Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Love Mine All Mine[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

My Love Mine All Mine[C] Empty
PostSubject: My Love Mine All Mine[C]   My Love Mine All Mine[C] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 16:21

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

Sootstorm sometimes still had nightmares about the day he found Ferntwist's body, cold and stiff, but with the birth of his second litter, the frequencies seemed to have increased by mountains. Each morning he'd wake, before dawn had even graced the sky, claws sinking into his nest and chest heaving with pants, before reality set it and he allowed himself to slump into his nest. Even there, he'd find himself anxious and skittish until he managed to sneak into the nursery to be with his sleeping family. He'd be careful not to wake them, but the sight of them even breathing without problem brought tears to his eyes once more.

When the sun finally rose, Sootstorm would be found sleeping outside the nursery, and reluctantly he'd leave the nursery to assign patrols. He himself would join one, but as soon as he returned, he'd rush to greet his kits. And once the litter was settled... he'd greet Fennelbreeze. He couldn't imagine a life without her, not when her love made everything seem so simple. He could do anything, as long as she was by his side. He would love her for the rest of his days, regardless of whether she was there.

Another day began. He repeated his routine, this time making sure to check in with the rest of his clanmates. How is everyone holding up? Are their pads sore? As such, it took a little longer for him to make his way to the nursery. The kits were out and about, most likely playing around in camp. Fennelbreeze, however, was still in her nest. Sootstorm poked his head in, concern and worry sparking his gaze. "Is something the matter?" He asked, trying to hide the anxiety that fluttered in his chest like a trapped bird.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: My Love Mine All Mine[C]   My Love Mine All Mine[C] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 17:32

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
The next few days following her kit's birth had been mostly peaceful—fortunately, with some well-earned rest that had been much-needed for her and her weakened body. Still, optimism and strength drove her forward to become the loving mother that her kits deserved and adored so much. Still, a queen needed her break every once in a while now, didn't she?

Simply, she'd been curled up cozily in her nest all day - the faintest, lingering sense of guilt pondered in the back of her mind from abandoning duties for the sake of her body's healing. Everyone was working so hard, especially... "Sootstorm." She smiled, instantly perking up at the sound of the soft, concerned voice that came from her mate.

"Yes, I'm alright," Fennelbreeze chuckled softly, greeting him with a warm purr that much welcomed his presence. "I just wanted to stay in a little bit longer than usual. Nothing's the matter." Nuzzling gently against his cheek, the she-cat shifted to allow the deputy some space into their cozy nest of warmth - and licked his ear in reassurance. "And you? Is everything alright?"
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
My love mine all mine

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Love Mine All Mine[C]   My Love Mine All Mine[C] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 5:26

Everything was, thankfully, alright. He didn't even know why he had worried in the first place. The pale light from outside the den made Fennelbreeze's pale fur glow faintly, and every so gently he traced her tabby patterns with the tip of his tail. He'd never forget how each stripe faded slowly into the rest of her fur, intertwined like vines. He'd etch it into his mind, to recall when he was not by her side. He let her guide him into their nest, and curled around her as he did so. He ducked his head as her tongue ran over his ears, a purr rising in his chest as she spoke. He'd never grow tired of that voice. "Everything's as good as it can be," He replied, voice low and soft as he rested the top of his head on the back of Fennelbreeze's neck. "How are the kits? Did Crakekit and Heatherkit get into another fight?" When he spoke of their kits, it was with fondness and love, as if his heart itself had bled into those words. How could it not? They were his everything.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: My Love Mine All Mine[C]   My Love Mine All Mine[C] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 6:56

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
Fennelbreeze allowed him to cuddle into her as much as he wanted, smiling gently and her purrs growing increasingly loud at the cozy comfort of his warmth. "They did, yes," She giggled. "Heatherkit claimed that her ear got nicked by an odd-looking rock, but... I highly doubt that."

After all, Crakekit seemed almost anxious to bring it up - though they were kits. Mistakes happened all the time, and Crake's little tooth problem would, undoubtedly, cause issues soon. She found it adorable how the little she-kit already seemed eager to use it to her advantage. "What do you say, hmm? Should we try and ask it out of them, or let them be a little mischievous?" Adorable bundles of fur and mischief, they were.
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
my love mine all mine

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Love Mine All Mine[C]   My Love Mine All Mine[C] EmptySat 3 Feb 2024 - 7:46

"Really?" Sootstorm asked, surprised that his out-of-the-blue prediction was actually accurate, "Oh, why am I surprised? Of course they did." He sighed, recalling the two most chaotic kits of their litter. He had no idea where Crakekit and Heatherkit managed to inherit such fight-happy genes when both he and Fennelbreeze preferred to be peaceful and calm. It reminded him a little of Ferntwist, if he was being honest, and he did not like that at all. The deputy buried his face in his mate's fur so that she couldn't see the guilt splashed over his features. Was he really grieving his first mate while embraced by his second? Yes. Yes he was. He barely caught what she said next, and tok several heartbeats to process the words. "Let them have their fun while they can. They'll be warriors before they know it," He tried to say it in a teasing way, but perhaps his emotions were showing. He really, really did not want to see them grow up and become independent warriors, and dreaded the day that he knew would inevitably come. They'd be called to battle, time and time again, until at last there was one from which they'd never return from.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Love Mine All Mine[C]   My Love Mine All Mine[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Love Mine All Mine[C]
Page 1 of 1