall. Their strength would not falter. They would stand and fight, and they would leave victorious--either by a traditional victory, or by the death of Beechfang.

Speak of the devil and she appears.

There, between the trees. A bulky silver tabby whose fur had lain between the claws of Cloverheart's deceased body. A pair of eyes gleaming with... acceptance? Grief, perhaps? Surely not remorse. If Beechfang had ever truly repented of her crime, then she would not have returned when she knew it would bring war. She would have offered her own hide to save those she cared for after the ultimatum--if there was anyone she cared for. Birdchaser and Wolfblossom were her daughters, but could she really feel motherly love if she was causing strife among the Clans like this? How selfish could one cat be? Words were being spoken around her, but Perchstar no longer heard them. She simply met the gaze of the one and only cat who caused this, and the one and only cat who therefore should have had to suffer. Ice-blue eyes showed no hint of emotion--neither of the swirling rage from Birdchaser's betrayal that had lain dormant, nor of the unhappiness that she'd had to bring a war patrol here when their only target could have avoided all of this. You, and me. We will settle this the only way it can be settled. You have denied peace, and so you shall have claws and fangs. If she'd been paying more attention to the rest of the patrol, she might have noticed a tom that looked exactly like Dawnhawk looming up in a tree. But he was irrelevant to this confrontation, as was every other cat present. SkyClan could not possibly prove themselves worse in her eyes. There was no point in outward expressions of emotion; Perchstar knew this by now. Not a single muscle twitched out of place. Perfect stillness. Perfect readiness. Perfect silence.

But inside, a storm. Betrayal from a cat she'd called her friend. Nauseating sorrow from a corpse floating down the river. Concern for those that she loved. Something stronger, something harder, a cold sharpness instilled by her leader ceremony that her responsibilities would not let her shirk. If she did not defend her Clanmates and keep her Clan unassailable, then who would? And then, of course, the fact that her paws had been forced to war despite her moons of doing her best to cultivate peace. Innocent cats, medicine cats, adolescent cats were all at stake. In her peripheral vision she could see two young she-cats trembling together on SkyClan's side, obviously of Cindersky and Littlesplash's same caliber. They should not have had to be involved, none of them. If Birdchaser had just been able to put away her stubborn pride... But no. She insisted that she was the victim. That she, the liar, the hypocrite, was the one being hurt. As if her pain was not all entirely self-inflicted. As if she had not done the betraying. And all for what? Was it even worth it? Perchstar glanced for a single moment away from her target just when she saw her former friend come into view. The SkyClan leader, as unworthy as she was of the title, sitting so self-confident in her tree, was not even worthy of a glare from Perchstar. Freezing light blue eyes simply acknowledged her presence, stared hard as if to remind her of the words that had been spoken, before returning to her opponent. Birdstar could have stayed home for all she cared. She had nothing else to say. Words meant nothing now. This entire patrol was just to ensure that while Perchstar fought Beechfang, she would not be interrupted. This battle would end in one way, and one way only--the sinking of her fangs into the murderer's throat.

Justice would not be denied. And since her words had been stomped into the ground, since she had been disregarded no matter how hard she tried, she would have to make herself heard with her claws. It had come down to this.

Beechfang would die. SkyClan was staking their lives on an unwinnable battle, all for the unfounded pride of one. They were nothing before the tide of justice--dirt beneath her and Mottlestar's paws. They chose to give up their life for this murderer, then so be it. She had no empathy left to spare for those who closed their eyes to reality.

OOC: Since the dice rolled a Failure, SKYCLAN MOVES FIRST. Every SkyClan warrior has 36 hours in which to post and fight an opponent. Their opponent's 36 hour timer will start when they are attacked. Good luck.

Defending Buff active! All SkyClan cats start with +3 HP.
Offensive Buff active! All RiverClan/ThunderClan cats use 1 less SP for all moves.

Also, please do not attack Perchstar unless your name is Beechfang, thank you very much.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Sun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:37

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Failuredice

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Mistpe10
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:44

Waiting, waiting, waiting. How long were they going to stand here and stare at each other? Every moment that passed made Sunfire more and more agitated, and he paced until the snow beneath his paws disappeared and melted into mud. His eyes never left the silhouette of grouped cats, though oftentime he lost sight of Mottlestar as they moved about. He’d noticed the other she-cat, too, the one who had fought his sister in that skirmish over the Fallen Oak. Graywind wasn’t here this time, but maybe once he was finished with Mottlestar… he’d introduce himself to her, too.

The sudden shift in atmosphere made the yellow tom pause his incessant pacing, and he jerked his head towards Birdstar, practically trembling with anticipation… then she gave the signal.

Sunfire wasted no time, immediately turning on a heel to close the distance that separated the two parties. He charged, silent, eyes flicking from one cat to the next until he found the ThunderClan leader, again. He angled towards her, taking a deep breath in the moment before he leaped, and exhaling as he slammed into the she-cat. He struck, sinking teeth into the back of her neck just as he’d done to Softpaw. Come to think of it, the leader wasn’t far off the same size the large apprentice had been. Maybe she would die just as easily.

Sunfire used Teeth Grip on Mottlestar, dealing 10 damage at the cost of 10 stamina. Mottlestar is gripped for 2 turns.    

Sunfire:
73/73 HP (+3 defending buff)
150/160 SP (-10)

Mottlestar:
70/80 HP
170/170 SP

Last edited by JJ on Sun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:44

Falconmoon pushed off of the ground and bolted straight for Nightstalker. Underneath the silky pale fur was lean muscle, his power obvious as he slapped the ground with his paws and announced his presence and his lethal intentions. A growl ripped from his throat as he closed the distance between himself and the old black cat. He leaped, completely looking like he was about to collide directly into Nightstalker with a typical run-of-the-mill, brainless young tom strategy, or lack thereof.

At the last moment, likely when Nightstalker prepared a perfect counter to such a foolish, brain-dead move, Falconmoon’s tail whipped around in a circle and put his trajectory off-center. With a toss of his head and a bend in his spine, off to the side of his opponent he went. He landed, then grabbed a mouthful of that black plume tail and yanked it sharply back. Falconmoon had some hope that he could dislocate something and compromise his opponent’s balance for the rest of their scuffle, if not life.

Falconmoon used Tail Yank on Nightstalker, dealing 10 damage and -15SP
+3HP to Falconmoon due to meddie buff!

Falconmoon
73HP / 145SP (-15SP)

Vipershade
Stunned for 1 Turn
50HP / 140SP (-10HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Sun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 21:45

The member 'JJ' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Mistpe10
then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 22:05

FI'm not a stranger to the dark!
As soon as he set eyes on his target, the sleek black tom jumped from the trees,  flying just as Dawnma had taught him. With not so much as a sound he dropped onto the back of a fishy smelling she-cat. A growl ripped out of his throat as he wrestled her to the ground, pinning her beneath him. The scent of blood was thick in his nostrils as his claws sunk into her fur. His ears were flattened against his skull, yet he couldn't help but notice the yowls and cries erupting from all around him.

Foxtrot used Leaping Bound on Cindersky, dealing 7 damage and -10SP Cindersky is pinned for 1 turn!
+3HP to Foxtrot due to meddie buff!

Foxtrot
53 HP / 110 SP (-10 SP)

Cindersky
Pinned for 1 Turn
42 HP / 90 SP (-7 DMG)

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 22:35

Stormwatcher sighed as he felt his heart beating a mile a minute. Sunfire charged followed right behind by Falconmoon. The big tom watched his two friends charge into battle. How were they so brave like this?!

He shook his head trying to use the pounding adrenaline to some sort of advantage to himself. "gha!! Curses" he muttered under his breath and followed after his two tom friends right on their tails.

He split off from them eyes narrowing as he spotted the riverclan deputy. He hissed angerly, so it was not just perchstar in riverclan who was crazy enough to want to have so many have to be hurt today? Her deputy thought the same thing too? All riverclanners should have known better than to mess with their clan!

"scum, you would have everyone here die for a med cat no one even remembers?" he hissed raking claws down towards her and darting around to catch her tail yanking it as hard as he could. There was no fair in war and he intended to deal with this riverclan cat quickly as he could to go help his friends, as much as sunfire boasted, storm knew no one was immortal. He didnt wanna lose his friends as odd as they could sometimes be.

Stormwatcher uses Tail Yank on Poppyshine! for 10 dmg and 15 sp
Poppyshine is stunned! 1 turn

+3 hp for stormwatcher defending bonus

Poppyshine stunned:
60 / 70 hp (-10)
160 / 160 sp

Stormwatcher
73 / 73 hp
145 / 160 (-15)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 22:43

Briarthorn’s eyes slipped shut for just a moment as she took in a deep breath, the anticipation of what was to come bubbling beneath the surface of her slightly unkempt pelt. The stress of this war had been gnawing at her for days, so her usually well-maintained appearance wasn’t present today. As much as she hated trying to decipher exactly what she and Beechfang’s relationship was, she didn’t want the molly dead. Or exiled, to be very honest, but she did what she had to do in order to protect the Clan at the time. Nevermind that now, it was in the past.

At Birdstar’s discreet signal, Sunfire was off, and then Falconmoon, and immediately, things were in disarray. The metallic scent of blood already permeated the air, and Briatthorn rushed forward in lock step with her Clanmates, eyes the nearest cat she could get her teeth and claws on. RiverClan, ThunderClan, it didn’t matter. This wasn’t about them. It was about protecting her Clan. She skidded past a molly that smelled of ThunderClan and, quickly on her paws, turned around and snapped at her tail, jaws latching shut as she yanked with all her might. It wasn’t hard to do, considering her size… And it seemed the other she-cat might have slipped a little too easily. Mottlestar really brought an injured or disabled warrior to this fight? They truly must’ve been hurting for forces if that was the case. No matter, Briarthorn could tell she was old enough to have experience, and her work was very likely to be cut out for her. She would fight til the end if she had to.

Briarthorn used Tail Yank on Comfreyheart, dealing -10 damage and using -15 stamina points. Comfreyheart is stunned for one turn.

Briarthorn:
73/70 HP
145/160 SP [-15]

Comfreyheart:
60/65 HP [-10]
130/130 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 23:09

Poppyshine

SkyClan warriors stormed on them before they could arrive first. It was to be expected; she had seen their eyes poking out through the branches just moments before. It was still startling to see. Poppyshine had not experienced a fully-fledged battle like this since fighting the Dark Forest in her youth. That was fighting against ghosts; this was something else entirely.

There was suddenly teeth biting into her tail and pulled, earning a brief yowl from Poppyshine as the pain shot up her spine and left her disoriented. She may have stayed that way if not for the words that the SkyClanner before her spat out at her.

No one even remembers? Poppyshine thought dazedly and a rare zap of anger shot through her. She thought of Cloverheart taking her out to gather herbs; the wisdom she would share; the smiles she gave her. Poppyshine remembered all of it. It was all she seemed to be able to think about since talk of this war began. She knew it was true for Perchstar too, and Stormdance. This was not a murder of years upon years ago. This was not a crime committed during the era of an earlier leader. This was recent enough that an old cat like Beechfang had not yet kicked the bucket.

Poppyshine’s head snapped towards Stormwatcher and she snapped back, “Do you believe that nothing that happens before you were born is worthwhile? Did you even know who Beechfang was before all this? She was gone before then, I’m sure.”

Her claw lashed out and for once there was no hesitation in her strike. “So many more would know and remember Cloverheart if her life had not been ended so soon. Would you be saying the same if it was your best friend who had been senselessly DROWNED IN A RIVER?!”

Images of Hawkshriek, her recently drowned son, flooded her mind and made her fur stand on end. Poppyshine still clung to the hope that it was a predator that had claimed him, but Owlcall’s hypothesis of it being a murder from a cat had still stuck with her like a burr nestled in her fur. What if, what if, what if? For her son to die as senselessly as Cloverheart had—it made her mind swim with undefinable emotion.

Attacking Bonus is active. Poppyshine used Random Recall and Front Paw Strike, costing 11 (5 + 7 - 1) SP and dealing 10 damage. Poppyshine is no longer stunned.

Poppyshine:
60 / 70 hp
149 / 160 sp (-11)

Stormwatcher:
63 / 73 hp (-10)
145 / 160
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 8:21

Birdstar was above her in the trees, and Beechfang's head lifted, gazing up at her daughter for nothing but a moment. The consequences of her decision might have been wearing at her, but it was far too late to turn back time. Far too late to undo what had been done.

I'm sorry, my child. I should have never put you in this position. Her gaze returned to Perchstar.

Perchstar's gaze found her own, and Beechfang's expression remained stoic. But for her silent acceptance of the knowledge that Perchstar would be after her, the older warrior's face gave away nothing. In the moment, her regret was for the clanmates who stood beside her and crouched within the trees. For Wolfblossom and Harepaw. Falconmoon, who was trying so desperately to change. Briarthorn, who had done what was right for the clan and had to watch it all crumble.

Was Wrenspring, who had only ever championed her in life even at her most undeserving, watching her in disappointment from the stars?The words left unspoken between them still made themselves known from the recesses of he mind where she'd tried to keep them. Was Dovefrost, who she had sworn to be better for only to turn and make the mistake that led them all here today? Birdsong, the gentlest of her kits, so unlike her mother, would want nothing at all to do with her, she knew. Surely even Wolfstar and Mossbloom could find no defense to her actions, not when she had put the clans they so dearly loved into danger. Foxfire, Flowerthorn... So many apologies gone unsaid, more regrets than the combined cats of these patrols had sank their claws into her heart.

She had failed so many more than just the living cats who stood beside her. Her wrath, her self-righteousness had destroyed lives, and there was one more left for it to destroy. And far too many that might become collateral. The knowledge that she likely would not see any of them when the day was over gnawed at her, but it was knowledge that she accepted with a heavy heart.

“Perchstar wants me. Don't sacrifice yourselves to stand in her way. I'm... Sorry, that our selfishness has led to this, Skyclan.” Her voice was quiet, hardly carrying past her clanmates. “You've led them well, Birdstar. I'm proud of you. Sunfire, Falconmoon...” The hard lump in her throat made speaking difficult. “There are better pawsteps to follow than mine.”

The Riverclan and Thunderclan patrol drew closer, and Beechfang's gaze settled on Perchstar once more. Like looking into the surface of the creek, a younger version of herself reflecting back at her, full of fire and vengeance. Justice, she had called it, and Beechfang would not disagree. It was both, and they each knew it.

Skyclan moved first, and Beechfang's paws followed the lead of her clanmates, angling toward the fate she had known she would not avoid. Her focus had narrowed to a fine point, the gray and white pelt and burning blue eyes of Riverclan's leader all she would allow herself to focus on. Perchstar would not harm anyone else but her, not if she could help it.

Before she reached the leader, Beechfang abruptly stepped to the side, slamming into the shorter she-cat. Resigned as she was to the inevitable, the leader would stay occupied. She was old, the silver hairs on her scarred muzzle having lost even what color they had. Beechfang had walked away from many things with a still-beating heart that she should not have. Dawnhawk, the wrath of the stars themselves, justice after injustice. So much of her life spent fighting, and today would be no different.

Sharp fangs snapped at Perchstar's shoulder. She had no chance against a leader who was younger, who was more fit and healthy than she was. That would not stop her from making it difficult for her.

Beechfang used Dishonorable Charge for -20 sp, dealing -10 damage. Perchstar is stunned for TWO turns. Stun cannot be overcome using Random Recall.

Beechfang

68 / 65 hp
110 / 130 sp (130 - 20)

Perchstar
70 / 80 hp (80 - 10)
170 / 170 sp

Don't forget your clan passives!
Skyclan - Climber's Grasp: +1 to the higher success chance to stun ou pin an opponent.
Riverclan - Slippery Coat: When rolling to use the move Duck and Twist, your chances for success become 3-6, and the roll to fail is a 1-2.
Thunderclan - Stormy Strength: Thunderclan cats cannot be pinned or stunned for more than 1 round.
Shadowclan - Night Finesse: It is not night, no bonus damage for Vipershade or Briarthorn.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 9:13

cindersky

t3 warrior | riverclan

Cindersky could feel the weight of all of the eyes on them. She wasn’t quite sure where most of them were, bar the few stand-out heads, but she could definitely feel them. She turned her head to thank Littlesplash for the bundle of herbs– no matter how terrible they tasted, but she never liked herbs anyways– and then felt a crushing weight collide with her back.

A shriek to her left– right– somewhere? Everywhere, then, and she couldn’t find Littlesplash amongst the carnage with the big dark-furred brute on top of her. Oh, what was that thing she had seen other cats do? She only did it once with Perchstar in training, she thought– But she tried anyway…  She rolled with all her strength, and with a shove of her shoulder, knocked herself clean. She staggered backwards, swinging her head around to find Littlesplash, and when she did, called; “Stay clear, and if you go to help someone, tell me!”

Her eyes swung back to the SkyClan tom. Her white and gray fur was puffed out, her ears pinned back, and she tried to make her small self look intimidating. Her paws were trembling, though, so that didn’t help. She kept her stare, wide and frenzied, on him, waiting for the next move.

Offensive buff is active! Cindersky attempts to use Duck and Twist, using 4SP… Success, dealing 7 DMG.
Cindersky is no longer pinned.

Foxtrot
46 HP / 110 SP (-7 HP)

Cindersky
42 HP / 85 SP (-4 SP)

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."

Last edited by moonazyne on Mon 19 Feb 2024 - 9:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]   then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

then let my heart be hardened [RC/TC vs SKC BATTLE TOPIC]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next