Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] Empty
PostSubject: And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]   And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:10

Ferretshine was over the moon that day. 

She noticed the swelling first. Despite never being full among the scraps of food she sometimes got, her stomach was beginning to bloat. It didn't make sense. She also noticed fatigue and increased appetite. So, naturally, she went to the medicine cats, assuming the worst. But, hey, things don't always work out the way you think they should. After all, the warrior was a queen now. 

Ashwing could wait to hear the news. If the she-cat didn't tell Mudfoot, she would probably explode with anticipation. She wobbled tiredly to her mate's den, a bright smile on her face. Still, worry burned in her chest. Her kits... they would be born into exile in this lowly place. Was this any life for her children? Well, Mudfoot and I won't let them suffer. We can do this.

"Mudfoot? Are you there? I have to tell you something... Something important!" She poked her head inside the den, her eyes sparkling with joy.

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]   And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 21:20

Work, work, and more work, that's all he seemed to do. Build dens, help apprentices, make sure rouges don't mess with the clan cats, after a while, it left a cat exhausted. His wounds were healing normally, which was a good thing, so at least he had his strength back, but even then, he was only mortal. Although his nest wasn't very comfortable and the sound of cats emitted from the outside, he was determined to get a nap, even if it was a quick one.

Finally getting a break from his duties, the warrior slept like he'd never slept before. It was a wonderful nap, no dreams, no disturbances, just darkness. That is, until Ferretshine's meow awoke him. Snapping his tired head up, he looked around, meeting his mate's eyes. "Ferretshine, what is it?" he meowed softly, followed by a yawn, and scooted over so she could come in. The she-cat seemed exited, and he wondered what was possibly going on that she could be so happy about, even during a time like this.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] VHQrlk5
And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] 1QYZaRo

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]   And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 7:48

Ferretshine crawled inside, carefully protecting her belly, which result in some odd wiggling. She curled up to Mudfoot, nuzzling him softly. "Well, bad news first, okay?" she started, the tip of her tail whipping happily, "I can't go on any patrols for a while... I'm not sure how much I can help around camp. It's going to be difficult to do much for some time. But it's for good reason." She paused, waiting for his response, her heart racing. Well, what if he got angry? What if he didn't want them? Her eye contact broke for a second in fear.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]   And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 10:10

Mudfoot gave Ferretshine a lick on the top of her head, listening to the she-cat blabber on happily. He noticed that she sat down weird, but shrugged it away, she was probably still sore from the battle. As she kept on talking, curiosity took over, and he was somewhat worried. Did her injuries open or did she fight a rogue? I swear, if a filthy rogue- his thoughts were stopped when Ferretshine added "for a good reason." A good reason?

Looking at his mate’s belly, he noticed that she was a bit larger than normal. Wait a second... was she going to have kits? Joy consumed the tom and for a few moments, he didn’t know what to say. Kits! "Ferretshine, are you going to have kits? How wonderful!" He meowed overjoyed, nudging her head with his and purring. Mudfoot loved kits, the cute little bundles of fuzz, so innocent. Although he was extremely happy, he had to admit that he was a bit nervous. The timing of this wasn’t the best, and came with tons of danger. Not to mention, ever since Mossheart had been taken to StarClan, he couldn’t help but worry that something might happen to Ferretshine when kitting. Shaking his negative thoughts away, he knew that now was not the time to be cautious or worried, he needed to support Ferretshine in every way possible.

"At first I was a bit nervous, but I finally realized what you meant," he chuckled with a smile, looking into the she-cat's eyes.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] VHQrlk5
And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] 1QYZaRo

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]   And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] EmptyThu 23 Jun 2016 - 10:39

Ferretshine's eyes flooded with tears. "I'm so happy, Mudfoot! I'm having kits!" the she-cat screamed, throwing her paws onto her mate's shoulders. It felt like a tear in her heart had finally been sewn together again, and she was shining brighter than ever. The thought of her and her mate's children made her swell with joy. She licked Mudfoot's nose affectionately "I love you so much, Mudfoot, I love you!"

Ooc: For drama, how about I give her complications (but obvs not kill her)? Also, mobile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]   And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice] Empty

Back to top Go down

And You Shall Be Mine [closed for Ice]
Page 1 of 1