Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine Empty
PostSubject: 'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine   'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Crowspirit sat, waiting, letting the last of the cold night air tumble around his fur. This was a beautiful place to be, no doubt, though the flowers, their seeds hidden and waiting through the long leaf-bare, their heads dead and dry, were blanketed under a sheet of snow. If anything, the white expanse around him, the looming Highstones, the snow upon distant trees, had it's own sort of beauty, different from Greenleaf's bright colors.

He sat, and thought about just what he would say. How to word his declaration of his love fluently, humbly. He was tired, after a long night awake, but he had enough energy for this before he padded back to camp, to sleep the day away. And he would sleep happy. He was sure Spotlake would say yes. His dark form would be easily visible against the snow, even now, before the sun began to peek over the mountains. Already the sky had turned from black to a shade of deep azure. The molly was sure to see him.

'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine   'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:30 pm

Spotlake padded into the flower field to see Crowspirit. "Hey." She said caully as she walked up to the tom. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "Sooo why have you asked me here?" Asked Spotlake. She imeaditly cringed. Shouldn't have said that.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine   'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:33 pm

Crowspirit smiled, nudging the molly. “I asked you here to see this.” The timing was impeccable. As he motioned for her to sit next to him, the sun began to raise it’s top above the mountains, bathing the sky in a stunning purple and causing the snow to shimmer. It was perfect.

”Spotlake, we’ve been friends since we were kits. But, recently, I’ve realized something more.” His blue and amber eyes met her green ones, a soft, friendly gaze. “I love you. And I’m sure you feel the same. Would you give me the honor of becoming your mate?” As the sun continued to rise, the pair were bathed in sunshine, exposed on the moor. He silently begged she would say yes, and his whiskers twitched with anticipation. ”We can raise kits together, and hunt together, for the better of our Clan. I promise, if you say yes, I will never love another cat. I’m faithful to you, Spotlake, and I intend to stay by your side until I join StarClan.”

'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine   'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:08 am

Spotlake gasped. "I do! I do!" Squealed Spotlake. She got up to her paws and padded over to him. She then licked his cheek. "I love you Crowspirit." Spotlake whispered into his ear before giving him another lick on the cheek.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine   'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

'Cause I'm All Yours If You're All Mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory :: The Flower Field-
Jump to: