Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

every night is alright [semi-open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

every night is alright [semi-open] Empty
PostSubject: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 20:15

This topic counts as 1 of 2 topics to learn Shadow Step for all kits/apprentices who practice using the move!

Muse sat outside the nursery, looking out around the camp and wondering at how these Clan cats kept kits in such a small camp. For six moons? That was such a long time to be in one place at all, let alone to be in such a small space.

She looked around, ensuring that no queens were paying her super close attention--she didn't really want to get in trouble for earnest curiosity--before whispering to one of the nearby kits: "Don't you guys get bored?"

i’m wishing too, for something new —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Thu 7 Mar 2024 - 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 3:13

Orchidkit immediately rose to her paws and stumbled towards Muse on shaky kit legs, eager to involve herself in Muse's shenanigans. Do I ever get bored? Yes! Always! "I'm bored right now! You smell weird." She declared in a barely hushed whisper - nodding at her own statement, her eyes thoughtful. She did smell weird.

She was oblivious to how she might have sounded to Muse, but it was so interesting! Why did Muse have a name like that and smell so differently? "I heard you killed a whole pack of dogs!" She added, remembering something another kit had told her. She had been too young to have been a part of the rogue's arrival. Muse was strong enough to fight and kill ten dogs!
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 23:08

nightkit
Nightkit would never admit it, but he'd been watching Muse from the corner of the nursery with wide eyes for a few moments now. He was ever so curious about the molly. Where had she come from? What was it like there? Why did she have such a funny name? And was it true? Had she really fought off the dogs single-pawed, like the other kits had been saying?

He let out a soft gasp as she turned to face them. Don't look at me! Part of him wanted to dart behind one of the queens and hide. But his curiosity got the better of him. He found himself slowly getting to his paws, toddling toward the she-cat. He sat nearby, watching her carefully, too scared to speak but bursting with questions.

1 moon - shadowclan kit - he/him "everybody loves a quiet child . . ."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 7:24

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Batkit rolled his eyes at Orchidkit. "You're always bored." He grumbled bitterly, shouldering his way past her to sit himself directly in front of Muse. He looked up at the molly with round, blue eyes. There was nothing but judgement in them, strange for a kit. Clearly he wasn't impressed by her. "And I bet she didn't kill a pack of dogs by herself. They would've torn her to shreds!" He wrinkled his nose. "Unless she can prove it! Did ya get a keepsake?"

Last edited by Grohiik on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 9:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 8:08

"Not by myself!~" Muse shook her head, but she did puff up her fur a bit. "We all worked together. The older ShadowClan cats, and me and my friends, we all fought to drive 'em away when we got here! I don't have anything from them, no... See, we're all good at teamwork!~"

She rolled over on the ground, waving to the kits with her tail. "The thing I'm best at, though, is hiding. I'm super sneaky! That's what you guys are good at too, right? Wanna learn a trick?~"

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 5:45

“I’m glad the dogs were kicked out before i was born,” mewed Nettlekit announcing his presence ”They could have gotten Batkit and given him a keepsake.” The white tom kit flopped onto the floor, raising a paw dramatically to his head and squirming around.”My pelt! my pelt is ruined! Just look how horrid i look - i’m basically a rat. Oh, StarClan end my suffering now!” he mocked, bursting into a fit of giggles. He was awfully proud of his impression of the other kit, pointed ears twitching as he waited for his round of applause. After several moments of more continued flailing, Nettlekit shook himself out and padded over. Having just finished rolling on the ground, he didn’t feel inclined to join the others on the hard earth instead awkwardly hovering over them. ”What sort of trick? A sneaky one? I like being sneaky, did ya learn the trick from where you’re from? Being sneaky is probably how you followed us all the way here, kind of weird… But if you’re going to teach us tricky tricks i don’t mind if you stalked us. Oh! And you killed the dogs, so totally fine with me, you can do whatever you want.” meowed Nettlekit licking down a stray tuft.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

every night is alright [semi-open] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 2:47

Orchidkit's enthusiasm dimmed momentarily as Batkit grumbled and shouldered past her. How dare he! Irritated, she shot him a glare. "Hey! Watch it, Batkit!" She huffed, her small tail lashing and her ears slightly pushed back. She opened her mouth to retort that, yes, her mom told her that Muse fought an entire pack of dogs and won! My mommy would never lie!

However, the playful antics of Nettlekit quickly caught her attention. His dramatic display and his comedic flair made a grin creep back onto Orchidkit's face - she was impressed. "You tell 'em, Nettlekit!" She purred, laughing. That was such a perfect display of who Batkit was. She couldn't stay mad for long, especially when the kit's antics provided a welcome distraction. "I bet Muse knows the best tricks!"

Orchidkit's eyes sparkled with admiration for the mysterious molly. She was in awe at Muse's bravery - and she was eager to learn. Her tail was held high and her ears were perked, desperate to capture every word from Muse.

"I'm ready to be the sneakiest kit in the nursery!" Orchidkit announced, nodding her head at anything Muse had to say.  "Teach us how to kill one of the dogs! I want to be as strong as you!" She squeaked, doing a sheathed paw swipe. That'd get 'em!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 9:31

Batkit's eyes rounded with horror as Nettlekit mocked him. This bumbling kit was so foul! He wouldn't look like a rat if a dog had gotten to him, he would die with glory and pride, and be greatly missed by his Clanmates! "How dare you?" He spat, leaping over to his denmate to aim a proper smack at his ears with a sheathed paw. He'd never hurt Nettlekit, but he liked to hope it would teach the fluffy white tom a lesson.

"I'd never look like a rat, and even if I did, at least I wouldn't smell like one!" He gagged and whirled away with a flick of his tail. He shot a glare at Orchidkit and scrunched his nose. You'll be next someday! With a huff, he focused on Muse, sitting with his chest fluffed out and his chin held high.

Batkit used Front Paw Blow on Nettlekit.

Batkit
10HP / 10HP
25SP / 30SP [-5]

Nettlekit
8HP / 10HP [-2]
30SP / 30SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:43

"Hey now, no fighting! Or else I won't teach you anything.~" Muse's soft, sweet voice lowered as she continued. "But if you listen to me, I'll teach you to be sneaky!~"

She moved slowly, ensuring she was out of sight of the nursery queens to start. "Let's try to sneak out of the nursery, 'kay? Stay in my line of sight, though, so I can make sure you're doing it right. Watch me, then you can try. Easy breezy!~"

She slipped slowly out of their line of sight entirely, blending into the shadows as she did so. "Your turn!~"

Muse used Shadow Step; successfully avoiding detection and costing 10 SP!
120/130 SP remaining

✿ kiikko
[/color]

Last edited by Holly on Tue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 17:43

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

every night is alright [semi-open] Mistpe10
every night is alright [semi-open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 5:54

A sharp hiss escaped Nettlekit as he was battered over the ears by Batkit. "Hey!"Nettlekit sniffed, tears welling up, but he shook them away. His ears remained pinned backwards, but he didn't hesitate in jibing back, ignoring Muse's call to stop fighting. "You would never smell like a rat, Batkit... You would smell worse!" He began to laugh again, the upset at being smacked fading as quick as it was brought on. The tom-kit's mismatched gaze returned to muse, watching her excitedly, but then she was gone! "Huh? Muse, Where'd ya' go?" meowed nettlekit, a single ear ticking "Guys, don't worry I'll find muse I'll just copy what she did."

As best he could, Nettlekit mimicked Muse's moves, stepping into the shadows in a crouch. He wasn't sure he got it, it felt like his white pelt made him stick out way too much, and he still couldn't see muse! The tom stalked forward, suddenly crashing into a fluffy wall "Ow! Wha-" realisation dawned on him "Oh! Muse! Looks like I found you. Guys, I found muse!" he mwewed excitedly, butt wriggling.

Nettlekit used Shadow Step using 10 SP ! It was a failure ! Nettlekit was detected

Nettlekit

8/10 HP
20/30 SP (-10 SP)

Last edited by Midnee on Sun 25 Feb 2024 - 6:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 5:54

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

every night is alright [semi-open] Mistpe10
every night is alright [semi-open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:40

nightkit
Nightkit watched with worried amber eyes, wishing the other kits would stop their squabbling. He shifted his paws uncomfortably and watched Muse carefully. Sneaky? I want to be sneaky! He thought, imagining himself as a full-fledged warrior of ShadowClan, stalking through the marsh undetected. There was so much these strange cats could teach him! He hoped they'd stick around a while longer.

As Muse began to demonstrate the move, Nightkit copied her carefully, noting the way she moved with careful, purposeful movements before disappearing entirely! He let out a soft gasp. Could he do that? Surely he could blend in with the shadows just as she had, with his dark pelt and small size... Nettlekit, though, was another story. Nightkit shook his head as the white kit smacked into Muse almost immediately. Mousebrain. Nightkit glanced down at his paws, moving them carefully and quietly, wondering if he could sneak up on the small group of cats. So focused was he on his own paws that he didn't even notice a mossball directly underpaw. Paw met moss and rolled over it, taking the small kit with it as he tripped over the toy. He flew into the ground, smacking his nose in the dirt. "Fox-dung!" He cursed, not even noticing he'd effectively announced his presence to the group. Oops. Idiot!

Nightkit used Shadow Step, costing 10 SP! It failed!

Nightkit:
10/10 HP
20/30 SP (-10 SP)

1 moon - shadowclan kit - he/him "everybody loves a quiet child . . ."

Last edited by chicago on Mon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 22:40

The member 'chicago' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 9:09

He wrinkled his nose at Nettlekit one final time before he has taken notice that Muse had disappeared. In his mind, he echoed the white kit's question. How could someone disappear like that? Out of thin air - a single blink and she was practically gone! Like a true ShadowClan cat, even...

As Nettlekit and Nightkit attempted to mimic her, they succeeded... In failing. Batkit twitched his ears and rose to his paws, lowering himself to the ground. Be sneaky. He reminded himself as he stalked towards the shadows...

No, he'd misstepped. "No! He growled, curling his lip back. "Show us again, Muse! You must!"

Last edited by Grohiik on Wed 13 Mar 2024 - 9:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: every night is alright [semi-open]   every night is alright [semi-open] Empty

Back to top Go down

every night is alright [semi-open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next